Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Wives and Girlfriends

Sep 16, 2021 - permalink

Bro this dosen't work.. If she isn't into working out and being muscular your wasting yout time. I tried this with 2 girls I dated and they were weirded out when I brought up muscles.. I did get lucky and ended up dating and marying a jock-ette that has muscles.. Just remember you have to put in the work too most muscle girls want a muscle guy too.

Exactly

Sep 30, 2021 - permalink

My wife knows I love muscular legs and glutes, because hers drive me completely insane. I don't think she knows how much I look at pictures of other women.

Oct 01, 2021 - permalink

I told my wife after six years of marriage. I wasn't planning to tell her at all because I didn't expect that she would be interest and it will not add any values to our life (maybe if she accepting role-playing, but myself I don't like it). Also, there is the possibility of ruining our marriage by revealing this.

However after she started workout seriously and doing weight training not only cardio and I found a little development, I decided to tell her since I was seeing there is a hope.

I had been honest that big muscles will turn me on as well as common feminine features which doesn't require to proof it since we are already married and she doesn't have muscles. She found it weird but accepted it.

I think good introduction, proper explanation and timing are keys to make this happened.

Oct 01, 2021 - permalink

I know my man loves muscular woman too, he brought me to fitness, but i still don't know why some people think there is a problem or a fetish. Have we still the 50s where some laws in europe says the biggest luck for woman is kepp the house hold and get Babys????

Oct 01, 2021 - permalink

My wife shares the excitement in looking at muscles ….. She has been to multiple sessions with me and enjoys it very much

Oct 01, 2021 - edited Oct 01, 2021 - permalink

I know my man loves muscular woman too, he brought me to fitness, but i still don't know why some people think there is a problem or a fetish. Have we still the 50s where some laws in europe says the biggest luck for woman is kepp the house hold and get Babys????

Liesbeth, your husband is very lucky to find a jewel like you in this archaic society we live in. It may take quite awhile for the general public to truly accept muscular females but the walls are cracking thanks to the many women who decided to get strong, healthy and muscular. My wife knows that muscular women are the only ones who can even get a rise out of me...to put it bluntly!🤪 At first, she hit the weights, wanting to appease my desires but as soon as we wed....she quit.

Oct 01, 2021 - permalink

I make a point of sharing this part of me with girlfriends.

This isn't exactly a low risk approach as my tastes are quire extreme and tend to make many a muscle fan around here do a double take. But it beats hiding in my book.

3 days ago - permalink

Yes she is very blessed with superior genetics! Enjoy !

My wife knows I love muscular legs and glutes, because hers drive me completely insane. I don't think she knows how much I look at pictures of other women.

3 days ago - permalink

My partner and friends know. If the topic comes up with my friends, I may mention I prefer athletic women. I am always complementing my partner’s muscles and we encourage each other to work out regularly and be buff.

3 days ago - permalink

Seven years ago I mentioned to my wife that I’d like us both to start hitting the gym and get into shape. I told her I liked the muscular look. While she agreed on getting into better shape she was afraid of getting too muscular. I reassured her that building muscle does not happen overnight and to get muscular would take years of hard work and that the people who look that way are trying very hard to attain that level of muscularity. Fast forward a couple of years and as her body changed she became more comfortable with it and changed her mind. She prefers the more muscular look and now complains how hard it is to add more muscle.

3 days ago - permalink

Seven years ago I mentioned to my wife that I’d like us both to start hitting the gym and get into shape. I told her I liked the muscular look. While she agreed on getting into better shape she was afraid of getting too muscular. I reassured her that building muscle does not happen overnight and to get muscular would take years of hard work and that the people who look that way are trying very hard to attain that level of muscularity. Fast forward a couple of years and as her body changed she became more comfortable with it and changed her mind. She prefers the more muscular look and now complains how hard it is to add more muscle.

Your wife has made incredible progress! And yes, it’s so hard to gain muscle.

If I may ask, and of course you don’t have to answer, has she thought about going on a cycle?

2 days ago - permalink

Your wife has made incredible progress! And yes, it’s so hard to gain muscle.

If I may ask, and of course you don’t have to answer, has she thought about going on a cycle?

What a lucky man you are, I told my wife I'd like her to put on size as she'd be so hot, but she has no interest. Still,can't have everything.

2 days ago - permalink

I have always been a sports woman. I played basketball in school and have a black belt in taekwondo. I trained muaythai and had some fights. I am training in MMA gym now. I had been weight training for 7 years now and have good muscle in my body. I personally feel sexy and powerful having good muscle specially when I spar with men. I had men who loved my body muscle and my attitude towards martial arts and bodybuilding. Some of them feel intimidated or uncomfortable around me during dates. A few of them really enjoy talking about it and infact I can see that they are turned on by it. I myself get turned on when someone enjoys admiring my body.

It had always been a mixed lot from men.

2 days ago - permalink

I told my currently wife about it BEFORE our first date. Realized from past experience it's not something worth hiding.

As a personal trainer she likes muscle too, and she's aware of the extent of muscles I like on women BUT as much as she wants to get bigger and more muscular, she's 200% against any sort of peds. That keeps her in the "naturally thick" zone with some tone but nothing more than that no matter how hard she trains and she does train and eat a lot.

Wish it was possible getting bodybuilding levels with no PEDS, but also happy with the her current size.

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »