Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Assorted Competition/Stage Photos & Videos (Physique & Bodybuilding ONLY)

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Kovaleva

May 21, 2023 - permalink

Natalia Kovaleva

I missed seeing on stage so much!! My goodness doesn't she look so beautiful?

Jun 16, 2023 - permalink

Charlyn Sellenthin v Tiffany Wittman.

Jun 21, 2023 - edited Jun 21, 2023 - permalink

Anna Cicerelli (from 3.30), winning Spanish physique pro qualifier class in Alicante last weekend

https://youtu.be/0hq9ytQqABg

Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

Angela Cilione - 1995

I'm finally able to post this video of this rare Italian beauty with no more registered material.

I've had trouble cropping / compressing the file, though, so it came out a bit too big for a 2 min video. I tried posting a previous smaller version in the "Queue" section, but it dissapeared (?).

cgsweat
Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

I tried posting a previous smaller version in the "Queue" section, but it dissapeared (?).

Apparently another mod deleted it from the queue. I've restored it, because it's "classic" footage, and she has no other content on this site which also makes the vid unique.

fp909
Jun 22, 2023 - permalink

great additon. don't care what anyone says, the 90s were IT for FBB. There are some good and great phyisuqes now but the look back then was the best. big hair, big bis, big pecs, big attitude

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

Colette Nelson

Jun 24, 2023 - permalink

Charlyn Sellenthin v Tiffany Wittman.

Wittman really needs to work on her posing.

At this point Tiffany should just move up to bodybuilding. She looks out of place in WPD.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Old school Ellen van Maris.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Elena Shportun

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Elena Shportun was great, an ideal female physique. I remember her from winning the Arnold amateur. Great photo.

Jun 25, 2023 - permalink

Elena Shportun was great, an ideal female physique. I remember her from winning the Arnold amateur. Great photo.

100 % pec.

Jun 26, 2023 - edited Apr 25, 2024 - permalink

Michelle Mathiesen, 1st Place Physique UDKFBA Championships 2023:

Jun 26, 2023 - permalink

Michelle Mathiesen - a new name to me, very impressive.

Jun 26, 2023 - edited Jun 26, 2023 - permalink

So true. That's why they called her the new Anja Langer when she first made an impression!

Jul 23, 2023 - permalink

These two pictures are from the Pittsburgh Masters Pro Qualifier this weekend. Eshain (on the right) didn't get her pro card this time, but the two other women did. They were incredible, and super nice (and very tall, 6' and 6'-1").

Jul 23, 2023 - permalink

Thanks damage, hope Eshain gets it next time.

Jul 25, 2023 - permalink

I don't plan on putting it on the main site both because it's contest footage with not-great video quality and because she's not the most feminine-looking FBB, but I just wanted to share this biceps shot I liked of Caroline Wang from the 2009 NABBA Universe (the angle is very flattering):

Full video is on the official NABBA channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHIHveGtz4

cgsweat
Aug 08, 2023 - permalink

This is a posedown at this year's Tampa Pro of the women's bodybuilding division. I'm listing the results as a way of ID'ing everyone in the vid.

1. Michaela Aycock (USA)
  2. Nicki Chartrand (Canada)
  3. Theresa Ivancik (USA)
  4. Kyna Squarey (Canada)
  5. Julia Foery (Switzerland)
  6. Selyka Givan (USA)
  7. Cristina Arellano Goy (USA)
  8. Taylor Iraggi (USA)
  9. Patty Corbett (USA)
  10. Gabriela Pena De La Vega (USA)
  11. Maria Monica Vega (USA)
  12. Michelle Dornon (USA)
  13. LaDawn McDay (USA)
  14. Christine Porter (USA)
  15. Andrea J. Wellington (USA)

cgsweat
Aug 22, 2023 - permalink

Julia Fory at this year's Tampa Pro:

cgsweat
Aug 24, 2023 - permalink

Selyka Givan, also at the Tampa Pro in women's bodybuilding:

Aug 24, 2023 - permalink

Mesmerised by her pecs

Aug 25, 2023 - permalink

Mesmerised by her pecs

totally

Aug 26, 2023 - permalink

There's plenty of material of Danielle Osborn on the site, but only one comparison pic shows her great onstage presence. These videos were the only ones with a reasonable size I could post:

« first < prev Page 8 of 9 next > last »