Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Understanding Sthenolagnia

Jul 05, 2021 - edited Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

The "My Friend Insists I'm Gay" thread, had an interesting explanation, in detail, about Sthenolagnia. There were a couple of eye opening thoughts on how we react to a seeing or being in the presence of a strong, muscular female. There were also some very interesting thoughts on how a muscular female might in some instances, react to our arousal!!! I cannot speak for anyone else but I have experienced some of the moments described in that thread. As an older guy, I grew up in an ugly era, where women were not meant to be strong and have muscles. To me, part of the insane arousal I experience, is in part due to these women defying logic or what our archaic society deemed proper. I'll never forget my first intimate experience with a strong, muscular woman, who later became my wife. We wound up in bed, the first night we met. Upon disrobing, I couldn't believe my eyes. Due to her heavy, physical job working underground cable, she had developed some impressive shoulders, arms, back and she even had traps. She immediately took the aggressive lead, in bed. She got on top and tried to pin me to the bed. I was a fit man, 6'2" 235 lbs and Sheryl was about 5'7" and a solid 180 or 185. I was definitely stronger than her but feeling the strength in her muscular arms was such a turn on, that I just slowly allowed her pin my arms to the bed. Sheryl started getting very aroused thinking that she was pinning me, some sexy trash talk and suddenly, she began having an orgasm!!!! There was one other time in my life, when a muscular woman got so turned on overpowering me, that she too began having her own orgasm. I don't know if they ever knew I was play acting, allowing them to win but damn, it turned them on and hell, it turned me on too! In my own experiences with strong, muscular women, seeing how turned on I got from seeing and feeling their muscles, they too became aroused. I can't climb into the heads of these women but it sure would be great to know how they feel getting us so turned on. I wandered from the original subject but this is how I would sum up why Sthenoglia exists, at least in me. I see a strong, muscular female, as a perfect female. They are so beautiful to look at and even more incredible to touch. Their confidence just oozes, in the way they walk, the way they talk, the way they think. In an intimate setting with one, you know know you're in a very special place. I would love to hear from others, men and women. I consider myself very fortunate to view these incredible females the way I do. My biggest regret is that I was born too soon. To be young again and have all this gorgeous femuscle in the world. 😳😳💪🤪

[deleted]
Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

I opened this thread thinking it was about the moderater of this site "sthenolagniac". Stopped reading after I realized it was another philosophy lesson.

Jul 06, 2021 - permalink

I have Cratolagnia and Sthenolagnia since child for some shows and Bodybuilding contest in tv. If you can do a normal life and your paraphilia don't make you suffer it's ok.

Jul 06, 2021 - permalink

I opened this thread thinking it was about the moderater of this site "sthenolagniac". Stopped reading after I realized it was another philosophy lesson.

really???

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »