Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Showing/Announcing their weight

« first < prev Page 7 of 19 next > last »
Feb 10, 2023 - permalink

This thread is on the opposite end of the spectrum from me as far as tastes go, lol. I made a thread for anyone interested.

Small frame, Light-weight GWM saying or showing their weight

Thanks for that, this thread is actually for any weigh-ins but yes you're right a lot of us lean to the heavy girls. I'll be sure to check yours out too. I guess I like to see lightweight girls weigh-in too because it makes the big girls seem even more incredible that they often weigh 2 plus times more!!

Feb 21, 2023 - permalink
Feb 23, 2023 - permalink

This was a "guess my weight" post. She revealed her weight in the comments at 147lbs.

Feb 23, 2023 - permalink
Mar 01, 2023 - permalink

Mar 01, 2023 - permalink

Good lorrrrddddd!!hoping she touch 200 ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Mar 01, 2023 - permalink

Goal is 180-190 before cutting. A couple of more months to bulk.

Mar 01, 2023 - permalink

Goal is 180-190 before cutting. A couple of more months to bulk.

Nice

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Incredible weight!!

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Incredible weight!!

Incredible indeed considering she weighed 81 kgs a year back. Guess because sheโ€™s tall at 5โ€™10โ€ the weight is well spread out, definitely a weight sleeper

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Incredible indeed considering she weighed 81 kgs a year back. Guess because sheโ€™s tall at 5โ€™10โ€ the weight is well spread out, definitely a weight sleeper

Definitely a weight sleeper, if you asked her to walk on your back you'd be in for a surprise!!

Mar 03, 2023 - permalink

Pretty sure I've said this before on this thread but I just love it when hench girls weigh-in to "prove" how heavy they are :-)

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/1954078/

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpgOo2cOkJ_/?igsh...

Good lorrrrddddd!!demyya is 241 freaking lbs right now and she is also 5'9 tall ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Š

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpgOo2cOkJ_/?igsh...

Good lorrrrddddd!!demyya is 241 freaking lbs right now and she is also 5'9 tall ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ™Š

Awesome, I've commented asking if we can see a weigh-in hopefully she sees it!

Mar 08, 2023 - permalink

Awesome, I've commented asking if we can see a weigh-in hopefully she sees it!

Daaaamn,she is huge

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

Kristal Tosko

From where u got this pic .... what's kristal id insta fb etc?

Mar 13, 2023 - permalink

From where u got this pic .... what's kristal id insta fb etc?

I saw this on Instagram myself.

Mar 14, 2023 - permalink
Mar 15, 2023 - permalink

I saw this on Instagram myself.

Do u follow her on Instagram She is not accepting my request Do she use Instagram daily?

Mar 15, 2023 - permalink
Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

Do u follow her on Instagram She is not accepting my request Do she use Instagram daily?

It's buff.chickadee she is really heavy and does like to boast about it, very hot.

Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

She's wonderfully dense and heavy, she weighs-in at 186lbs in a herbiceps vid I saw. She compares to some skinny dude and comments saying she's literally double his weight and proud of it. Almost in the 200lb club now!! Love to see a new weigh-in.

cgsweat
Mar 17, 2023 - permalink

82 kg

Mar 18, 2023 - permalink

82 kg

Thank you, wanted to know her actual weight for quite some time. She looks so good at 82 kilos. Sheโ€™s quite tall too isnโ€™t she at 5โ€™7โ€-5โ€™8โ€ but doesnโ€™t look it because of that big curvy lower body

Mar 20, 2023 - permalink

Thank you, wanted to know her actual weight for quite some time. She looks so good at 82 kilos. Sheโ€™s quite tall too isnโ€™t she at 5โ€™7โ€-5โ€™8โ€ but doesnโ€™t look it because of that big curvy lower body

She does like to boast about her weight, I have a few weigh-in vids of her I'll have to find them out. Yeah those legs hide a LOT of weight!!

« first < prev Page 7 of 19 next > last »