Jan 27, 2024 - permalink

claudia is such a stud

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Katelyn Winkler today.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Katelyn Winkler today.

Nice!

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

What happened after the 2k20 years? A few decades ago it was not easy to see a fbb getting over 200lbs. I just remember Amber De Luca and Jana Linle Sippl. Now it is not so uncommon

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

What happened after the 2k20 years? A few decades ago it was not easy to see a fbb getting over 200lbs. I just remember Amber De Luca and Jana Linle Sippl. Now it is not so uncommon

Karla Nelson, Laura Vukow(sp?), that lawyer chick, and Nicole Bass are names that come to mind without much effort at/near 200.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Girls aren't affraid of being big anymore. And yes, the use of sarms and peds is more prevelant than ever. I've also noticed alot of girls these days seem to be going from crossfit to powerlifting to bodybuilding, which means they usually have a lot of muscle mass to start with.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Karla Nelson, Laura Vukow(sp?), that lawyer chick, and Nicole Bass are names that come to mind without much effort at/near 200.

You barely named 3. This threads is already full of girls near or above 200lb baremy in their 20s

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Girls aren't affraid of being big anymore. And yes, the use of sarms and peds is more prevelant than ever. I've also noticed alot of girls these days seem to be going from crossfit to powerlifting to bodybuilding, which means they usually have a lot of muscle mass to start with.

These sarms make wonder. I am at 85kg and i cannot find more attractive than a girl being heavier and who is able to lift much heavier than me.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

These sarms make wonder. I am at 85kg and i cannot find more attractive than a girl being heavier and who is able to lift much heavier than me.

I was talking to a friend of mine who used to work for the government agency that regulates stuff like that here in Australia, she said some of these products are no different to tradional anabolic steroids in the way they work. She said some even have similar side effects. Which mirrors what I've seen said by several athletes with experience with both.

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

Youve also gotta realize..a ton of these girls are heavy bit not shredded/lean like you think of in past when talkimg anout bodybuilders. Mot these girls dieted down would be 60kg

Jan 29, 2024 - permalink

I'm surprised by the number of women who are 75-80kg and are still sporting decent abs.

30-40 years ago that would have been extremely impressive for a man.

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

Youve also gotta realize..a ton of these girls are heavy bit not shredded/lean like you think of in past when talkimg anout bodybuilders. Mot these girls dieted down would be 60kg

Even with 1% bf they would be at least 70kg. Most of them are not exceeding 20% bf at all.

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

I was talking to a friend of mine who used to work for the government agency that regulates stuff like that here in Australia, she said some of these products are no different to tradional anabolic steroids in the way they work. She said some even have similar side effects. Which mirrors what I've seen said by several athletes with experience with both.

Wait sarms are legal in Australia?

Jan 30, 2024 - permalink

Wait sarms are legal in Australia?

They're illegal, these products are tested for possible approval.

Feb 02, 2024 - permalink
Feb 02, 2024 - permalink

These big strong 40+ year olds are so cool

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

Yelena Isinbayeva, famous pole vaulter

Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

Feb 11, 2024 - permalink

91kg jesus she big

Feb 11, 2024 - permalink

91kg jesus she big

Sweet 91kg

« first < prev Page 17 of 20 next > last »