Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 14 of 23 next > last »
Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

As a performer I just want to add that the clientele on hbc is radically diverse and most guys think that everyone is into the same thing that they are. Personally I check that the client wants me to get naked ect ect as being told to get your clothes back on is EMBARRASSING

Easily my biggest pet peeve on HBC. I'm one of those guys that has to tell the models not to strip and get the clothes back on. There is definitely a time when that's what I'm looking for. But too often I get a striptease show when that isn't remotely what I asked for when I made my initial request crystal clear.

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

Easily my biggest pet peeve on HBC. I'm one of those guys that has to tell the models not to strip and get the clothes back on. There is definitely a time when that's what I'm looking for. But too often I get a striptease show when that isn't remotely what I asked for when I made my initial request crystal clear.

As long as you tell us I think half of us live in fear of being called credit grabbers … trust me we’re not dying to strip

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

As long as you tell us I think half of us live in fear of being called credit grabbers … trust me we’re not dying to strip

You're a performer on hbc?

Jan 31, 2023 - permalink

You're a performer on hbc?

SWARM!!

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Hear hear! I'm never interested in full nude, and the most I'm ever interested in seeing is topless. But only if they're real! lol But generally speaking, I just want to see muscle and have us talking while they flex. I've had to tell a couple of performers to stop as they start to take their clothes off. It just does nothing for me. Perhaps most guys ask for it, so they think that's what most guys are looking for? shrug

Feb 02, 2023 - permalink

Interesting problems you have, usually models I like, do not even go topless for quite a lot of tips, so not sure what type of models you talking about who start taking their clothes off for you without you even asking )))

Feb 03, 2023 - edited Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Interesting problems you have, usually models I like, do not even go topless for quite a lot of tips, so not sure what type of models you talking about who start taking their clothes off for you without you even asking )))

Just off the top of my head: foxy lady, bikinita, kary_kris, mangagirl, dyanneflex, and mirage. There has been more but those are the more recent ones for me. Some were doing it even in premium. Yeah it's a nice problem to have, but going off script when you been given specific details of what the buyer is looking for is bad luck. I've lost track how many credits I've lost by waiting for the models to put clothes back on.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

On multiple occasions, mirage changes her profile picture is one that displays her vagina (uncensored). I don't go on 1-on-1's because I believe when you do that, the girls think you want to them get naked. And I don't want to have to tell them. I know I may be wrong in my assumption, but I like premium anyway. It's also cheaper :)

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

NaughtyNuriye... hands down.. she just gets it, uses every min/credit to please her client and is absolutely out of this world massive.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Anybody cammed w/ FitMynx?

Yes. Amazingly sexy. Great role play. Wants a 250 credit deposit to go 1-1 which is steep but probably necessary with time wasters.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

> Has anyone had a chat with a model that left you completely bewildered? > > A couple hours ago I took RR to premium. Didn't have any kind of deep discussion. Just the standard flexing and me paying her compliments. Once it was over I told her I'd be on again later and if she was still on I'd see her again. No issues. Hour and a half later I'm able to get back on and I see her still there. Lucky me right. Well as soon as I get into her chatroom and say hi she immediately gets an attitude with me and accuses me of being smug. I was lost. I thought she must have meant that for someone else and she confirmed it was for me. I went ahead and apologized even though I had no clue what I must have said unless showering someone with compliments is now considered smug. Either way she kicked me out of the chat. I take a few minutes to remember what it is was I could have said to set her off and I had no clue. This was like my 6th time taking her to premium and we've never had a problem. > > Now I'm wondering what was in that vape she was sucking on. Stuff like this is why I don't like to waste time in chat. Some of these women get upset when you don't engage. And then when you do engage you have to walk on egg shells because you have no clue what will set them off at any given moment. I know it can't be helped at times because of what they have swimming in their system but it's still such a pain.

I have heard she has some mental issues and is even talking about it. Seems to be serious.

She flipped out on me as well. We had a pretty regular race play scenario that I thought she was really into,then suddenly I was booted and blocked.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

She flipped out on me as well. We had a pretty regular race play scenario that I thought she was really into,then suddenly I was booted and blocked.

Lol

Mar 23, 2023 - permalink

join the club..... she's hot and she's nutso.

Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

Unblock me please on HBC? Not sure what I did or didn't do!

Mar 31, 2023 - permalink

Unblock me please on HBC? Not sure what I did or didn't do!

Sometimes if you're blocked by an individual model, it might not be personal. It could just be that you live in a region she has blocked. But either way, we are not involved in model block/unblock decisions.

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

Young_Gunz, Prima, AmazonGlam, Luluista, MuscleBarbie, Wonder-Woman32. are my favorites right now. Cant forget the queen of HBC noahtrapqueen but shes not that active anymore.

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

ebony muscle !!!!! new and amazing.

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

ebony muscle !!!!! new and amazing.

Cant even get chance with her, always in one-one. How is she? She looks like a fun time

Apr 01, 2023 - permalink

What do u think about monica_fit?

https://www.herbicepscam.com/Monica_fit/profile/

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

Young_Gunz, Prima, AmazonGlam, Luluista, MuscleBarbie, Wonder-Woman32. are my favorites right now. Cant forget the queen of HBC noahtrapqueen but shes not that active anymore.

NoahTrapQueen has returned to HBC but apparently the boob upgrade has kept her on one-on-one recently. It's gonna be hard to get her right now.

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

NoahTrapQueen has returned to HBC but apparently the boob upgrade has kept her on one-on-one recently. It's gonna be hard to get her right now.

Unpopular opinion: I like her old boobs better. Obviously, she is still irresistible.

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

True. She also added a ton of mass. We did a messure of her biceps. 17! Inches. Arround 175-180 lbs now with abs.

Apr 02, 2023 - permalink

Monstress is really good and pretty cool to just talk to.

Does anyone know what happened to Wild_Angel? She was super cute, bigger than she looked, and was Really cool

Apr 16, 2023 - edited Apr 16, 2023 - permalink

I really like "Peaks". I didn't see her live on her webcams. But I love the videos she posted, especially the ones involving her pecs and traps. I'd go as far as to say she has the sexiest pecs and traps of all time. :)

https://www.herbicepscam.com/michelle79/profile/

« first < prev Page 14 of 23 next > last »