Forum > Requests > Thread

Who is this fitness woman?

Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

I suspect she is around 40ish. The abs may or may not be from that women.

Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

Anyone know?

Aug 13, 2021 - edited Aug 13, 2021 - permalink

No clue who she is. These were posted to reddit recently and "her" discord. The account never made it more than a few days old. Possibly legit, but I suspected somebody catfishing for money. I tried reverse image search, but reddit and this post were the only things I found.

Aug 14, 2021 - permalink

Yea, that's why I am asking. I believe it's a catfish. No way a 41 year old influencer talks and creates discords and reddit posts like that.

Deletes the account twice also. Probably because they get automatically suspended by Reddit for previous fishy activity (IP ban)

Aug 15, 2021 - permalink

The girl is stunning, that's no lie. But the hours seemed bizarre (only few hours in the AM when trying to self-promote) and unusual the majority of interest seemed to be in conversations on discord. Hence why I suspect they were looking for a whale to throw some money at her, then ditch. I looked at another photo and it seems to be part of the EUROPEAN PROAM circuit. I considered contacting them and just saying "hey, if you know this person warn them. Their identity or online image is being use for nefarious gain". And 5 mins later everything was in spanish or italian.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »