Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Assorted Competition Photos & Videos (Physique & Bodybuilding ONLY)

Oct 11, 2021 - permalink

The other girls will have a hard time catching up to Andrea 😤

Oct 11, 2021 - permalink

Unless their is someone out there we don't know about it Andrea will dominate for year's and year's!

Oct 15, 2021 - permalink

Just found this old pic of what I believe is Iris Kyle from the 2007 Olympia while cleaning up some folders, and thought it was quite nice:

fp909
Oct 16, 2021 - permalink

Here's a clip of a very young Joanna Thomas onstage, taken from the "Supersize She" documentary about her. I think she was like 18 here, which is incredible (she'd been training since she was 14). Screenshots and a download since the video codec won't embed here-

When I first got into this stuff (and had money) it was college for me, and seeing this was eye opening and transforming. I couldn’t believe that a girl my age could ever achieve that kind of look. Crazy that there are several younger women from 18-23 that are approaching that or better nowadays but j spent hours looking for the next JT back in college

Oct 16, 2021 - permalink

I think this is the earliest stage footage I've seen of Danielle/Dani Reardon, it's from her appearance as a guest poser for a local high school bodybuilding competition in 2010 (she would have been 20 at the time):

I'd have enjoyed high school a lot more of there had been bodybuilding competitions!

Oct 16, 2021 - permalink

Wow, those slo-mos are amazing!!!

« first < prev Page 2 of 2 next > last »