Forum > Image Themes > Thread

[Gallery] Hunter Henderson at the 2021 Omaha Pro (NPC Duel of Champions)

cgsweat
Jul 18, 2021 - permalink

She looked absolutely amazing, and I'm surprised I haven't seen any discussion about her, at least not here in the forum. So here are a few pics:

The full gallery (325 photos) can be viewed for free at the Wings of Strength website.

M76
Jul 18, 2021 - permalink

Well it's hard to notice when competition pics and videos are banned from the site.

cgsweat
Jul 18, 2021 - permalink

Well it's hard to notice when competition pics and videos are banned from the site.

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

Main site rules and forum rules have some differences.

Main site strongly discourages contest pics and contest tans, though somehow many slip through, especially when posted by a ⭐️

I used to try to post interesting backstage shots and occasionally a stage shot of a girl that has only a couple of pictures or none, hoping that it could get the ball rolling for people to find and post more pics of the woman, but more times than not those shots don't make it through the queue, so I don't really try anymore.

cgsweat
Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

Glad you all are enjoying the images. 🙂

[deleted]
Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

Thanks cgsweat!

Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

She's mightily impressive and I love all the pics on there. It's hard to choose, so I recommend everyone goes to that website

[deleted]
Jul 20, 2021 - permalink

I think her next show is the NPC USA on the 30th. Hopefully she's as impressive or more impressive than she was in Omaha, I've been ready to see her compete with the pros since she announced she was doing bodybuilding back in May, completely forgetting the step in between of getting her pro card.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »