Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Shanique Grant Instagram

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

It looks like Shanique Grant deactivated her Instagram account. I bet her transition to a non-competitive lifestyle has been difficult. Her boyfriend seems a little off. I hope she is okay.

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

Her boyfriend seems a little off.

Off how?

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

Seems recently deactivated.

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

Off how?

He seems a little crude. Not that everyone has to be the paragon of manners, but he is often kinda grabbing her in videos, like fake choking her, or grabbing her boobs, and can be verbally aggressive towards her in clips, as well. It sometimes made me uncomfortable and embarrassed for her. Everyone has different tastes, and hopefully he is a great dude, and she is doing fine, just taking a break from social media.

fp909
Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

I’m willing to bet it comes back after the Olympia. She’s not competing but she got a lot of flak after the drama last year so letting it blow over May help if the IG is off for a bit

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

I’m willing to bet it comes back after the Olympia. She’s not competing but she got a lot of flak after the drama last year so letting it blow over May help if the IG is off for a bit

I thought of that, as well. Hope that's all it is.

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

Huh, the Olympia is in a few weeks. Good eye.

Jan 12, 2022 - permalink

He seems a little crude. Not that everyone has to be the paragon of manners, but he is often kinda grabbing her in videos, like fake choking her, or grabbing her boobs, and can be verbally aggressive towards her in clips, as well. It sometimes made me uncomfortable and embarrassed for her. Everyone has different tastes, and hopefully he is a great dude, and she is doing fine, just taking a break from social media.

Whoa - this turned out to be correct. She broke up with him, and called him out for putting his hands on her a few times. He seemed creepy anytime she posted videos of him with her...I just thought of this because she deactivated her IG again. She has seemed so much cooler and happy lately, like she has been funny in her stories, which she never was before. Hope she is okay, she is dope.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »