Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Bikini or casual clothes?

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

I've noticed that photos and videos with women wearing casual clothes are just as popular if not more than the ones with women in bikinis or gym clothes. Which do you prefer?

fp909
Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

IMO a set of well-fitting clothes trumps a bikini. There’s the allure of the visible muscle and if a shirt or pants fits right the hint of everything else. Especially arms, and when delts are big enough that a short sleeve may not cover the shoulder but on a normal woman would go partway down their arm. Also pec cleavage in shirts 😍

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

FBBs are recognizable by ripped chest even in casual clothes.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Love tight dresses and high heels on muscular women.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Tight fitting, sleeveless, sundress. A woman with beautiful, muscular, shoulders and arms in a sleeveless dress, is an incredible sight.

cgsweat
Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Bikini or gym clothes pics are a dime a dozen (per competitions and photoshoots). Casual clothes makes them seem more real. I personally never see them in public, so it's always nice to be reminded they actually exist outside of the internet.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

I agree with luvembuff. Sleeveless dresses and sundresses are the best. It's that shock of well developed arms and shoulders that makes the sights incredible, as well as indelible.

Sep 08, 2021 - permalink

Pecs cleavage in a tight fitting shirt - hubba hubba!

Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

I think I love sports set

Oct 26, 2021 - permalink

cgsweat makes a good point. A fit girl in a short pair of shorts and running shoes looks great.

Oct 31, 2021 - permalink

bikini of course

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »