Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Feature request: filter by "minimum X score"

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

First of all, thanks for a really great site! It's clean, straightforward and it seems like you're constantly improving upon it.

The one feature I feel like I'm missing is the ability to filter the image/video search by X number of minimum score. As in being able to for example sort by new, but also filter to only see uploads with a score of at least 100.

Perhaps this is something you'd like to consider! That's all! Thanks again for a great site!

cgsweat
Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

As with most suggestions, they're pretty decent ideas. Right now the site admin, Chainer, is trying to accommodate everyone single-handedly. As such, he can really only focus on top priority issues/suggestions. Having said that, you can currently order the search results by 'high score (all time)' and skip to the page where you'd expect ~100 would be (you would need to edit the URL by typing in the page number you'd like to go to). It turns out that page number is 317 by the way.

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

I definitely understand that more pressing issues and suggestions must be prioritized. Rightfully so! Thanks for the the reply and for the tip about skipping pages.

Chainer
Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

I think this is a pretty good idea, and should also be fairly easy to implement. The combination of these qualities makes it more likely it'll get done :)

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

Thanks for hearing me out! :) And great job with the site and good luck with all upcoming changes and improvements!

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »