Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Wives and Girlfriends

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

How many of you guys have been honest with your Wife or Girlfriend about your Muscle Girl fetish?

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

Me

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

I was not sure how She will Act?! My wife is doing lot of Sport and feel very strong but She is Not muscled much. Sometimes She has a Look and i do Not know if She is jealous. Sometimes she is negativ How such muscle Woman act and they are arrogant .

Sep 01, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend is well-aware of it. She’ll sometimes send me pictures of muscular women, and says she wants to go with me to see a session wrestler in the future.

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Me at one point but its like she already knew somehow and we didnt click and broke up 12 years ago and moved on

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

My wife is cool with it and my girlfriend is 50 mg var ED.

Sep 02, 2021 - edited Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Not entirely, but it she is well aware that I like muscles and often point out female muscles. She is very confident that I love her muscles and every now and then I get a flex pic, of her bicep peaks, with a hint of some action later. 👌🏼💪🏾

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

REMAIN SINGLE, MY FRIENDS... 😏

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Me.

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Yeah, it even came up when we were flirting...

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

I’ve mentioned I like muscle, but didn’t define to the extent. I think she may think I like the bikini type muscle which is slightly thicker than normal legs, barely visible bicep, and maybe a 6 pack. Not sure how she would react if I showed her a picture of Shannon Courtney, Anastasia Leanova, or Tina Lockwood

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

I’ve mentioned I like muscle, but didn’t define to the extent. I think she may think I like the bikini type muscle which is slightly thicker than normal legs, barely visible bicep, and maybe a 6 pack. Not sure how she would react if I showed her a picture of Shannon Courtney, Anastasia Leanova, or Tina Lockwood

Only one way to find out!

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

I did tell my gf that im into muscular women and she said it herself that she wants to be muscular. But the only problem is that she is so indecisive. She wants to be huge like Andrea Shaw but at the same time like Rachel Scheer. I here to support her but I would like to know how can I fixate her mind to strive for one type of body and not 7 other ones.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

Only one way to find out!

We been dating for 9 years, so at this point maybe I should. What’s the worst that could happen, maybe think I’m a freak?

Sep 03, 2021 - edited Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend found out after seeing pictures on my computer. She was shocked, but accepted it. We are married now happily. For the last couple of years she realized, she can also built muscles and really likes it to train (if there is time because of kids). She was always and still is a shy person. Always not happy with her figure. Lately she got more confident and shows me sometimes a double biceps :)

She told me, she would love to built more muscles since she knows I like it. So I think, in the end it was the right way to be honest about your preferences.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

Very nice, you got the best scenario.

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend is well-aware of it. She’ll sometimes send me pictures of muscular women, and says she wants to go with me to see a session wrestler in the future.

Oh my wife is fit and strong but Not muscled. She finds those woman strange and they think to be strong. Also She would like to wrestle one of them. I do not know if She is jelous … She Feels not nice and her reaction is negative to them … hmmm…

Sep 03, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend found out after seeing pictures on my computer. She was shocked, but accepted it. We are married now happily. For the last couple of years she realized, she can also built muscles and really likes it to train (if there is time because of kids). She was always and still is a shy person. Always not happy with her figure. Lately she got more confident and shows me sometimes a double biceps :)

She told me, she would love to built more muscles since she knows I like it. So I think, in the end it was the right way to be honest about your preferences.

Nice! I’ve been getting more and more recommended accounts on Instagram for female bodybuilders because I keep looking them up. My girlfriend constantly goes on my Instagram to show and add accounts she follows to mine. Maybe she will see the fbbs at somepoint

Sep 09, 2021 - permalink

I have only been honest with my wife thankfully she is 5'10" 165lbs not a bodybuilder but always into sports and working out basically a jocke-ette has defined arms,legs visable abs and huge calves.I hid my arttraction for muscle from my wife until we had dated for over a year. My wife was actually relieved I was into her muscular body because some of the guys she dated had made negitive comments about her muscular phyique. Prior to her telling the girls I was in a relationship with that I liked women with muscle was met with a negitive or gross reaction probobly because they were thin and not very athletic.So my advice is date or marry what you like or you will be cheating yourself. I am attracted to normal women too but nothing gets my primal sex drive going like a woman with muscle.

Sep 11, 2021 - permalink

We are both muscular, so no problem.

Sep 12, 2021 - permalink

We are both muscular, so no problem.

My girlfriend used to be a swimmer so she has broad shoulders and is toned. She thinks she has big muscles, but in reality has a little tone. Anytime I mention lifting more than 5 lbs she says “I don’t want to have big muscles” but I’ve told her I like muscle, but she doesn’t know I like female bodybuilder level muscle. If I can get her competitive about lifting heavier weights it will be game over though. She is genetically gifted with massive legs and calves that are as big as mine and I lift. Couldn’t imagine the level of muscle they would gain if she actually lifted.

Sep 13, 2021 - edited Sep 13, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend used to be a swimmer so she has broad shoulders and is toned. She thinks she has big muscles, but in reality has a little tone. Anytime I mention lifting more than 5 lbs she says “I don’t want to have big muscles” but I’ve told her I like muscle, but she doesn’t know I like female bodybuilder level muscle. If I can get her competitive about lifting heavier weights it will be game over though. She is genetically gifted with massive legs and calves that are as big as mine and I lift. Couldn’t imagine the level of muscle they would gkin if she actually lifted.

Bro this dosen't work.. If she isn't into working out and being muscular your wasting yout time. I tried this with 2 girls I dated and they were weirded out when I brought up muscles.. I did get lucky and ended up dating and marying a jock-ette that has muscles.. Just remember you have to put in the work too most muscle girls want a muscle guy too.

Sep 13, 2021 - permalink

Bro this dosen't work.. If she isn't into working out and being muscular your wasting yout time. I tried this with 2 girls I dated and they were weirded out when I brought up muscles.. I did get lucky and ended up dating and marying a jock-ette that has muscles.. Just remember you have to put in the work too most muscle girls want a muscle guy too.

I lift heavy, it’s just that she doesn’t like too.

Sep 13, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend used to be a swimmer so she has broad shoulders and is toned. She thinks she has big muscles, but in reality has a little tone. Anytime I mention lifting more than 5 lbs she says “I don’t want to have big muscles” but I’ve told her I like muscle, but she doesn’t know I like female bodybuilder level muscle. If I can get her competitive about lifting heavier weights it will be game over though. She is genetically gifted with massive legs and calves that are as big as mine and I lift. Couldn’t imagine the level of muscle they would gain if she actually lifted.

Tell her you like female-bodybuilder muscles

vr4
Sep 13, 2021 - permalink

been there done that... doesn't work

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »