Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

How big can a steroid free fbb be?

« first < prev Page 3 of 11 next > last »
cgsweat
Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

[duplicate post]

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

Perhaps something like Emma Hartley, Jessica Buettner, Brooke Holladay Ence or Elisabeth Sletten? At least upper body wise

You’re joking, right? Especially Brooke Ence.

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

All this has proved so far is that most people have a vastly inflated idea of how big//shredded a female can get

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

Deep voice can be of any reason, depends on a woman.

Jul 09, 2021 - edited Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

Brooke Ence. I'm undecided leaning towards natty. ???. Anyway, a total muscle babe she is.

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

> Here's my thoughts about it : a huge majority of the girls who compete, if not all of them, must be on PEDs. But it's not necessarily because of an "impossibility" to get big and lean for women : there are some women with exceptional genetics, with naturally higher testosterone levels than most men, even if it's only a few per generation, and these women could achieve great physique without PEDs. But I'm thinking even those one do eventually get to using PEDs cause they're thinking it would be a shame to have a disadvantage against all other competitors who are using. > > So maybe a girl who doesn't compete, who just likes being big and strong, and who is exceptionally gifted could get really big while being natty. But that's not most girls on this site.

lol you have no idea.... the average woman has about 10x less test than the average man...so if you have a woman with more test than 'most men' ..... she's a man. lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperandrogenism

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

Brooke Ence. I'm undecided leaning towards natty. ???. Anyway, a total muscle base she is.

Uh, look at her face dude.

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

Brooke Ence is hanging out with DLB and Kristen Nun now. If she wasn't on juice before she sure as hell is now!

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

This is my ex when she was bulky. She worked out 3x a week, no dieting. Good genes and she loved to flex and show off. Good times. I think if more women who actually have good genes would just lift really heavy and eat when they are hungry, they would look awesome. I think most girls don't have the patience and dedication to muscle up naturally. They want quick results, but when you do it naturally for years, and stay bulky, not try the ripped look, you will end up with a most beautiful figure with actual feminine curves. But that's just my opinion.

Jul 09, 2021 - permalink

Brooke Ence. I'm undecided leaning towards natty. ???. Anyway, a total muscle base she is.

You have to be trolling.

Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

This is my ex when she was bulky. She worked out 3x a week, no dieting. Good genes and she loved to flex and show off. Good times. I think if more women who actually have good genes would just lift really heavy and eat when they are hungry, they would look awesome. I think most girls don't have the patience and dedication to muscle up naturally. They want quick results, but when you do it naturally for years, and stay bulky, not try the ripped look, you will end up with a most beautiful figure with actual feminine curves. But that's just my opinion.

nice body. natural as much as it can be

Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

I got to know Sarah Klomp in person. She's as dedicated to bodybuilding as one could be, always eating properly, never skipping a single workout ever. This is her pretty much at her peak:

Knowing her passion for the sport I have a hard time you can go significantly bigger than her without steroids - some absolutely freak genetics aside.

Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

I kind of know she is one something. How can you tell she on steroids?

Probably her voice and huge shoulders dictate that she is on steroids

Jul 10, 2021 - edited Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

I got to know Sarah Klomp in person. She's as dedicated to bodybuilding as one could be, always eating properly, never skipping a single workout ever. This is her pretty much at her peak:

Knowing her passion for the sport I have a hard time you can go significantly bigger than her without steroids - some absolutely freak genetics aside.

I used to know a natural girl whose biceps were waaaay bigger. Just the biceps though. She was muscly all over but her biceps muscles would make some fbbs envious.

Jul 10, 2021 - edited Jul 10, 2021 - permalink

There are two ways to "know" that a person is using steroids or other PEDs:

(1) The person says so, and states what they are.

(2) The substances or their metabolites have been found in a sample of the person's blood, urine, or tissue.

If it were otherwise, the expensive lab work would not be necessary to find whose who are but are not supposed to be.

We can be reasonably certain that how "big" a particular person "can" get varies from one to another. The only way to determine how "big" a specific individual can get without use of a specific substance would be to have a clone--or possibly an identical, not fraternal, twin--with exactly the same lifetime activity experience, administer the substance of interest to one and not to the other, and then make sure that their activity and exercise experience continues to be exactly the same. Note that the clone would have to have been made more or less at the time of the original fertilization; otherwise, the clone would be younger and would have a different lifetime activity experience.

One of the more successful women Crossfitters, Brooke Wells, is a twin, and I think an identical one. Brooke has not been detected using any substances on the list that the Crossfit organization uses (I think, but don't know for certain, that they don't have a unique list but use the WADA list). Her sister Sydney is also an active athlete but in a different sport. Neither of them is a bodybuilder, neither looks like one, and I don't think either of them wants to look like one. Even if you started administering a substance to Sydney (with or without her knowledge or cooperation) and were able to require her to perform exactly the same exercises as Brooke, you would still have the problem of different previous exercise patterns.

I don't think there is ever going to be any experimental evidence of "how big" women "can" get with or without "juice."

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

Roided FBBs will likely to have a pugent body odor, also shadow on her face.

Jul 11, 2021 - permalink

I would love to meet whoever thinks this is natural.

I got a bridge and bottles of air to sell you. Plenty of guys can’t even get this physique naturally.

Accept that pretty much every lady with large muscles you love is on gear. And they look spectacular.

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

Spectacular or grotesque?

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

HGH is not like anabolic steroid. Women need a bit more effort to build up.

fp909
Jul 12, 2021 - permalink

Janessa Hutt has claimed for years. She bummed on my couch for a few days and I never got the idea that she was on gear at the time (maybe 5 years ago now). But over that time she hasn’t made significant growth changes AND it took her 4-5 years to get to that point from when I had been following her.

« first < prev Page 3 of 11 next > last »