Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 21 of 23 next > last »
Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

To add on to your point about the world class/best FBBs, I feel like a lot of them don't want to come online is because a lot of the guys who they cam with, the guys take pictures via screenshots or record via screen recorders of the women posing topless/nude, then post them elsewhere online, which the women don't want for to happen.

It's very discouraging for the women. Plus of course, it ruins it for us guys who doesn't have bad intentions to take pics/videos and post them elsewhere. That's just my humble opinion my friend.

I'd agree with you if Onlyfans didn't exist.

Feb 03, 2024 - permalink

I'd agree with you if Onlyfans didn't exist.

True. Although I can see why these women turned to OF because it gives them more control over their content. I can't blame them.

Feb 04, 2024 - permalink

I wonder why HBC continues to work with Asian Goddess this girl is a big scam even in premium she shows no sign of life....and when you go 1-1 she only writes without putting on a show and your credits run out like an idiot.

Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

I wonder why HBC continues to work with Asian Goddess this girl is a big scam even in premium she shows no sign of life....and when you go 1-1 she only writes without putting on a show and your credits run out like an idiot.

Just like I don't know why there are so many complaints about her, and yet guys still take her private. You now have the power to "ban" her yourself so you don't even see her, you also don't have to give her any more credits.

Feb 05, 2024 - edited Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

Yes, I completely forgot that you could block the model

fp909
Feb 05, 2024 - permalink

Yes, I completely forgot that you could block the model

you're welcome to me for suggesting that :D

[deleted]
Feb 08, 2024 - permalink

Hey guys, just wanna know your experience with Baby_Kyra

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with BigThickMuscle recently? If so, what is she like?

https://www.herbicepscam.com/BigThickMuscle/p...

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

Has anyone cammed with BigThickMuscle recently? If so, what is she like?

https://www.herbicepscam.com/BigThickMuscle/p...

A long time ago, shes quite good and friendly if ur serious about a show, doesnt have much patience for time wasters tho

Feb 10, 2024 - permalink

A long time ago, shes quite good and friendly if ur serious about a show, doesnt have much patience for time wasters tho

Thank you.

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

Does she do nude in private?

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

Idk i was never a fan of HBC....too expensive for me, I found much better value @ other sites tbh

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

Idk i was never a fan of HBC....too expensive for me, I found much better value @ other sites tbh

which sites do you prefer

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

Xilah is definitely a good addition to HBC.

yes

Feb 12, 2024 - permalink
Deleted by thatguy888
Feb 12, 2024 - permalink

I barely been on for a year. Settled on one model glad i did tho.. saved thousands.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Strongblonde is the best I’ve ever seen. Supermodel face and at first you don’t realise how much muscle, but in 1:1 she shows an absolutely colossal back, legs and ripped abs. Also pec bounce

Easily the best, hottest, most fun imo. I don't understand why she's not talked about more. Would love to find an OF of hers... She's Blondix now, btw.

Apr 10, 2024 - permalink

Easily the best, hottest, most fun imo. I don't understand why she's not talked about more. Would love to find an OF of hers... She's Blondix now, btw.

Is that the one with the accent?

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Is that the one with the accent?

Umm she definitely has an accent. Not sure how much that narrows it down tho.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Has anybody been in a one on one with CAROLYNEFIT like i want private is she the credits for

fp909
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Has anybody been in a one on one with CAROLYNEFIT like i want private is she the credits for

last time i went (and swore off after and this was 4 years ago so you know its bad) she asked 100 credit TIP to turn on her sound so that should tell you all you need to know.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Why whould she do it 100 credit for sound is crazy.

Rab
Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

She was great to cam with a few years ago but more recently has lent too hard into making credits for doing nothing. I get they are there for money but when it goes too far I just lose all interest.

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Strongblonde is the best I’ve ever seen. Supermodel face and at first you don’t realise how much muscle, but in 1:1 she shows an absolutely colossal back, legs and ripped abs. Also pec bounce

Are you talking about the same girl? The model now called Blondix was before called StrongBlondY, but there's also a girl called Strongblonde who is only active in periods. She doesn't use mic in her shows, so accent would be hard to identify. She is beyond gorgeous though!

Apr 11, 2024 - permalink

Are you talking about the same girl? The model now called Blondix was before called StrongBlondY, but there's also a girl called Strongblonde who is only active in periods. She doesn't use mic in her shows, so accent would be hard to identify. She is beyond gorgeous though!

Ohh you're right you're right, good call. StrongBlonde is on my fav list, but I don't remember her too well obviously LoL.

Blondix is my ATF.

« first < prev Page 21 of 23 next > last »