Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 13 of 23 next > last »
Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Nuriye evans is great so big and just a nice polite gal

Dec 11, 2022 - permalink

Nuriye evans is great so big and just a nice polite gal

She is very sweet and kind, qualities that I'm always a sucker for.

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

I gotta mention the new model GoddessLola. She is ultra tight, tanned, toned, and super vocal and sensual when she performs. She's rocking an 8-pack core at the moment too! Unfortunately, she doesn't show her full face in private. She'll only show from her mouth down, and I know that will be a deal-breaker for some. Thankfully her 1-on-1 rate is just 60 and she's cool with enabling Happy Hour, so the rate is low to make up for that.

Dec 16, 2022 - permalink

Some of these reviews read like paid announcements. I know that some ladies in OF will offer credits if you post a glowing review. Wonder if the same thing is happening here as well.

Dec 17, 2022 - edited Dec 17, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by RuzanSBOW
Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Guys, how is the 1-on-1 session with Gianna? She gets naughty? Nude??

Dec 17, 2022 - permalink

Guys, how is the 1-on-1 session with Gianna? She gets naughty? Nude??

Would not call her behaviour naughty. Would rather describe her behaviour very "real", mingles in private stories, shows her true emotions, shows different parts of her apartment. Feels almost like getting a share of her private life. She is the kind of woman Id rather take out to an expensive restaurant and have everybody see me with her, than let her pose on cam.

Flexes quite nice in pvt when you ask without wasting time. Is not into competitive bb anymore. No nude.

Dec 18, 2022 - permalink

Can anyone share a review of muscular_lena? What does she offer in 1-on-1?

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Is this legit, is katka back.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

I vote whatever glitters isn’t always gold.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

Is this legit, is katka back.

She probably isn't. She was on Herbicepscam years ago. She was extremely popular and was always in one-on-one chats. Plus she had a kid not long ago so she downsized bigtime. Not nearly as huge as she once was.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

A performer can log into the site for any number of reasons, but until someone actually goes live, I don't consider the account to be active.

Dec 23, 2022 - permalink

kary_kris

prima

muscle_goddess

scrumptious

wonder_woman44

all great and live on the reg.

Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

I got a rather spicy (mass) mail from Muscle-Bombshell, anybody else?

Difficult to believe thats really her.

Jan 14, 2023 - permalink

I got a rather spicy (mass) mail from Muscle-Bombshell, anybody else?

Difficult to believe thats really her.

Does she do muscle worship sessions in person? One of those UTRs ladies?

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Who is in your opinion the most spectacular muscle girl you’ve seen live on herbicepscam?

Strong, tall girl is my preference. She is 200 lbs of pure muscle but so beautiful and her personality is fantastic.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Decided I'd just do a top 5.

1. QueenB
  2. Noahtrapqueen
  3. Monstress
  4. Curvymusclesensation
  5. Red Diamond

Beyond that I feel like u really gotta think but that's the clear cut right there imo in that order.

Monstress definitely in my top 3

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink
Deleted by v3dd3r
Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Strong, tall girl is my preference. She is 200 lbs of pure muscle but so beautiful and her personality is fantastic.

Interesting my experience is that she’s rather rude.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Would not call her behaviour naughty. Would rather describe her behaviour very "real", mingles in private stories, shows her true emotions, shows different parts of her apartment. Feels almost like getting a share of her private life. She is the kind of woman Id rather take out to an expensive restaurant and have everybody see me with her, than let her pose on cam.

Flexes quite nice in pvt when you ask without wasting time. Is not into competitive bb anymore. No nude.

Thanks for that lovely review. I feel the same about her. Great personality, doesn't show greed like other girls.

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

She probably isn't. She was on Herbicepscam years ago. She was extremely popular and was always in one-on-one chats. Plus she had a kid not long ago so she downsized bigtime. Not nearly as huge as she once was.

How could it not be? It’s her account. She looks like she’s in shape based on Instragram…

Jan 28, 2023 - permalink

Any experience with Fire_and_Ice?

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

As a model and a client on hbc 1- naughty neuri - I don’t even fancy her but she is captivating to watch - literally the best performer I’ve seen ( and I’ve been around) 2- big Anastasia- if you want a chat and posing her physique is INSANE and I personally find her dark humour and passion for the sport endlessly engaging. She’s LOVELY when you just bloody tell her what you want 3- blackmusclebabe - she actually a lot bigger than she looks and I find her very very real - which is rare in this industry 4- star 179 - she’s bloody fun doesn’t stall always ready to go and not a princess 5 - promuscles - the blond that lives in spain - profile picture has her getting out of a car. Great athlete actually very quick witted - I’m biased because I do fancy her

As a performer I just want to add that the clientele on hbc is radically diverse and most guys think that everyone is into the same thing that they are. Personally I check that the client wants me to get naked ect ect as being told to get your clothes back on is EMBARRASSING Most models work there asses off personally I dislike when a model doesn’t respond to tips however there is a strange hidden tip setting that makes it very easy to not see tips as a performer I hate having a model stall for credits I personally find it more stressful to stall than to just crack on - most clients actually tip me the balance

Advice -

Advise - just go premium if you gel with the model you’ll know. However as a performer I kinda gauge premium- chat and pose. fantasy - top off usually Dom stuff. 1:1 - tbh I just get on with it if I guy wants to talk he’ll slow me down or talk afterwards

Cam quality- can be ANYTHING from you having too much shit open on the browser or US having not cleared cookies - TELL US WERE NoT PHYSIC and it’s v v hard to log into your own room as a guest to check

Right I’m going to bed lol

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

As a model and a client on hbc 1- naughty neuri - I don’t even fancy her but she is captivating to watch - literally the best performer I’ve seen ( and I’ve been around) 2- big Anastasia- if you want a chat and posing her physique is INSANE and I personally find her dark humour and passion for the sport endlessly engaging. She’s LOVELY when you just bloody tell her what you want 3- blackmusclebabe - she actually a lot bigger than she looks and I find her very very real - which is rare in this industry 4- star 179 - she’s bloody fun doesn’t stall always ready to go and not a princess 5 - promuscles - the blond that lives in spain - profile picture has her getting out of a car. Great athlete actually very quick witted - I’m biased because I do fancy her

As a performer I just want to add that the clientele on hbc is radically diverse and most guys think that everyone is into the same thing that they are. Personally I check that the client wants me to get naked ect ect as being told to get your clothes back on is EMBARRASSING Most models work there asses off personally I dislike when a model doesn’t respond to tips however there is a strange hidden tip setting that makes it very easy to not see tips as a performer I hate having a model stall for credits I personally find it more stressful to stall than to just crack on - most clients actually tip me the balance

Advice -

Advise - just go premium if you gel with the model you’ll know. However as a performer I kinda gauge premium- chat and pose. fantasy - top off usually Dom stuff. 1:1 - tbh I just get on with it if I guy wants to talk he’ll slow me down or talk afterwards

Cam quality- can be ANYTHING from you having too much shit open on the browser or US having not cleared cookies - TELL US WERE NoT PHYSIC and it’s v v hard to log into your own room as a guest to check

Right I’m going to bed lol

For the record I didn’t plug myself in my list x

Jan 30, 2023 - permalink

You should have Naughty, you are great. Huge everything! Nice to talk to also,

Blackmusclebabe gets my vote also.

« first < prev Page 13 of 23 next > last »