Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Thinking Out Loud

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Margie Martin has a teenage son, although she's been active on social media and bodybuilding for most of his life. Sometimes I wonder if he gets harassed at school or bullied because of some of his mother's nude posts on her public Twitter page. But then again maybe he gets congratulated.

If I remember right she also has a daughter but never posts or even mentions.

cgsweat
Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

If I remember right she also has a daughter but never posts or even mentions.

Probably for the best. The only reason I know of her son is because I've seen him in the background in several videos of her posing in skimpy bikinis.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Probably for the best. The only reason I know of her son is because I've seen him in the background in several videos of her posing in skimpy bikinis.

Agreed.

There are some very, very weird and creepy people who ask for gross shit when they see a bodybuilder or fitness personality with their children.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

I wonder if there's a group of women who admire male muscles, as much as we do females here. I wonder if there's a male version of this website where women share male bodybuilder photos with eachother, comment, discuss about physiques.

Big generalization here, but I'm sure that there isn't. Women just aren't wired that way.

Just like this site is dedicated to womens' muscles... you can find sites dedicated to womens' legs, feet, breasts, asses... you name it.

I doubt that there is even one significant online community where hetero women obsess over specific physical attributes of men. Women simply don't be like that.

Sep 28, 2023 - permalink

Big generalization here, but I'm sure that there isn't. Women just aren't wired that way.

Just like this site is dedicated to womens' muscles... you can find sites dedicated to womens' legs, feet, breasts, asses... you name it.

I doubt that there is even one significant online community where hetero women obsess over specific physical attributes of men. Women simply don't be like that.

There's twitter

cgsweat
Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

There seems to be a trend of people taking selfies while holding their phone in their mouth... Example:

I rank this one up there with eating Tide pods. I think technically you're actually safer sticking a toilet seat in your mouth.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

I predict a short shelf life for this trend. If not, god help us all.

cgsweat
Nov 03, 2023 - permalink

The "pants around your ankles" look is embarrassing for most, but for bodybuilders it's a common thing:

Just adding to this:

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

I think the teenage (or younger) child of any parent who presents a highly sexualized image to the public is going to be teased and bullied, and it's hard to keep that private and still compete/promote products/promote OF etc.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

I wonder how FBBs who are doctors don’t lose their medical licenses for using non-prescribed, and therefore illegal, steroids. Things that make you go hmmm…

Lots of doctors use illegal drugs.

Nov 04, 2023 - permalink

Lots of doctors use illegal drugs.

LOL yes. So do cops. None of these people are losing their licenses for this stuff.

Dec 21, 2023 - permalink

I wonder if there's a group of women who admire male muscles, as much as we do females here. I wonder if there's a male version of this website where women share male bodybuilder photos with eachother, comment, discuss about physiques.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/ Pretty much all the guys they admire are fit and muscular, but I don't see any bodybuilders. Alan Ritchson, the actor who plays Reacher, is about as big as they get.

That doesn't mean there are no female MBB admirers. All the big guys, if they are straight, have hot girlfriends or wives. I just don't see them being discussed by women on the internet.

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »