Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Athletes with muscles (non-bb & non-CrossFit)

[deleted]
Jan 20, 2024 - permalink
Mar 03, 2024 - permalink
Mar 03, 2024 - permalink
Mar 04, 2024 - permalink

And, these athletic women likely do not take steroids if they are being tested. Yet their physiques are just as developed as women on this site who are claimed to regularly cycle steroids. Although I’m sure there is overlap, this shows that women can develop buff physiques without steroids. Something I really believe and see almost daily at my gym as well i.e athletic women training for their sport and including weight lifting into the regimen.

Well, do you know what is really meant when it says XYZ athlete has now chosen ABC coach who has trained champions?

It means that ABC coach is well connected to testing bodies and knows how to evade and circumvent the PED "surprise" tests.

Mar 07, 2024 - permalink
[deleted]
Mar 07, 2024 - permalink
Mar 08, 2024 - permalink

Well, do you know what is really meant when it says XYZ athlete has now chosen ABC coach who has trained champions?

It means that ABC coach is well connected to testing bodies and knows how to evade and circumvent the PED "surprise" tests.

Yup. PEDs are a fact of life among elite athletes in EVERY athletic discipline.

Apr 24, 2024 - permalink
Apr 24, 2024 - permalink

I am with you with the fact they take PED, but in a smaller amount in respect to bodybuilders, both for antidoping tests and for agility reasons (track and field athletes should be muscolar but lean) anr this make them with a better balance between muscle and feminility (for my personal taste, for sure)

« first < prev Page 4 of 4 next > last »