Forum > Image Themes > Thread

Athletes with muscles (non-bb & non-CrossFit)

Jul 19, 2021 - permalink

Marhinde Verkerk - Dutch Judoka

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink
[deleted]
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Any winter Olympics muscles at all?

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Yesterday morning I saw Canadian ice dancer Laurence Fournier Beaudry and she was surprisingly muscular. Usually when you think muscular skater you think of large quads on a speed skater. Well Laurence Fournier Beaudry definitely works her upper body more that what is needed for ice dancing. After watching her routine I googled her and the muscle appears to be a recent addition because none of the photos I found did her justice.

tamarok
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

One of the issues with the Winter Olympics is the athletes usually have a certain amount of clothing covering them. The only sports that could be candidates are luge and speed skating, where they are wearing lycra bodysuits. There it is the quads and glutes that are stand out features, when you have a good shot.

Feb 13, 2022 - permalink
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

when you wrote that at the winter olympics there was a skater with a muscular upper body i thought she was a thin girl with a little muscle on her arms but when i saw him i was amazed he has exceptional muscles and also nice abs that he also shows

tamarok
Feb 13, 2022 - permalink

Wasn’t expecting this, but pleasantly surprised. So there can be more than quads 😀

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

And, these athletic women likely do not take steroids if they are being tested. Yet their physiques are just as developed as women on this site who are claimed to regularly cycle steroids. Although I’m sure there is overlap, this shows that women can develop buff physiques without steroids. Something I really believe and see almost daily at my gym as well i.e athletic women training for their sport and including weight lifting into the regimen.

Hate to tell you…most olympians (at least ones that have some type of physical sport) take PEDs. They just understand how to pass the tests. Don’t get me wrong, they’re all still incredible and put in a ton of work. But pretty much all of them take steroids. It’s pretty simple to beat the tests.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Hate to tell you…most olympians (at least ones that have some type of physical sport) take PEDs. They just understand how to pass the tests. Don’t get me wrong, they’re all still incredible and put in a ton of work. But pretty much all of them take steroids. It’s pretty simple to beat the tests.

Every single woman in this thread is on something except for maybe the judoka and the cheerleaders (with the exception of Anna Watson, obviously, lol).

It blows my mind that someone could genuinely believe Olympic athletes are clean. Athletes at every level juice and the likelihood goes up parallel to the level of competition and the rewards available. Winning a medal and being even remotely attractive means sponsorships and attention. You'd have to be flat earth dumb to believe that anybody with a legit chance at a medal isn't juicing to get it.

Feb 14, 2022 - edited Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZaFs2HFZPZ/?u...

Khaddi Sagnia (Candy) Swedish longjumper. Extremely good looking with an amazing body and some real power and strength

[deleted]
Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Perhaps the Olympics shouldn't discourage it, but should encourage it (and supply). Bigger, stronger, better when it comes to these women.

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Not available (for me). Please share her name at least.

Khaddi Sagnia

Feb 14, 2022 - permalink

Y'know the Americans secondary (tertiary?) ice dancing team had a male and female around the same size and I think she kinda tosses him a little by the end. Lol it was awesome

[deleted]
Dec 08, 2022 - permalink
[deleted]
Dec 25, 2022 - permalink
Dec 26, 2022 - edited Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

Hailey Marlow, Seattle Pacific University basketball

Cameron Brink and Anna Wilson, Stanford University Basketball

Dallis Goodnight, Alabama Softball

Tyler Lussi, Angel City FC

Lisa Carrington, rower from New Zealand

Michelle Roca, Air Force Track and Field

Ona Batlle, soccer

Ruby Grant, University of North Carolina soccer

Sydney McGhee, wrestler (it doesn't look like she wrestles anymore, and is just bodybuilding now)

Rhona Lloyd, rugby

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Olympic heptathletes Jessica Ennis and Chantae McMillan

[deleted]
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink
Dec 31, 2022 - permalink

Retired (I think) MMA fighter Claudia Gadelha

cgsweat
Feb 28, 2023 - permalink
Jul 02, 2023 - permalink
[deleted]
Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

Olympic heptathletes Jessica Ennis and Chantae McMillan

absolutely great additions!

Jul 02, 2023 - permalink

Jessica Ennis in 2012 looked phenomenal.

« first < prev Page 2 of 4 next > last »