Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

"Why was this pic deleted?"

« first < prev Page 11 of 19 next > last »
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Any mod that thinks that is Annie, should not be a mod.

lol

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

> > Why this picture of Lenka was deleted?? > It shows this pic is of Annie rivieccio but everyone can see it is of Lenka's.. > Pls explain what's going on

Any mod that thinks that is Annie, should not be a mod.

Yeah man I can't understand what's going on here my uploads are regularly getting deleted by giving some reasons like that of Lenka Ferencukova.. Also my post of Brittani Parish got deleted because they told it was from a femuscle pay site but it was from her Instagram handle.. But I have seen vladislava galagan's posts getting high scores even if was from any paysite.. I think favouritism is going on here..

Chainer
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

I'm confused because looking at your notifications, it says that pic was deleted due to being from a paysite, and nothing about Annie.

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

I'm confused because looking at your notifications, it says that pic was deleted due to being from a paysite, and nothing about Annie.

Now it is showing that the pic was deleted because it was from a paysite but a few hours ago it showed that this pic was of Annie rivieccio's..How come it is possible?? And for clarity Lenka Ferencukova's image wasn't from any paysite

fp909
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Annie runs a paysite. If you’re a muscle fan and don’t know that maybe you’re not a muscle fan

cgsweat
Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Now it is showing that the pic was deleted because it was from a paysite but a few hours ago it showed that this pic was of Annie rivieccio's..How come it is possible??

Annie Rivieccio is a photographer/owner of a paysite called muscleangels.com. We frequently receive reports using her name in image reports. No, obviously Lenka is not Annie.

I re-deleted your photo however with an updated reason, which is "No images from paysites."

And for clarity Lenka Ferencukova's image wasn't from any paysite

For clarity, your image of Lenka has a massive, unmistakable watermark from FTVideo.com

Feb 18, 2023 - permalink

Annie Rivieccio is a photographer/owner of a paysite called muscleangels.com. We frequently receive reports using her name in image reports. No, obviously Lenka is not Annie.

LOL! My bad.

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

One of GHM's highest ranked video ever. What happened to this?

The only thing I can salvage out of it.

tamarok
Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

One of GHM's highest ranked video ever. What happened to this?

The only thing I can salvage out of it.

The video isn’t deleted, so I am not sure I understand your question?

Mar 19, 2023 - permalink

The video isn’t deleted, so I am not sure I understand your question?

Ah it just got restored. I swear it was gone when I wrote my post. Thanks for the heads up

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

My highest post ever. First u can see the quads popping, and lifting 2 people at once is not enough muscularity?

Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

Lifting 2 people at once is strength, not visible muscularity, so that part is just a nice bonus. The definition on her quads is barely visible, not really "popping". Coupled with the poor picture quality, it's not one I'm particularly inclined to fight for.

Chainer
Mar 21, 2023 - permalink

I think the pic is fine as a oneoff, but there is a limit to how many like that we want.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

I think the pic is fine as a oneoff, but there is a limit to how many like that we want.

75 people favourited it..

Chainer
Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

I have undeleted it.

Mar 22, 2023 - permalink

Thanks

[deleted]
Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

Why was my last post deleted? Thanks :)

fp909
Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

it wasn't deleted, it was merged into a post that was far older than yours--1968499 vs the older 1948370

Mar 29, 2023 - edited Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

That particular one should actually be merged in the other order, since he uploaded the higher-quality watermarkless version, but yeah it wasn't deleted.

EDIT: Fixed.

Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

If it was from a paysite then what was the need to edit it with a black dress and keep it in the site ??

fp909
Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

hi, looks like a little misunderstanding since she's kind of clearing posts but the "black dress" one that's fake is one she's posted aka the edit was hers so i think it's ok to post here. however the one that you uploaded is from her OF, i don't see it currently on her IG page and i was recently subbed to her OF where she had been advertising this video.

Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

Ah thanks for the reply.. But you should have deleted it way earlier when I uploaded because it got a score of about 320 and it hurts seeing a pic so popular suddenly getting deleted.

tamarok
Mar 29, 2023 - permalink

Ah thanks for the reply.. But you should have deleted it way earlier when I uploaded because it got a score of about 320 and it hurts seeing a pic so popular suddenly getting deleted.

It was uploaded a day ago, so by all measures it was deleted fairly quickly. There are just more users now than there used to be, so images can score up faster.

cgsweat
May 16, 2023 - permalink

The following was just deleted:

I don't know if the original was ever uploaded to this site, but this is another image from that shoot:

Clearly the deleted pic incorporated a face swap (and a poor hair color swap) with Anne Freitas.

May 18, 2023 - permalink

This is just a preview clip from her clips4sale store and not OF. Please kindly restore it.

« first < prev Page 11 of 19 next > last »