Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

The smell of female bodybuilders

[deleted]
Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Hey Folks,

i have had a couple of sessions. Muscle worship, fighting, enjoying big, hard female muscle - but always sensual. What i found out: Muscle girls have a specific smell. Very sexy, erotic. Something between pepper, cinnamon and lemon. Have you made the same experience? Does it come from roids?

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

It is a true and proven fact that working out makes you smell like candy.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Can be smell like talc powder, perfume, body soap. FBBs are hygienic.

[deleted]
Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Can be smell like talc powder, perfume, body soap. FBBs are hygienic.

Maybe. But other girls I touched and licked are also hygienic, but they don't smell like FBBs do. It is very specific, and I love it. I get hot only from this smell ...

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

I also had once a session with a big fbb... i am not sure if i Liked the Smell. I mean everything was fantastic, but of course it was a Bit sweaty and the smell was Strong. Are these Hormons?

[deleted]
Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Yes. Sterons make girl smell like boy.

No, thats not my impression that they smell like boys. They smell like ... strengh, muscle and sex.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Its true, I witnessed that as well. I always thought I smell something like a sweet chicken. No, its not soap, since this special smell is in every room a fbb is in.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

It's the burnt flesh smell of the tanning bed. I smell it on my wife and myself whenever we go. Not a bad smell, but not something you sell as perfume either.

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Yeah the few times I’ve had sessions with very ripped/vascular women they definitely had a distinctive musky smell and taste, very sexy and arousing

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Protein

cgsweat
Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

The most accurate answer would come from someone who can say they knew a woman before she started lifting and can compare her scent to years later after she's built up a bodybuilder level physique (since that is what the OP is asking for, and so she's going to be on some gear at some point).

Jul 28, 2021 - edited Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

I had several meetings with a young FBB of the extra class and she smelled a bit strictly sweet, but the sweat also flowed in rivers, with the slightest effort and tension, because she posings a lot and enjoyed it to arouse me because she is extremely was muscular and well trained, but I have to say, I also enjoyed the sweet steroid smell ... there was something very erotic about feeling and licking these super plump fleshy muscles in the heat of the glistening afternoon sun 🙋‍♂️🥰🔥

[deleted]
Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Very sexy, erotic. Something between pepper, cinnamon and lemon.

Here are some fbb around, I know that. Can anyone tell me something about that? eventually via pm?

cgsweat
Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Here are some fbb around, I know that. Can anyone tell me something about that? eventually via pm?

OP seems to have lost interest in having a thread and is requesting users message him. Locking.

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »