Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Moving Divisions

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Thought I would start a thread about who is switching divisions in terms of competition.

After her showing at the Omaha Pro, Stephanie Flesher (Marie) has announced that she is competing in women's bodybuilding going forward.

Olivia Gravengaard will hold off her pro debut after winning her pro card in figure last year and compete in 2022 as a women's physique competitor.

Ashley Jones will be making the switch from figure the last two years to women's physique later on this year.

Feel free to post those changing divisions here. This is NOT about who you want to switch divisions. Pretty sure someone will do a thread about that soon.

cgsweat
Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Pretty exciting times in my opinion. I'd love to see fresh faces in bodybuilding and see what kind of package they can bring to the stage.

Jul 11, 2021 - edited Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Stephanie Flesher moving up to bodybuilding is the smartest thing she could have done. Her recent progress videos show-off a body that is almost way too beefy for physique, especially since they're clearly downsizing in response to women's bodybuilding coming back.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Feels like it’s been long overdue for Stephanie to move up. Ivie Rhein should follow her along with quite a few other women. Heather Grace moving up is a real pleasant surprise though.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Michaela Aycock moved from Physique to BB basically overnight, didn't do, but then year and half later first show back wins it. Wonder if others will follow

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

Oh man, I almost can't believe that BB is starting to come back. There are so many physique competitors who really need to make the jump now.

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

If Alyssa keeps getting bigger I wonder if she'll Jump

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »