Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Bicep pop/muscle expansion

[deleted]
Sep 14, 2021 - edited Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

I love it when a slender woman flexes and a huge peak pops out of her arm. What are your favorite/best bicep pop or muscle expansion videos or pics? Ones that come to mind for me are Elladonna and Francesca Fesheila. Oh, and Elena Darago, though she's considerably muscular to start with, her bicep pop is outstanding. I love the biceps, but traps, pecs, anything else. I love it all!

[deleted]
Sep 14, 2021 - permalink
Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

Erika Darago then everyone else!!

Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

Ruzh Bedzir

[vid]

Robyfit97

Emma Hartley

These three are also great examples!

Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

This clip of ruzh in particular is an excellent show of expansion, just observe the bicep getting bigger and passing the line on the wall. Best of all, it's in slow motion

Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

This clip of ruzh in particular is an excellent show of expansion, just observe the bicep getting bigger and passing the line on the wall. Best of all, it's in slow motion

The line goes behind her biceps because the camera is zooming in

Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

I agree with you about pop. One factor is having healthy muscles, usually when the person works out, and then just enough healthy fat so they don't appear until flexed. But, another factor is biceps shape. Long tendons and a muscle that gets extremely short when fully contracted help one hell of a lot. That appears to be much of what happens with Ella Donna.

[deleted]
Sep 14, 2021 - edited Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

Absolutely agree, Ruzh's bicep peaks are some of the best. This video is great, I'm surprised I missed it!

ETA: apparently I didn't miss it, I just forgot about it in light of all the other excellent Ruzh content out there.

[deleted]
Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

I agree with you about pop. One factor is having healthy muscles, usually when the person works out, and then just enough healthy fat so they don't appear until flexed. But, another factor is biceps shape. Long tendons and a muscle that gets extremely short when fully contracted help one hell of a lot. That appears to be much of what happens with Ella Donna.

A healthy layer of fat (but not too much!) is a huge factor. I think that's why the so-called "girl next door" is always such a surprise, because they're not dieted down and so lean you can see every muscle fiber.

Sep 14, 2021 - permalink

Veronica Valentyne has a pretty good pop. In her case, it comes from being extremely lean and having a short biceps tendon. Not to mention working out religiously. Even though small, her muscles show obvious training and conditioning.

Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

is that hard?

Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

Gotta be! No fat on her AT ALL!

Sep 15, 2021 - permalink

Guarantee Veronica biceps are ultra rock hard!

Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

Veronica Valentyne has a pretty good pop. In her case, it comes from being extremely lean and having a short biceps tendon. Not to mention working out religiously. Even though small, her muscles show obvious training and conditioning.

And they were only 10.5" fully flexed!!

Sep 16, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by biflexer
Sep 20, 2021 - permalink
Sep 20, 2021 - permalink

And they were only 10.5" fully flexed!!

Yes! Ain't her look amazing at that size?

Sep 20, 2021 - permalink

Considering this is GWM, we can't forget to mention April Rincones.

This particular video blows me away every time - it's like her peak is made of liquid and just materializes!

Sep 21, 2021 - permalink
Sep 21, 2021 - permalink

Considering this is GWM, we can't forget to mention April Rincones.

This particular video blows me away every time - it's like her peak is made of liquid and just materializes!

I always wonder what happened with April. I remember her from the BettysBiceps site.

Sep 21, 2021 - permalink

April was one of the best ….also Sherry Thompson had great bicep pop

Sep 21, 2021 - permalink

Sherry Thompson easily beats April’s biceps

[deleted]
Sep 21, 2021 - permalink

I feel like I should mention Uugii Gambagaa here. Her biceps are just truly outstanding. Her peaks are so big they can't help but pop.

Sep 24, 2021 - permalink
Sep 24, 2021 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »