Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Best live muscle girls on herbicepscam

« first < prev Page 1 of 21 next > last »
Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Who is in your opinion the most spectacular muscle girl you’ve seen live on herbicepscam?

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

ARIEL_BOULDER SHOULDERS, she's amazing.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Kashma Maharaj

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Noahtrapqueen

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

THICKEVERYWHERE

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

CurvyKim (Oana Dragulescu) :D

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

NaughtyNuriye

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

As of late? Bikininita (Ramona Nedelcu), AmazonGlam (Raluca Raducu), and Young_Gunz (Rene Marven).

Unfortunately not a'lot of gals catch my eye on Herbicepscam these days. I remember when Lisa Bickels, Monica Mollica, Penpraghai Tiangnok, Rosanna Harte, Cindy Phillips, Hayley McNeff, Katka Kyptova, and Aleesha Young all frequented Herbicepscam. Those were the glory days of Herbicepscam.

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

As of late? Bikininita (Ramona Nedelcu), AmazonGlam (Raluca Raducu), and Young_Gunz (Rene Marven).

Unfortunately not a'lot of gals catch my eye on Herbicepscam these days. I remember when Lisa Bickels, Monica Mollica, Penpraghai Tiangnok, Rosanna Harte, Cindy Phillips, Hayley McNeff, Katka Kyptova, and Aleesha Young all frequented Herbicepscam. Those were the glory days of Herbicepscam.

You need to check out ARIEL_BOULDER SHOULDERS,she's huge and thick and very beautiful.

[deleted]
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Aug 20, 2021 - edited Aug 20, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

[off topic request removed]

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

MuscleGeisha

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

Who is in your opinion the most spectacular muscle girl you’ve seen live on herbicepscam?

short answer: sorry no short answer

MUSCLE_MACHINE

Amazing natural pec muscles and great outift and rack, also super hot most muscular poses also it is mature muscle woman kinky fetish, topless frontal pec plex is just mindblowing it is no something I come back always but when it trigger me oh boy..

PEAKPHYSIQUE

Amazing muscles for a kind of "next door neightboard", always surprise me as she suddenly flex some enourmous muscles and she is good posing, not really exarated, but she does some amazing most musculars and that's some flex I would ask any performer with some noticible pecs. it is just mind blowing to see her with some kind of sleeveless shirt and all her upper torso in display.

Mighty PEanut

the first one that really amazed me and kind of hook me up for a long time to cams She was in an amazing shape like after some show and also i spoted some videos from that time were I noticed that she was looking out of this world with some huge and fully controllable pecs. I have seen little of her but when I see her in the site it was the right time. Amazing tan. I start asking for poses but she tell me hey let me do my thing and you will be totally amazed and she was right, I think it was one of the best muscle show I experienced.

MS_BICEPS

Oh she is usually in amazing shape, but she once was in such an amazing shape and she had some amazing lighting and cam, and also sound, she is something that can talk some funny and suddenly hot as hell routines... also she was near a competition, really big size and great bulkyness, and also she is also really athletic and agile but at the same time she is enourmous in the exact places if you know what i mean.

AMAZON_K

oh after MsPeanut, it was my seccond mind blown... usually i wasnt a big fan of Amazon_k posing as i have a hard time understanding how big she was, her proportions are unique and she poses in some extreme angles. Also her extreme boob job get in the way, etc. but this time she was really well tanned, I like the angle she was filming and could see her conditioning (I learnt that word just so I might use it all the time now) or to say it better she looked enormous and at the same time ripped so I start a cam and she flexed her pecs in the way I like it (she might be some kind of super muscular female savant as she understood exactly what I wanted) and she just blew my mind with some amazing most musculars I could see her pecs act, sadly it is difficult otherwise

Miss Diva

Amazing pecs and most muscular, amazing muscle control

NATALIESTEELES

Finally one of the latest super divas I felt so glad I had the chance to have a cam session.

Oh she is a really extreme fbb poser, just like I want... pure muscle and muscular power poses... she kept doing them non stop, and she is full of enormous muscles all over, and huge veins all her neck and traps exploding as she flexes her shoulders like boulders, giants veins traverse and ondulate over her bicep and her attitud on top

And I didnt see live, but MuscleGeish, yes, really amazing posing and her bodytype and muscle development is great.

Aug 22, 2021 - permalink

And I didnt see live, but MuscleGeish, yes, really amazing posing and her bodytype and muscle development is great.

You should check her out, she's great

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Imo Chelsea Kline (Kenna Star on HBC) is the best no one else is remotely close.

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Imo Chelsea Kline (Kenna Star on HBC) is the best no one else is remotely close.

Yep. Anyone got her videos?

Sep 02, 2021 - permalink

Are you able to private with Bikinita? She seems a bit selective, I'm guessing based on cash since there's someone that has her in 1on1 for hours at a time.

Good for her though she seems super nice the few times I was able to speak with her.

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Maybe I'm a little biased, but every era of HBC feels like the "glory days" to me. ;)

The other early rock stars included Gina Farnsworth, Oksana, Femme Fatale, MagicMuscles, and the inimitable Lisa K who had ALL the fantasies covered. You could literally give her any character or script outline and she could go off for 4-6 hours with only a single water and potty break.

Not to disparage or shade any other performers or competitors, MuscleGeisha is one of the most down-to-earth superstars I've encountered in bodybuilding. I know we've had only a small sample to evaluate and that predictions are (stupid) folly, but she seems like that rare athlete who could still be succeeding in the game 20 years from now.

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

From the old days Gina Farnsworth is a big gem. From recent history Lauren Quinn, beautyisabeast, a couple others.

These days not many of them are in anymore but musclegeisha is very great, as well as Chelsea kline

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Seems like not a lot of the name-brand huge girls are on these days unlike 5 years ago

Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Are you able to private with Bikinita? She seems a bit selective, I'm guessing based on cash since there's someone that has her in 1on1 for hours at a time.

Good for her though she seems super nice the few times I was able to speak with her.

To my knowledge she's not selective, just in very high demand.

[deleted]
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Rach White left me horny for like a week

fp909
Sep 04, 2021 - permalink

Kenna looks pretty good right now, i tend to buy customs from hersometimes) but she's been sick recently. But she's always been fun in cam, and I know will do more stuff beyond what I usually ask for.

Noah a couple of times masturbated on cam and they were really heart skipping moments for me in my cam history; if it was real reaction AMAZING. if it was acting GREAT ACTING. either way I was happy. Also a phenomenal pec bouncers.

« first < prev Page 1 of 21 next > last »