Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Abs control

Aug 05, 2022 - permalink

It's actually called a nauli. It's originally a yoga trick. Hard to learn, though some women seem to be able to do it naturally. It's a fantastic way to show ab strength and control!

You stole the words from my mouth, Janine 😅

And, as a funny fact: a lot of the women who can do nauli naturally (or that the nauli forms naturally by sheer effort, actually) are Latin American, mostly Colombian or Brazilian :)

Aug 05, 2022 - permalink

BTW, here's another one I just uploaded with a nauli that forms naturally :)

cgsweat
Aug 08, 2022 - permalink

Last couple of seconds... I don't even know what to call it, but it's special! It's like she flexes (rhythmically) her lower abs only:

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

that's a new trick ! and its very very very sexy !!

Last couple of seconds... I don't even know what to call it, but it's special! It's like she flexes (rhythmically) her lower abs only:

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

It's actually called a nauli.

As far as I know, nauli is when the abs form a ridge that rolls from side to side. A simple flex or a vacuum or a vertical belly roll is not it.

Aug 09, 2022 - permalink

As far as I know, nauli is when the abs form a ridge that rolls from side to side. A simple flex or a vacuum or a vertical belly roll is not it.

Not exactly. Flexing the central muscles tight and vacuuming the muscles on either side is a nauli. Making it move side to side is a special form of nauli, I believe called a nauli kriya.

cgsweat
Aug 21, 2022 - permalink
cgsweat
Aug 28, 2022 - permalink
Aug 28, 2022 - permalink

the entire video is remarkable. She rolls her abs 1:05 in, remarkable.

wow, where can I find more of her?

Aug 28, 2022 - permalink

wow, where can I find more of her?

It's Alyona Shilova, but the only abs clip you can find on GwM is this one.

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Leanne Hardin holding objects in her six pack 😮

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

This belly dancer has no visible muscle or definition but the ab control she displays to flip these coins up and down her abdomen is really impressive.....

https://youtu.be/0V3dulrs6CE

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

That is crazy-cool!

Jan 07, 2023 - permalink
Jan 07, 2023 - permalink
cgsweat
Jan 13, 2023 - permalink
cgsweat
Jan 29, 2023 - edited Jan 29, 2023 - permalink
Feb 05, 2023 - permalink

Hey guys does anyone have any videos of bodybuilders flexing abs up and down( not like a belly roll tho) I dont see them anywhere.

Feb 06, 2023 - permalink

Hey guys does anyone have any videos of bodybuilders flexing abs up and down( not like a belly roll tho) I dont see them anywhere.

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

She is a classic. Outstanding muscle control

Feb 07, 2023 - edited Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

One more for Pecs31

Feb 07, 2023 - permalink

Thats pretty good. I’ve known her for a while now, but its almost impossible to find some new people

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink
Feb 12, 2023 - permalink

Thats pretty good. I’ve known her for a while now, but its almost impossible to find some new people

Feb 12, 2023 - permalink
« first < prev Page 4 of 7 next > last »