Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Suggestion: removing favourited / liked / commented pictures from the "recommended for you" section

[deleted]
Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

It would be nice if the "Recommended for you" section didn't recommend me pics I've already seen. Is it possible to update this in real time, or only once every 24 hours?

Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

I concur.

Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

Or block a muscle girl from appearing in that section if you're not interested.

Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

And filter out those I've subscribed to, because I've probably seen pics from that model before if I subscribe to them.

Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

I thought it already filtered out liked/favorited pics?

[deleted]
Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

I thought it already filtered out liked/favorited pics?

I just did a test. I clicked the +1 on this pic and reloaded the front page. Then I did it again with Ctrl+F5. The pic still shows up in my "recommended" feed.

Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

Well yeah, it's probably not going to update immediately, that section is cached. It's just a question of whether you've ever actually seen any pics in it that you'd already +1'd/favorited previously.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

Or block a muscle girl from appearing in that section if you're not interested.

Yeah totally agree with this one, under the recommended section there's a couple recurring pics I don't really care in particular that it would be nice if I could hide them, in favor of some new suggestions.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

Wow people are DEMANDING. Is it that hard to just IGNORE the duplicate picture for 24 hours? This site is a MASTERPIECE. With MORE CONTENT than you could POSSIBLY get tired of!

Chainer
Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

For the recommendations in particular, I don't see how a single image showing up is a problem, since it's restricted to the most recent 1,200 pics on the site. Once more are uploaded, that particular picture will get pushed off.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

Take this however you like, but. Why "complain" about seeing pictures/GIFs of good looking women, again and again and again? Sure I do understand, plus we all can chose to not click on it (the thumbnail). Not a computer/internet expert so I don´t know how it could be achieved the demands of what the OP wants. Be safe Everyone.

Nov 07, 2021 - permalink

Wow people are DEMANDING. Is it that hard to just IGNORE the duplicate picture for 24 hours? This site is a MASTERPIECE. With MORE CONTENT than you could POSSIBLY get tired of!

Not sure if you were referring to my post, but I've not been complaining at all, just sending my very personal feedback. I've not been YELLING like you did with capitals. I love the site, just politely suggesting a feature.

Nov 08, 2021 - permalink

Not sure if you were referring to my post, but I've not been complaining at all, just sending my very personal feedback. I've not been YELLING like you did with capitals. I love the site, just politely suggesting a feature.

Not your post; just the thread and MANY similar ones recently. Sorry about caps.

Nov 09, 2021 - permalink

Not your post; just the thread and MANY similar ones recently. Sorry about caps.

Oh all right, glad to hear. Btw I agree with you, GwM is such an amazing place, I disagree with demanding and complaining ones, while I think feedback are always a good way to improve.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »