Forum > Image Themes > Thread

USA flag's bikini

Jul 04, 2021 - permalink
Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

All these images remind me of a certain, specific day in July, that has a special meaning for several people.

National Bikini Day

Jul 05, 2021 - edited Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

U.S. Flag Code (4 US Code 1), also cited as 36 USC 10 (a U.S. statute).

Section 8, Paragraph (d): The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding,or drapery.

Section 8, Paragraph (j): No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.

[deleted]
Jul 05, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Jul 05, 2021 - edited Jul 06, 2021 - permalink

Maya Davis

Ashley Bader

Vanessa Serros

Angel Gamroth

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink
Jul 05, 2021 - edited Jul 05, 2021 - permalink
Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

U.S. Flag Code (4 US Code 1), also cited as 36 USC 10 (a U.S. statute).

Section 8, Paragraph (d): The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding,or drapery.

Section 8, Paragraph (j): No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform.

That pertains to an ACTUAL flag. I know because I'm the son of TWO veterans 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

Paragraph (j) says "no part." But no problem: tere are no penalties in the law, so no one can be sentenced to 3,650 nights of sodomization and forced fellatio (unless he's the biggest, strongest, toughest, and nastiest son of a bitch in his cell block, in which case he gets to receive the blow jobs and do the ass-fucking) at Leavenworth, so I suppose we should eat shit straight out of the designer's assholes for not cutting a flag into pieces and wiping their asses with it.

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

Then why is America's penitentiary system at breaking point?

It seems to me, no matter what flag you fly, your veterans probably fought so you COULD wear, burn or desecrate the flag without persecution.

Jul 05, 2021 - permalink

Kristen Graham

Jul 06, 2021 - permalink

Laura Ehlen

Rosario Romero

[deleted]
Jul 06, 2021 - permalink

That Laura Ehlen one is CRAZY

Jul 06, 2021 - permalink

WOW. It never cease to amaze me how much some people wanna celebrate my birthday. Thanks..

Thread locked by cgsweat.
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »