Forum > Image Themes > Thread

💪 Muscles and Glasses 👓

cgsweat
Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

Anyone else into women with glasses? To me it is a look signifying dignity and intelligence, although obviously that's not always the case. But I did always have this fantasy of a fully clothed librarian-type of woman with glasses, someone you'd typically not give a second look, secretly have this magnificent body of muscle underneath. A woman who is mild, timid, and maybe even shy.

Anyways, here are a few women with glasses:

I would hope this goes without saying, but I'm not calling any of these women timid or shy, or 'not worth a second look.' I just think that glasses can be a cute/sexy feature on a woman. Anyone else agree? Share your favorites!

Jul 10, 2021 - edited Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

Kalea McFadden

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Cindy Reyes

Jul 13, 2021 - edited Jul 28, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

My favorite muscles and glasses pic:

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/678985/

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Lauren is sooo hot!

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink
Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Anyone else into women with glasses? To me it is a look signifying dignity and intelligence, although obviously that's not always the case. But I did always have this fantasy of a fully clothed librarian-type of woman with glasses, someone you'd typically not give a second look, secretly have this magnificent body of muscle underneath. A woman who is mild, timid, and maybe even shy.

Anyways, here are a few women with glasses:

I would hope this goes without saying, but I'm not calling any of these women timid or shy, or 'not worth a second look.' I just think that glasses can be a cute/sexy feature on a woman. Anyone else agree? Share your favorites!

TOTALLY AGREE!! A bunch of gorgeous woman in this lil' post!

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink

Rachael Chaskey should also be in here:

Jul 13, 2021 - permalink
Jul 13, 2021 - edited Oct 25, 2021 - permalink

It's much better than women who are always bumping into stuff. ;)

Kristi

Jul 15, 2021 - edited Jul 15, 2021 - permalink
Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

Female muscles with glasses is the allure of the paradox. The body says, “I’m a magnificent, capable physical specimen,” while the eyes say, “I’m flawed and need help discerning the world.” It’s the ultimate mindscrew!🤪

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

I don't know her real name and can't find her user her alias (maybe she's blacklisted) but https://instagram.com/elianytrains?utm_medium... on instagram is also pretty good example

Also @cgsweat Was the inspiration for this thread Lauren Calderoni or was it a coincidence that she was on top when you created the thread?

cgsweat
Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

Also @cgsweat Was the inspiration for this thread Lauren Calderoni or was it a coincidence that she was on top when you created the thread?

She happened to get popular after. My main inspiration was seeing pics of Natalia Bystrova at the time, but I've always had this interest.

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

Sofia Toumbas

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink
Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

Laura Ehlen

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

Eda Greene

Jul 17, 2021 - edited Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

A beautiful muscular girl w/ glasses! Renee Jewett

tamarok
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Muscle girls with glasses is a nice mix. For me it says they work out hard in the gym, but it isn’t their only interest. Almost a strong and nerdy image, which I like.

That image of a strong looking librarian is kinda sexy.

Jul 19, 2021 - edited Aug 01, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Kristen Nun

[deleted]
Jul 19, 2021 - permalink
Jul 19, 2021 - edited Sep 04, 2021 by cgsweat - permalink

Kristen Nun

[duplicate image to this earlier comment]

Jul 19, 2021 - edited Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

Love that one of Cindy Landolt! :)

« first < prev Page 1 of 9 next > last »