Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do FBB's get hit on alot?

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Do FBB's get asked out alot? Not on Social Media but in person? Are they aware of the effect they have on some people?

[deleted]
Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

I believe so. Yes. But from what I’ve gathered based of my dating experiences with an fbb, attractive women just get hit on a lot in general. Muscles or not.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Yes. Nonstop.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Not by regular guys. They don't like girls with muscle, so will go for regular girls instead.

Jul 11, 2021 - edited Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

In my experience, from the ones I know or have been involved with I’d say, yes. If you want to call it that. And it doesn’t matter if the guys fit or not. Sometimes I think it may have just been a curiosity or a need to strike a conversation to understand why they are somehow attracted to a muscular woman. And actually, it’s pretty funny to pull back leave her seemingly alone and watch the flies swarm the honey. I sometimes got in trouble for doing it but usually had a good read on when they’d enjoy the laugh too.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Depends what "a lot" means.

A lot compared to men? Yes.

A lot compared to hott non-bodybuilder women? I think its about the same.

They definitely get more creeps though, if you count that as being hit on.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

More than you probably realize.

From muscular women that I know and am around, they get hit on all the time: both from people who lift and those who are woefully out of shape.

Jul 11, 2021 - edited Jul 11, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

My wife, who sports a huge ring, still gets hit on an awful lot. Recently she stopped to get gas and a guy in Jaguar asked to marry her - and promised he could offer her a new extraordinary [wealthy] life. She is used to rebuffing advances - usually gently and most people get the message and aren’t stupid to cross the line …or rather cross it any further.

I think some guys are closet-FBB-lovers and when they see one in real life, like at the grocery store or gas station, they just “go for it.” They shower her compliments and in the short interaction just try to see if they can get a date.

Like @PaulMasvidal said they get a lot of creeps. My wife work at college and over the years, has had some stalkers - including some really creepy ones. She gets gets guys following her around in the store quite a bit too.

She is happily married and clearly heterosexual, but that hasn’t stopped some women from making advances at her. Even other married women have made oases at her. I think FBBs strike some erotic nerve in a lot of people and they really do get a lot more passes than “normal women.”

That said, when I’m with her most guys are somewhat afraid to even get caught staring at her never mind make a pass. Women who have made passes at her though, did with me there. Talk about bold…!

Sounds about right. And yes, good point, it's not just men who hit on them. Just about every muscular woman I've known has gotten hit on by women, but I've never witnessed a woman make an obvious pass while they were with me.... that is a bold one!!

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

No, of course not. The overwhelming majority of people do not find fbbs attractive. Why do you think they consistently date/marry such unattractive men?

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

No, of course not. The overwhelming majority of people do not find fbbs attractive. Why do you think they consistently date/marry such unattractive men?

Lol wat 🤦‍♂️

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

@Highprotein, its interesting the amount of straight women that will make passes at FBBs.

Its almost like the gender doesn't matter (e.g. pansexual?), as long as there are jacked muscles involved their erotic nerves get activated.

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

I would assume most men who are into strong women would try to hit on fbbs if they see one since they don't see them very much so they don't want to lose the opportunity.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »