Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Sports forum

[deleted]
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Let’s have a sports forum also? Many love sports and it may help people to communicate more. Women play sports. Bad idea? Got to say I’m from Alabama and my Alabama Crimson Tide is a beast in college football. Let’s talk trash here. Support you’re team.

Chainer
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Seems off topic for the site. For women athletes there is already the General section.

Sep 04, 2021 - edited Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

An Alabama Crimson Tide fan? Boy do we have a girl for you. 😆

And she looks great in an Alabama cheerleader outfit!

[deleted]
Sep 04, 2021 - edited Sep 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Nov 24, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Retroman80
Nov 24, 2021 - permalink

Retroman80 retried:

Ffurjrytff hgfghggaccgfscghgsffsfsdddzfddzffsffdfxdxfzfzfdfzczxzdffdfzfx Fx fzcxfdxfzfdfxdfxfzfx Fx cddfdd Fx dfdfscddfsfzcdfzfsfdrfsdsdfzczczfzfxxfdcddfxdcddfscccxxddcxddsdxxxxcdfx Fx dczcxxdcxfddccxdfxtfxdxc🍕🍍🤮🤮🍍🤮🤢🤮🤮💥🤮🥂🤢💥🤮💥🤢💥🤮💥🤢💥🤮💥🍕🤮🤮💥🤢💥🍍🥂🤢🤮🤢💥🤮💥🤢💥🍕🤮💥🍍💥🤢💥🍕🍍🤮🤮🤢🤮🤮💥🤮💥🤢💥🍕🤮🥂🤮🍕🤮🍕🥂💥💥🍕🤮🍍🍕🍍🤮🍍💥🤢🤮🍍🤮💥🤢🍕🤢💥🤢💥🍍🤮💥🤢💥🤮💥🤮🤮💥🤮🤮💥🤢💥🤢💥💥🤢💥🍕😂💥🤮💥🍕🤮💥🤮🤮😂💥🤮🤮🤢🤮💥🍕🤢💥🤮💥🍕🤮😂💥🤮💥🍕💥🍕🤮💥🤮💥🍕🤮💥🤮💥🍕💥🤮💥🤮🤮💥🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🍍🤮🍕🤮🤢💥🤢🤮🤭🤮🤢😂🤮🤢💥🤢💥🤢🍕🤢💥🤢💥🤢🤮🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢💥🤢🤮🍕💥💥🤢😂💥🍕🤮🤢🤮💥😂💥🤢🤮🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢💥🤢💥🤢💥🤢🍕🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢💥🤢🤮🤢💥💥💥🥂🍕🤮🍕🤢🍕💥🤮🍕🤢🍕🤢🤮🤢💥🤢💥😂🤮🤢🤮🤢💥🤢🤮🍍🤮🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🍍💥🍍💥🤢🍕🍍💥🤢💥💥💥🍕🤮💥🤢💥🍕😂💥💥🤮💥🤮😂🍕🍕🤢🍕🤢💥🍕💥🤢🤮🍕🤮💥🍍🥂🤢🤮🤮💥🍕🍕🍍🍕🥂🤮🤮🍕🍕🍍🍕🤮🍕🤮🍕🍕💥🤮💥🤮🤮🤮🍕🍕💥🍕🍕🍕🥂🍕🍕🍕🥂💥🤮🥂🍕🍕💥🤮🍕🤮🍕💥🍍💥🤮💥🍕🤮🍕🍕💥🍕🤮🥂🍕💥🤮💥🍕🍍💥🤢😊☺🙃☺☺😊😉☺😗😊😗😊☺😉😊☺☺😊☺😊☺🙃😚☺☺☺😊☺😊😉😚😉😊☺😊😗😊☺😉☺😗😊😗😊☺🙃😊😉😉😉☺😗☺☺😊☺😚☺☺😉😗😑😐😶😐😶😌😶😌😔😔😪😔😔😶😔😐😶😑😌😶😐😑😔😐😶😌😑😌😶😐😶😔😔😑😶😐😑😐😑😑😔😑😔😎😮😯😮😎😮😎😮🥳🧐😎☹😎😮😎😮😎😮🤠😎☹😎☹😎☹😎🤠😎😮🥳😎😎😎😮😎🥳🥳😎😮🥳🥳😮🤠😎🤠😎😮🤠😎🤠😎🥳😎🥳😎🥳😯🥳😎🥳😎😮🤮😯😮😮😓😓😓👿👿😩👿💀👿😓💜💜🕳🖤💨🕳🕳💨🕳💨🖤🕳🕳💜🕳🕳💨💜🕳💨💜💨💙💜💨💜🖤💨🖤💨🕳💙💜💨💜💨🕳🕳🕳💜💜💣🕳💜🕳💜🕳💨💜🕳🕳💜🕳💨💜🖤💜🕳🕳💜🕳💨🕳💜🖤💜💜💙💜🖤🕳💣🕳🖤🕳🖤🕳💜💣💣💜💜🖤🕳💜🖤🕳🖤🕳💜💜💜💜🕳🕳🕳💜💨💜💨💜💙💜💨💜💨🖤💜🖤💜🖤🕳💣🕳🖤🕳🖤🕳💜💜💜🖤🕳💜💜🕳💜💜🕳🕳🖤💜💜🕳💜💜🕳🕳🕳💜💜💟🖤🕳🕳💙💜💣🕳🖤🕳💜💣💜💜🕳🕳💜🕳💙🕳💜🖤💨🕳💜💨🕳💜🕳🖤💜👍☝👋☝🤟🤟🤞🤘☝🤘☝🤟🤟🤟🤘☝🤟🤟🤟🤟👇☝☝🤘🤟🦵🤳👀🤳👀👀🦵👀👀🦴💪💪👀🦴👀👀👀🦴💪💪🤳👀🦴👀💪👀🤳🦵👀💪👀🦴💪👀🦴💪💪🦴👀🤳👀🦴💪🦴🦵👀🤳👁🦴👀🦴💪🦴💪💪🦵👀🦵🦴💪💪👀🦴💪💪👀🤳🙌👀💪🦵👀👀💪🦵🤳👀💪💪🙌👀🦴👀💪👀🦴💪🤳🙌🦵💪💪💪💪💪💪🦴🙌👀💪💪🦴💪🦴💪🦴💪🤳💪🦵🦴💪👀🦴🦵🤳👐💪🤳💪🦴💪🤳💪🤳🦵🤳👀🦴🦵💪💪🦴💪🤳💪💪🤳💪💪🦵👀🦵💪🦵🤳🙌🦵💪🦵🤳💪💪💪🦵👀🦵🦵💪🦵🤳💪👀💪🤳💪💪🤳💪🦵🦵💪🦵💪👀🤳👀🤳💪💪💪🦴👀🦴💪🤳👀🦴🦵💪🦵👀🦵👀🦵👀💪💪🦵💪🤳🦵🤳🙌🦵💪💪👀🦵👀💪🦵🤳💪💪👀🦴💪🦴💪👐💪🤳🦵🤳💪🤳💪🤳🙌🦵💪🦵🤳🦵🤳🦵👀💪🦵👀💪💪🤳🤳🙌💪💪🦵👀🦵💪💪🤳🦵🤳🦵🤳🙌💪🦵🤳💪🤳💪💪💪💪🤳🦵💪💪🤳💪🦵🦵💪🦵👀💪🤳💪🦵🦴💪🦴💪🦵💪💪🦴🦵🤳👀🦴🦵🤳🦵🦴💪👀💪🦴💪🦴💪🦴💪💪💪💪🤳💪🦴💪🦴💪🤳💪🤳🦵🦴👀🤳💪🤳🦵💪💪🦴🦵🦴💪🦴🙌💪🤳💪🤳🦵🤳💪🦵🤳🦵💪💪🤳💪🦴💪👀💪🦴💪🦴👀💪👁💪💪👁💪💪💪💪🦵👀👀🦵💪🦵👀🦵👀💪👁🦴💪🦵💪🦵🤳🙌🦵👀💪👀🦴💪💪👀🤳💪🤳👀🤳💪🤳💪🤳💪🤳👀👀🤳💪👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👴🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👴👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👩👨‍🦲👩🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👩👨‍🦳👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲👴🧓👩👨‍🦳🧑👩👨‍🦲👴🧓👴👩👨‍🦲🧑👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👩👨‍🦲👴👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👴👴👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👩👨‍🦳🧑👩🧑🧑👩👨‍🦳🧑👩👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦲👩👴👩👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳🧑👱👩👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳👩🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👨‍🦲🧓👩👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳👨‍🦲🧓👩🧓👴👵👨‍🦳👴👵🧓👨‍🦲👴🧓👨‍🦲👴👩👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳👩🧓👩👨‍🦳👴👨‍🦳👴👨‍🦳👩🧓👩🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👨‍🦲🧓🧓👩👨‍🦳👨‍🦲🧓👩👨‍🦳👩🧓👩🧓👩👴👩👴👴👩👴👩👨‍🦲👩👨‍🦲👩👨‍🦲👴👩👩👴👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳👩🧓👩👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👩🧓👩🧓👨‍🦲👴🧓👩👨‍⚖️🙇‍♂️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🔧👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍💼👨‍⚖️🙇‍♂️👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👨‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦xffxdfvvfffcff👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍🚒👨‍👩‍👦‍👦💑👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🙇‍♂️👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦💑🧝‍♀️👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🚵‍♂️🧖‍♀️🧝‍♀️🙇‍♂️🤦‍♀️👩‍🏫👩‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👩‍🔧👨‍🏭🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍🏫👩‍🏫🧜‍♀️👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️🧝‍♀️👼🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️💆‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧝‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧜‍♀️🤶🎅🎅🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍⚖️👨‍🏭👨‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍🏭🧓👨‍🦲🧓👩‍🔧👨‍🦳👩👨‍🦳👨‍🦲🧑👩👨‍🦲👨‍⚖️👨‍🌾👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👩🧓👨‍🦲🙇‍♂️👨‍⚖️🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️🤦‍♀️👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🔧👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🏫👩‍🔧👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍⚖️👨‍⚖️🧓👩👴👴👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👵🧓👩👴👴🧓👨‍🦲👨‍🦲👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👴👨‍🦳👨‍🦲👴🧓👵👨‍🦲👴🧓👩🧓👨‍🦲🧓👩👨‍🦳👩🧓👴👩👴👨‍🦲👨‍🦲🧓👵👨‍🦲👵👴👴👩👴👩👴👩👴👵👴👩👴👴👩👨‍🦲👴👴👴🧓👵🧓👴👴👴👨‍🦲👴👴👨‍⚖️👩‍🔧👨‍🏭👩‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🏭👩‍🏫👨‍🏭👩‍🏫👩‍🔧👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍🏫👩‍🔧👨‍🏫👩‍🏫👨‍🔧👨‍🏭👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍🔧👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👨‍🔧👨‍⚖️👨‍🔧👩‍🔧👨‍🔧👩‍🏫👨‍⚖️👩‍🏫👩‍🔧👩‍🔧👩‍🏫👀💪💪👀🦵🤳💪💪🦴💪👀🤳💪👀🤳👀💪💪🦴👀🦴👀👀🦵👀👁👀👀👀👁👀🦵🦴🦵🤳👁💪👐🦵🦵🤳💪🤳🦵💪🦵👁🤳🦵🦴🦵💪🦴💪🤳💪🤳🦵🤳💪🤳💪🤳💪🤳👀🦴💪💪👀👀💪🤳🦵👀💪🦵💪👀🦴💪👀💪💪🤳💪🤳💪💪🦵🤳🙌🦵🤳💪🤳🦵🦴🦵👿😓💀👿💀😓💀😓💀👿👿💀😓😩👿👿💀💀😓😩😓👿😓😩😓😓😩😓👿😓😓😽😽💋😽😼😽💋😽😽😽😽😼🙀💋💌💋💌💌😼😽😽💌💋😽💋💌💋🙀💋😽💋😽🙀💋😽💋🙀💋💘💋💌🙀😽💌😽💌💌🙀💌💌💌💌😽💋💌💌💘😽😽🕳💜🕳💜💙🖤🕳💣🕳🕳💣🕳💣💜🕳💜🕳💜💜💜💣🕳🕳💨💜💜💨💜💜🕳🕳🕳💜💜🍍💥🍍🤮🤢🤮🍕🍕🤢💥🤮🤢🍕🍍🤮🍍🥂🤮🍕🤢🤮🤮🍕🤢🍕🤮💥🤮🤮🤢🍕💥🤢💥🤮💥🤢💥🤢🍕🤢🤮🍍🤮🤢🤢🍕🍍🍕🍕🥂🍕💥🍕💥🍕💥🍕💥🍕🍕🥂🍕🍕💥🍕🤮🍕💥🍍🤮🤢🤮🤮💥💥🤢🤮💥🤢🤮🤮💥🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🍕🍍🍕🤮🍕🤢🍕🍕🤮🤢🍕🍕💥🤮🤭🤮🤢🤮🤮💥🤮🤮🤮🤮💥🤮🤢🤮🤮🤮🤢🤮🤮💥😂💥💥💥xxxsffrfzfdfz Fx cxfsfxfx Fx fdfxcdfxdfzdcx dc dd FC dx Fx fxfxdfxfxdfxdfdfzfzdfzdcxxdxzfzdfdfzfsd Dx cdfdddfdsfxczfdfdfdfcx Fx czxffsfsfsfsfsfsfsfdfsfxdfsfsfsfsfdfzfsfsffdfsfsdsfsfsfdfzfdgddgghgcfh

Well, when you put it that way, it does make sense

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

Yow! My phone is possessed! It actually did that on it's own in my pocket. Sorry everyone...

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

An Alabama Crimson Tide fan? Boy do we have a girl for you. 😆

And she looks great in an Alabama cheerleader outfit!

Now just who could that be? ;)

Roll Tide!

Nov 25, 2021 - permalink

Sigh. Was my "dream cheerleader" really just a dream? 💖 I see she had to remove some of her Ultimate Cheerleader photos. I totally understand that. I do miss some others as well. Like that classic in the black outfit where she staring out at the water. 🖤

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »