Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 8 of 23 next > last »
Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

Never had a time waster. Bikinita will talk a lot at first which is cool b/c eventually she'll get show started but .yes ASIAN GODDESS is the one that will talk you to death . Unfortunate b/c somehow only one review said that so I figured it was a one time deal . I usually dont mind a lil convo before flexing but she legit talked for 13 minutes str8 not one flex. she even said she was gonna flex and then kept talking . Its frustrating . so avoid her lol. if I wanted to talk to someone id go to a bar or something SMH lol

LOL! Yeah some women on hbc need to be reminded we aren't paying for some stimulating conversation. I had XILAH do that to me but got right back to business once I told her to continue flexing so no harm no foul I could tell she got distracted by our convo. Now ASIAN GODDESS is a different animal, because I could tell she was purposely delaying to eat up credits. I only had one 1on1 with her and ended it abruptly. She asked me what happened. I'm like I didn't pay to watch you stare into the cam. 5 minutes into the session she hadn't flexed not one muscle. She was teasing like she was gonna give me the show of a lifetime. Classic time waster. I was born at night. Not last night.

How long was your session with bikininita? Does she stall on purpose? And how long?

Sep 28, 2022 - edited Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

No bikininita iis great . she doesn't stall , she just talks a bit in the beginning which is cool . she comes off as mor genuine and wants to get to know u a bit I would say.But when she puts on a show its well worth it . she's worth the credits in my opinion .usually 10-15 mins long or 20

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

I also can confirm that RR has acted crazy for no reason. one time I took her private and she just went onn a rant the whole time wasted all the credits. didn't flex once. usually she's cool and nice but sometimes crazy for sure

I think she's bipolar, I feel bad for her but it's just not worth the risk to cam with her

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

don't waste your time with asian goddess (scam)

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

don't waste your time with asian goddess (scam)

Not that many good Asian models around though. But I was happy with her, not that easy to get something "nude" wise from her, but I was lucky I guess and had a great time. Great physique as well, so it all depends on your connection with her, if she likes you, you were for a treat ; )

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

Not that many good Asian models around though. But I was happy with her, not that easy to get something "nude" wise from her, but I was lucky I guess and had a great time. Great physique as well, so it all depends on your connection with her, if she likes you, you were for a treat ; )

How much did you have to spend to get her nude?

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

No bikininita iis great . she doesn't stall , she just talks a bit in the beginning which is cool . she comes off as mor genuine and wants to get to know u a bit I would say.But when she puts on a show its well worth it . she's worth the credits in my opinion .usually 10-15 mins long or 20

Thanks, I'll check her out.

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

So many complaints about Asian goddess and people still ended up paying thinking this time will be different. Isn’t that the definition of insanity? No wonder HBC hasn’t taken her off. She maybe hurting their brand but she brings in sucker’s cash.

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Foxylady? She is a well-known fbb, but I don't know if I can post her real name here. Does she pose topless?

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

How much did you have to spend to get her nude?

All I can, It wasn't really a full nude session, more of teasing and flashing while flexing, but still, I would pretty much consider flashing all her parts as a nude show, especially based on her standards.

Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with Foxylady? She is a well-known fbb, but I don't know if I can post her real name here. Does she pose topless?

Yes, she does full nude while playing with herself if that's something you're into.

fp909
Sep 28, 2022 - permalink

She was very good. Wish she had gotten into it earlier

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Have any of you cammed with strong_and_tasty? Does she flex topless or nude?

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Can anyone recommend models who flex non-stop? I am new to hbc and I have encountered a lot of timewasters.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

She was very good. Wish she had gotten into it earlier

Thanks

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Can anyone recommend models who flex non-stop? I am new to hbc and I have encountered a lot of timewasters.

Out of all the models I've cammed with only one flex from start to finish and that was Big_Anastasia. Tell her what you want before session and she'll comply the second you begin. Some models purposely try to strike up a conversation so they can take a bit of a break. Understandable as constant flexing can work up a sweat after a while. But quite a few are purposely try to eat up your credits. Big_An doesn't do either

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Bikinistrong.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for the recommendations. Do any of the models you guys mentioned flex topless?

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Lisa Cross.....and she is in insane shape right now.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Lisa Cross.....and she is in insane shape right now.

Insane is good. I like insane.

Sep 30, 2022 - permalink

Thanks for the recommendations. Do any of the models you guys mentioned flex topless?

Yes, Bikinistrong does topless.

[deleted]
Oct 25, 2022 - permalink

Just want to give another shout out to two great ladies:

lorieblack fitnessgoddess

Both continue to be kind, generous and flexible in response to requests or fantasy.

Oct 26, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with muscles constellation? Does she go nude or topless in private? Is she a timewaster? How was your experience?

Oct 26, 2022 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with muscles constellation? Does she go nude or topless in private? Is she a timewaster? How was your experience?

She does topless but mostly with customers, she knows well. Great body though.

« first < prev Page 8 of 23 next > last »