Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Reactions To Your Femuscle Arousal

Aug 26, 2021 - edited Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

Just curious about how muscular women have reacted to your arousal/ attraction to their muscles? Over the many years, I've had some good, some bad, some shocked and some very, very happy. The first time, was a very negative experience for me. She was country girl big, thick arms, very strong girl. I started stroking her big, hard arms and she immediately got irritated. WHAT are you doing, stop doing that!!!!! Then she noticed how aroused I was and got even more pissed. That was many years ago, when muscular girls were not accepted. I was more confused than ever about my attraction to muscles on girls. Fast forward to closer to the present and the women reacted very positively. A couple of them started lifting weights to get more muscle once they saw what their buffness did to me. Curious if others out their experienced negativity or confusion from the muscle women they had relationships with?

Chainer
Aug 26, 2021 - permalink

I'll leave this for now in case we get decent responses, but this reads like fiction.

v52
Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

I've had nothing but positive reactions. First time was in high school with this girl who ran track. Massive calves for that age (15 inches - she let me measure!) and she loved me massaging and squeezing them. She'd come over to visit, we'd go downstairs and sit on the couch, she'd drape her legs on my lap and let me play with those giant calves to get me all turned on before we had other kinds of fun together. Around the same time there was also this gymnast girl who loved to show off her abs - I soon asked her to show off her biceps, and she happily did so every time I asked, and let me feel. Once again, she loved that me massaging her muscles turned me on, just like the track girl, and we had lots of fun. Fast forward to college, and I met more muscular woman than I could name - swimmers, weightlifters, horse/farm girls (surprisingly strong and solid), etc., and no one ever seemed to have a problem showing off and letting me feel, as long as I asked permission first. And they all enjoyed that I got turned on by their muscles - I had lots of flings. Probably also helps that I've been lifting since high school so my interest in their muscles didn't seem like it came out of nowhere, and they had fun with my muscles too. I guess I've been lucky, but I've never had a negative reaction.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

I'll leave this for now in case we get decent responses, but this reads like fiction.

Chainer, you trashed an earlier post of mine, from a few months ago and tossed it in the fiction pile. Some of us on here have actually had encounters in our lives with muscular women. I'm almost 70 years year old and don't write fiction stories. In my long life, I have been fortunate to have been in numerous relationships with muscular women. Sorry if the way I describe those instances don't fit your parameters.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

leaving this comment to read you guys inputs

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

Hi As I said in previous posts, the majority react positively when I compliment them on their muscles Most flex quite alot after that. Only the ones, with a few exception, that I started a relation with know about the true arousal I get. The ones including my wife have started lifting to get some more muscles. I've never been to a fbb but everyone, there are not that many, girlfriends have had quite a lot of muscles. There is a former co-worker and later patient who started exercising properly after my encouragement. We never had an affair, she was much older, but I really think she understood that her muscles made me really excited. I wrote about her in Stories.

cgsweat
Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

leaving this comment to read you guys inputs

Hit the blue +Sub button in the top-right corner next time.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

As I mentioned in another thread, had a female 2nd cousin who allowed me to feel her biceps and seemed to enjoy me being shocked at the hardness and size. She allowed me to feel them with no restriction and she was smiling and amazed that I wanted to do it again and again.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

@biclvr....not sure of your age but I think my negative experience was in large part due to WHEN it happened. Growing up when I did, girls were often teased for having muscles, especially muscular arms. Even girls with thick, muscular thighs were called frog legs and crap like that. Kids were active when I grew up. No video games, 3 channels on the TV, no cell phones. There were numerous girls in high school who were quite buffed. I'm sure none of them lifted weights...would have loved to have seen the results if they did. There was one girl who easily beat my science teacher in arm wrestling. She was subjected to taunts after that. You're a better man than he is. Nonsense like that. Very sad back then for strong, muscular girls who should have felt pride.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

With a woman I have a one night stand I started to wrestle and I told her I found really hot that she would try to dominate me, and that little game was fun.

A woman I was dating worked as a janitor. She was tall and thin (taller than me, I'm like 5.6 feet). She came to my house after work and as I feel her arms I notice they were noticible toned and I told her, "you worked pretty hard today, your arm is kind of pumped, I find that amazing". She was super happy for this form of compliment.

Also I told this a couple of time, I spoted a mature fbb on the street, she was pretty covered but she have totally ripped and veiny calves, I stoped and say "wow that some amazing legs", just it was my purest reaction, and she stopped and she was glad and happy, and she stopped to talk... I was an idiot and I screw it up later, but my first sincere reaction was really well taken.

So I think usually they are super happy that you make a sincere compliment about something that you found hot... dunno.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

@biclvr....not sure of your age but I think my negative experience was in large part due to WHEN it happened. Growing up when I did, girls were often teased for having muscles, especially muscular arms. Even girls with thick, muscular thighs were called frog legs and crap like that. Kids were active when I grew up. No video games, 3 channels on the TV, no cell phones. There were numerous girls in high school who were quite buffed. I'm sure none of them lifted weights...would have loved to have seen the results if they did. There was one girl who easily beat my science teacher in arm wrestling. She was subjected to taunts after that. You're a better man than he is. Nonsense like that. Very sad back then for strong, muscular girls who should have felt pride.

Yeah awfull stuff, I can imagine. I wouldn't even dare in those times to even hint that I have some atraction to that... and it is funny that you end up never come up sincere and atractive as you waste time trying to sometimes praise the wrong people.

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

interesting, I have experienced both positive and negative reactions. The positive have been from women who are either very big workout people or really involved in sports. They know they are strong and have muscles for a woman. The negative have been from women who are naturally thick or have the genetics for muscle but do very little to be muscled or find it not womanly. Thank goodness most have been positive and love it when a women is proud and confident of the muscle/strength they have :)

Aug 27, 2021 - permalink

I am born 1975. Maybe and hopefully easier now.

Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

I had my friend who was a volleyball player and boxer. She had really good abs. I teased her calling her sexy abs many times she lets me punch her. Infact we play a small game where she punches me and I punch her back and see who can take more. It’s sexy and nice too

Sep 22, 2021 - edited Sep 22, 2021 - permalink

@biclvr....not sure of your age but I think my negative experience was in large part due to WHEN it happened. Growing up when I did, girls were often teased for having muscles, especially muscular arms. Even girls with thick, muscular thighs were called frog legs and crap like that.

Man speaks true. My second ex-wife had similar experiences growing up: her wiry muscularity was mocked by her brothers and previous boyfriends. We met in 1980 -- when virtually no-one not involved in the sport even knew that female bodybuilding even existed, other than a few geeks like me who'd discovered Women's Physique World etc on certain magazine racks -- and the first time I unwrapped her I couldn't believe my luck. When I complimented her on her muscular arms, she blushed and said, 'Well, maybe a little bit sporty.' At first ehe was embarrassed by my fascination with her small but prominent biceps and her defined ridged abs, but that embarrassment soon gave way to real excitement and delight at being admired and desired for aspects of herself which had been dissed all her life ...

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »