Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Weirdest image comments

M76
Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

Over the times I've seen quite a few out there comments under images.

What were the weirdest ones you found?

I'm not looking for gross or distasteful comments those should be reported instead. But things that people said that made you do a sanity check.

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

Does it have to be from this website because i have seen some comments on other places where there was a guy who claimed he wanted to eat the fbb in the picture wtf.

also on youtube there was a belgian guy who was spamming comments in a obscure dialect of dutch talking about deamons and how he loves all women under many fbb related videos.

also on youtube i asked who the girl was but the uploader replyed in what i thought was tibetan but I tried to find out what the meaning of the comment was only to find out it was just a bunch of Random letters.

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

@theman123 those always crack me up. Or when someone says something like “you have beautiful biceps.” Not really sure how people think they’re talking right to the women

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

Does it have to be from this website because i have seen some comments on other places where there was a guy who claimed he wanted to eat the fbb in the picture wtf.

Dude, this site has enough weird-ass shit, we don't need to go off-site. :)

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

There are some comments made about Margie Martin while her son was watching her flex. Those were weird.

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

One look at Kristi's image section is more than enough material for this thread lol

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

I've made a lot of weird comments, but none of them were serious🤣

Aug 01, 2021 - permalink

Seriously tho people really need to stop making comments like this. It not just weird for the female that see them but for the other people who enjoy the site and don’t feel the need to comment for the girls number😅

Aug 20, 2021 - permalink

I like confidence of Indian dudes throw out their phone number like "U beautiful 64930940834"

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

If that is your actual # then you just won the thread.

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

Someone said Kristy Hawkins was "ace" meaning asexual. Like what evidence did they have for that?

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

SUPA HOT FIRE!!!

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

"Is she naturel?" and the following discusion with statements like "no woman can be musclar without peds"

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

SUPA HOT FIRE!!!

...but I'm not a rapper.

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

About a week ago someone went on Berni (berni_bernadetta) IG and posted that she needed to get a boob job. And of course she responded with "fuck off!"

It's weird to me because what kind of person goes on someone's personal page and tells them what to do with their bodies like you have the right. Look in a forum like this one we are all free to discuss our likes and dislikes. No problem with that at all. But to dm people though? The fuck is in people's heads?

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

That’s not weird. Rude, sure. But not weird at all

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

One look at Kristi's image section is more than enough material for this thread lol

Yes. That thread got so absurd.

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

There was an old poster called Yung who was the king of comments and an incredible troll years ahead of his time.

cgsweat
Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

Anyone calling an attractive woman a "stud." Either they don't understand the meaning of the word, or they are fantasizing that these women are actually men:

Slang. a man who is notably virile and sexually active. a handsome man with an attractive physique; a hunk. a young man.

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

There was an old poster called Yung who was the king of comments and an incredible troll years ahead of his time.

Missed and never forgotten. His gimmick always cracked me up.

Anyone calling an attractive woman a "stud." Either they don't understand the meaning of the word, or they are fantasizing that these women are actually men

Amen to that. That one always did feel like a really weird Freudian slip.

To contribute to the thread, there was this guy who'd 90% of the time comment on women's "nike shox sneakers". And a shorter-lived gimmick, in which some other guy would invariably indulge in a short but fairly detailed paragraph describing Gina Davis beating up random celebrities.

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

a short but fairly detailed paragraph describing Gina Davis beating up random celebrities.

I do like that thought.

Aug 23, 2021 - permalink

That’s not weird. Rude, sure. But not weird at all

It's weird to me. Because I can't fathom how someone can be that kind of a prick.

« first < prev Page 1 of 8 next > last »