Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 18 of 23 next > last »
May 30, 2023 - permalink

How much did you tip?

I don’t log in what I do for tips. Usually it’s between 25-50 and I don’t make a request. Then again I’m not one of those schmoes here that are willing to part with $1000 for avid

May 30, 2023 - permalink

I don’t log in what I do for tips. Usually it’s between 25-50 and I don’t make a request. Then again I’m not one of those schmoes here that are willing to part with $1000 for avid

Ok, I don't think tipping 25 credits should condone rude behavior of course. But, I think it's important to remember just how little that is. What is it, like 25 cents and then HBC takes half? It's basically nothing.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

Ok, I don't think tipping 25 credits should condone rude behavior of course. But, I think it's important to remember just how little that is. What is it, like 25 cents and then HBC takes half? It's basically nothing.

HBC takes half of their models' earnings?? I thought it was 20-30% at most...

May 30, 2023 - permalink

Its 2,5 $ .

I personally take stripper fees as a reference: 20$ for a one song dance - then discount it by the time the flexes take and the fact that its online rather than real life, and up it by a good margin that considers the exceptional body that cannot easy be found elsewhere.

Thats how i justify my 100 credits that i usually tip for a flex. The expectation is two or three clean flexes, standing up from the chair, smiling. If she is not willing to do that I am off.

May 30, 2023 - edited May 30, 2023 - permalink

I get that. It is pennies the hosts receive on small tips. However, that doesnt seem to be a problem with other cam sites. For the most part, small tips keep the party going and hosts appreciate it.

Ive been trying to figure out why its so different at HBC as opposed to the more mainstream cam sites. Is it really the niche aspect of female muscle? The smaller user population that want to see GWM so, in turn, less tippers. Or with the smaller user pop. the shit rises to the top quicker. Is it the self-involved nature of bodybuilding that make some of them super insecure, reactionary or have a bloated sense of self-worth?

In exact opposition to my experience with VarbieGoddess, I had a cam session with IFBBPROMUSCLES the night before last. What a breath of fresh air! A total palette cleanser. Super nice and sweet, flexing from the get-go AND having a convo at the same time. Plus, WOW she is JACKED!! My new favorite.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

I didn’t say it was on HBC. It was on another site and 25 credits equals USD 2.5. Which isn’t a lot just sent it as appreciation and nothing more that I would want for it.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

I didn’t say it was on HBC. It was on another site and 25 credits equals USD 2.5. Which isn’t a lot just sent it as appreciation and nothing more that I would want for it.

Not a lot but way more than I thought, sorry don't know how my math was so off.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

I've been told it's 50% by more than one model but have not confirmed.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

I was told by one of the models that the money was good but it could depend on your popularity, which hers was pretty good.

May 30, 2023 - permalink

I think it’s a sliding scale based on a model’s popularity. But I believe the most a model gets is 60%.

May 31, 2023 - permalink

I've been told it's 50% by more than one model but have not confirmed.

Well, CMS mentioned in an earlier post that she takes half of her earnings. So, that must be true.

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Well, CMS mentioned in an earlier post that she takes half of her earnings. So, that must be true.

Quite a good income for the HBC guys.

Over the years, I think that comes up to the value of a medium size car just on my account. They should invite me for a drink at least next time around 😁

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Ktarzan is back? An absolute brick shit house of a woman! So glad the Queen of the Jungle is back.

May 31, 2023 - permalink

Ive been trying to figure out why its so different at HBC as opposed to the more mainstream cam sites. Is it really the niche aspect of female muscle? The smaller user population that want to see GWM so, in turn, less tippers. Or with the smaller user pop. the shit rises to the top quicker. Is it the self-involved nature of bodybuilding that make some of them super insecure, reactionary or have a bloated sense of self-worth?

As for the latter, quite often sadly, yes.

They figure they are unique and act accordingly. They are not wrong about the unique part and with so little competition compared to "regular" cam sites it's not exactly self policing.

Thankfully there are several wonderful exceptions to the above and that is where I happily will continue to spend my money. Over and over again.

Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

Addicting came right out of the gate criticizing the tips she was getting from people who weren't even asking her to do anything in return.

Some of these models today are a different breed.

Ugh. What a piece of shit.

Jun 03, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know if Ktarzan is on Instagram, tiktok?

fp909
Jun 04, 2023 - permalink

Anyone know if Ktarzan is on Instagram, tiktok?

prob not tiktok, seems a bit too old for the app, she used to have an IG ages ago, maybe i can dig it up, bhut when i did follow her it went from private to public a lot. this was years ago, maybe 2019.

Jun 05, 2023 - edited Jun 05, 2023 - permalink

I’m NiceMuscleGirl and I’m trying to be scared for my privacy but frankly I cannot stop laughing at how funny it is to watch myself work/ get pissed off on calls/ eye roll/ chat to my mates ect ect ect Trying to give a fuck - just failing to muster the energy lol

By the way 50 percent is fucking great on a cam site Tre your doing fabulous Jessica - hope your ok darling Fred - your blocked till hell freezes over x

Jun 05, 2023 - permalink

On the subject of tips - while I can’t sleep lol I over perform for tips on hbc as it gets traffic in and the percentage is decent (50 percent ids good on a cam site) on other sites I literally do feck all unless it’s over 5 dollars so 50 credits as I’m lucky to see 1 dollar of that I have noticed models on Hbc seriously don’t respond to tips though however my tip averages on hbc are way way lower - I’ve been tipped 150-300 dollars in free on mainstream cam sites I think with hbc for example someone tips 50 credits (5) I’ll do 3 ish upper body poses or my glutes or s little tease - given how little stimulus most give in free chat this can end up costing me a pvt … so … I think that hbc has a kinda ‘ not a tip site’ vibe that’s unfortunate overall

Jul 03, 2023 - permalink

Guys, how is the 1-on-1 session with Addicting? She gets naughty? does she gets nude??

Jul 05, 2023 - permalink

Guys, how is the 1-on-1 session with Addicting? She gets naughty? does she gets nude??

No nudity

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Anyone cam with lady_winter? She is always in premium, and she doesn't have any photos on her profile. I'm curious about what she looks like. Does she go topless?

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

I'd show you what she looks like but she's requested not to appear on this site, so...

Jul 20, 2023 - permalink

Muscledoll is good if you like mature ladies

Jul 28, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by Hcm1097
« first < prev Page 18 of 23 next > last »