Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Michaela Aycock Takes First In WBB At Omaha Pro

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink
Jul 11, 2021 - edited Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

She posted some hotel shots before the comp and her back double bi was just amazing!

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by elusive1
cgsweat
Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

She was looking great!

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Good for her. Looks great and really brought up her legs. Worried she was going to be an early burnout. Hopefully this motivates her further!

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Great body but her smile always looks like a grimace.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

I didn’t even know she was competing again.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Looks like she's getting some muscle maturity now. Harder than before and those glutes and thighs look incredible.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

I thought she'd moved to Physique and was so pleasantly surprised to see her killing it in BB

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

I don't hate and I am sure she put in tones of hard work and dedication but this physique, some years ago, would not have won regional shows let alone pro shows. Super muscular but very low aesthetics and symmetry/structure.

It only shows how low the level of competition is in FBB.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

I was surprised to see Michaela competing in bodybuilding at the Omaha Pro as I thought that she wanted to move back to the physique class. Really pleased that she won the show and that she'll be at the Ms Olympia.

She did well to add size to her legs and bring more balance to her body. She still doesn't have the overall structure to place highly at the Ms Olympia though. And her posing looks a little off to me - I don't think it shows her body in the best way.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

She’s very young…maturity, density, etc. will follow if she keeps it up. Could have a long, great run of things

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

She looks insane! I really hope more girls follow her into BB, Michaela's setting a really good example to follow.

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

"Insane" is a good description. I don't mean that in the way that mindless millennials use the word.

cgsweat
Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

I don't mean that in the way that mindless millennials use the word.

Ah, but Michaela herself is also a millennial. Let's not insult others of a particular age. As with any age group, not all millennials are bad. Having said that, I know your frustration with younger people, but this doesn't help the situation.

Jul 13, 2021 - edited Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

OMG, does every freaking word everyone speaks or writes, have to analyzed and explained???!!!?? No one said ALL millennials. The more you behave like this and try to scold someone for speaking his feelings the more everyone feels like they have to police each other and this crazy bullshit will never end. He said what he said, that's the way he feels, he didn't hurt anyone with those words except someone who thinks that they are a mindless millennial. And if someone thinks they are a mindless millennial then they have problems that go a lot further than being hurt by Winstanley808's statement.

I don't know about all of you but I kinda like the idea of free speech.

Now as far as Michaela.... I absolutely love her physique and her drive to build it. The only thing I find odd is the lack of detail in her lower back. All detail disappears at mid back down to her mind-blowing glutes! 🤔

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

She's wicked hard!

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Aww, someone's mad. Perfect example of the thick skin you speak of.

Kick rocks, you pigeon.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »