Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Bicep survey

Sep 25, 2021 - permalink

Did my first Max try for my lil biceps after last Training

Barbell curl test 1 Was 48 kg 2 reps at 3 fail test 2 was 50 kg but was not able to Curl full range

Dumbbell test 1 22 Kg alterenate Curl 3 rep on left fail at 4 2 rep on right fail at 3 test 2 25 kg fail at half way up both arms

Biceps was pumped to a lil bit over 33 cm after 💪

Are there any flexing pics of u?

Oct 03, 2021 - permalink

I never do dumbbell curls-they're really shit and there's only any meaningful load on your bis for about 10/15° of range. They are the epitome of ego lifting.

I mainly use cable machines that keep a constant load on you for full range of motion and spider curls with a barbell. Sometimes finish with standing close grip EZ bar curls, you can't really cheat or swing the bar that way.

Watching fatties swinging 50lb barbells up and down but calling them curls tickles me no end.

As for measurements, that too is fairly meaningless. My son has a health condition and is therefore very obese. He has 24" biceps at height 5'2". I'm 6', slim with 15" biceps.

Oct 04, 2021 - permalink

I never do dumbbell curls-they're really shit and there's only any meaningful load on your bis for about 10/15° of range. They are the epitome of ego lifting.

I mainly use cable machines that keep a constant load on you for full range of motion and spider curls with a barbell. Sometimes finish with standing close grip EZ bar curls, you can't really cheat or swing the bar that way.

Watching fatties swinging 50lb barbells up and down but calling them curls tickles me no end.

As for measurements, that too is fairly meaningless. My son has a health condition and is therefore very obese. He has 24" biceps at height 5'2". I'm 6', slim with 15" biceps.

It aint that deep😂

Oct 10, 2021 - permalink

Biceps unflexed 28 cm, flexed 33 cm. I do not train weights, but can do between 3-5 one arm pull-ups

Oct 13, 2021 - permalink

11.75" I can curl a 64oz. ketchup bottle

« first < prev Page 3 of 3 next > last »