Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Overflow for images that are too borderline for the main site

cgsweat
Jul 26, 2021 - edited May 15, 2022 by chipperpip - permalink
edited Aug. 15, 2021 to add a new stipulation

There are a lot of images that I think are great that don't quite fit within the site's upload rules (this is not a criticism). So this is a space for users to post images that are not already on the site, of women who would otherwise be relevant to the site (they need to have at least some degree of muscularity, as these are girls with muscle after all). If you have names for these women, please provide them. This should go without saying, but this is not a space to use for griping if your image was deleted from the main site. That's something you should message the mod staff about, or a thread you should look up in the Site Discussion section.

Please be aware that we are observing the main upload rules here, so paysite photos, blacklisted models, nudity, minors, and morphs (there is a Fantasy section for this) are not tolerated. The other secondary rules that we're a little more lenient with are acceptable here (contest tans, high implants to muscle ratio, etc.).

I'll start with an example of what I'm looking for, so here's an image of Renee Jewett she posted today. She's got her contest tan going, and there isn't a much muscle on display so it would typically be deleted from the main site, but it doesn't stop it from being a great photo nonetheless:

ADDED: We are no longer uploading competition content to this thread. Instead I have started a new thread where that will be the focus.

EDIT by chipperpip: Removed line about the NSFW forum sections, since that no longer applies

cgsweat
Jul 27, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Also here's Cindy Landolt (let's try not to spam too much of her because she's got tons of pics that could easily fill a thread by herself):

And a video of Vivi Winkler that was borderline on several things (borderline nudity, little to no focus on muscles, and already having tons of content on the site):

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

I ended up removing these two I uploaded of Jodie Marsh, one for being too heavy on the contest tan, when there are already a number of other pictures of her like that on the site, the other for not being focused enough on female muscle:

Also this video clip of her I decided was too low-quality:

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

There are so many sites devoted to pretty women that I'd prefer GWM to focus solely on women who have discernible muscle, no matter how spectacular the photo or woman is. Many of GWM's pix show less muscle than I like, but I know many others enjoy that look, so I don't complain.

cgsweat
Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

There are so many sites devoted to pretty women that I'd prefer GWM to focus solely on women who have discernible muscle, no matter how spectacular the photo or woman is. Many of GWM's pix show less muscle than I like, but I know many others enjoy that look, so I don't complain.

And that's why we have this thread, not all of these images are going to fall under "not enough visible muscularity." Example:

^Zama Benta

Jul 28, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

And that's why we have this thread, not all of these images are going to fall under "not enough visible muscularity." Example:

^Zama Benta

So... What's wrong with this picture? "Contest pictures or pictures with contest tans"?

That's a mighty fine picture here. It's a shame to lose it because of one of this "soft" rules". I remember that Chainer stated taht contest pictures tend to be "samey", which is absolutely true. But can you find any "samey" pics of this beautiful physique? I think not.

Down with the mods! Power to the proletaryat! (just kidding, you guys are doing an EXTREMELY tollerable job compared to other samey sites, and I really do much appreciate it,even if I do sometimes disagree with some individual decisions).

cgsweat
Jul 28, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

So... What's wrong with this picture? "Contest pictures or pictures with contest tans"?

While I agree with Chainer about these pictures being "same-y" (because if we allowed all contest pics then we'd just be basically stealing everything from rxmuscle.com, npcnewsonline.com, etc over time and there would be hundreds of thousands if not millions of these pics on the site), it's hard to know where we can draw the line at, and so we tend to not be very lenient with the rule because otherwise if we keep some images but not others, users get upset and take it as a personal attack when their images are deleted and not someone else's.

There are a lot of great professionally shot photos from these competitions that should probably be on the main site, such as these of Sarah Villegas:

Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Those pix of Sarah are phee-nomenal.

Jul 28, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

I was greatly impressed with Kristina Nicole at the Chicago pro

Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Julia Champlin looking crazy ripped on stage recently.

Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Scarlet Holland's stage pics.

cgsweat
Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Nice stage shots!

I have a feeling a lot of these are going to end up being contest tan related, and that's fine. But this is just a reminder that there are other upload rules that these images could be borderline on:

• Women showing very little visible muscularity.
  • Images lacking femininity.
  • Images where the focus is breasts or butt rather than muscles.
  • High implants-to-muscle ratio.
  • Contest pictures or pictures with contest tans.
  • Highlight reel clips.

Again, I'm looking for women who would normally be featured here otherwise, where we've allowed other images of her on the site. This is another example that doesn't include contest tans:

Giulia Valeriani

So she does typically show enough muscle (as you can see in the link above), and she does in fact have more muscle than the average woman, and I feel like this is a great shot of her. Having said that, I do prefer women more muscular than her but I'm not here to ignore the preference of others who happen to like smaller women (such as Guilia), and so they are welcome to share images like this as well using the guidelines I've outlined. Here are a couple more, this time bringing us back to contest tans:

Aline Sosa (L), Flores Neide (R)

Jul 28, 2021 - permalink

Let me add something about Maya's amazing gluteus muscles then :)

cgsweat
Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

Olga Kulinych:

TBH the top left photo is probably suitable to upload to the main site if anyone wants to, the rest I would say have a higher risk of being deleted.

Jul 29, 2021 - edited Jul 29, 2021 - permalink

I think Ellen Akesson is quite the beauty too (and that butt probably took quite some work to create)

cgsweat
Jul 31, 2021 - permalink

I'm really liking Zama Benta's stage shots here (2021 Puerto Rico Pro):

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink
Aug 02, 2021 - edited Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but who are "blacklisted models"? I didnt realise there was such a thing. And who is this pictured above, and what contest? It also occurs to me that this thread could reach epic proportions making it difficult to find anything.Maybe we should have one of these threads for each letter of the alphabet before it gets out of hand.

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Excuse me if this is a dumb question, but who are "blacklisted models"?

Women who aren't allowed on the site. Usually because they've asked to have their pics removed. See here.

cgsweat
Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

A few recent deletions. This one (her name is Sarah Caus) was borderline on at least 3 different rules, but she does have some decent abs:

Also this one of Aspen Rae:

And last we have Yarishna. Looks harmless at first, but then you realize it's just a Bang advert. So it falls under "no highlight reels":

By the way, you guys are allowed to post here anything you'd like as long as it follows the main upload rules. If you're not sure it would be suitable for the main site, just upload it here.

cgsweat
Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

A few decent shots of Anastasia on stage:

Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

cgsweat
Aug 15, 2021 - edited Aug 15, 2021 - permalink

Just an update on this thread, we are no longer uploading competition content here. Instead I have started a new thread where that will be the focus.

Contest tans can still be posted here (backstage, hotel room, convention center, etc.), but any stage posing content should be uploaded at the above link instead.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »