Forum > Image Themes > Thread

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈ JAPAN 2020 OLYMPICS πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ύβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Jun 30, 2021 - edited Jul 30, 2021 - permalink

With the delayed 2020 Olympics and Paralympics fast approaching I thought space for all the athletes representing their nations was well in order. Fly your flag and tell us who you're rooting for.

I'll kick off with the Team GBπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ weightlifters.

Sarah Davies

Zoe Smith

Emily Campbell

fp909
Jun 30, 2021 - permalink

I totally forgot about Zoe smith. She popped up a few years ago when she was 16 or 17 as one of UKs next big weightlifting highlights. That was ten years agoβ€”she’s 27 now and looks to make a nice go of it this time around

Jul 01, 2021 - permalink

Katarina Johnson-ThompsonπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Jul 23, 2021 - permalink

Maude Charron to crush the 64kg category!

Jul 24, 2021 - permalink

Aint much muscle, but its the best I can find with my team, lol (Go Canada!)

Jul 26, 2021 - edited Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

@1323rebutu in another thread pointed out this one of gymmnast Jordan Chiles on Instagram:

Katarina Johnson-ThompsonπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

You should post at least those three to the main site, they're quite nice!

Jul 27, 2021 - permalink

Maude Charron to crush the 64kg category!

Called it :DDD

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Elaine Thompson-Herah and Jamaica dominate 100m Final.

Aug 02, 2021 - permalink

Am I the only one who wants to see more of the track throwers?

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

They use to show footage of glutes, before they could pull the cloth outta the Crack🀫

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

Am I the only one who wants to see more of the track throwers?

I’m with you and my favorite is Valarie Allman the gorgeous discus thrower. She is so feminine and big

Aug 03, 2021 - permalink

Alica Schmidt

Aug 04, 2021 - permalink

IMO the best Olympic bodies are the divers, because they are a combination of swimming and gymnastics; and the heptathletes, because they have to be able to run, jump and throw, leading to good overall development. I am now crushing on Netherland's Emma Oosterwegel.

[deleted]
Aug 04, 2021 - edited Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

So far, Valarie Allman has clearly taken the top spot. Discus throwers are usually just massive without any muscle definition but Valarie is very muscular, lean and very strong muscles with very little fat. And on top if this, her muscles are really strong, because she won and is now the new Olympic champion πŸ…

Aug 04, 2021 - permalink

So far, Valarie Allman has clearly taken the top spot. Discus throwers are usually just massive without any muscle definition but Valarie is very muscular, lean and very strong muscles with very little fat.

She's quite impressive! I just made some posts of her (that second one is a video clip that really shows off her back muscles):

Aug 05, 2021 - edited Aug 05, 2021 - permalink

Also, Greek sprinter Irini Vasiliou is competing, although these photos are from a few years ago:

EDIT: Posted more of Irini Vasiliou (found out she has an instagram @eirini400), the last one is from the current Olympics.

Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

Weightlifter Hidilyn Diaz of the Philippines got the country's first gold medal since it joined the Olympics in 1924. A pretty big deal!

fp909
Aug 06, 2021 - permalink

HUGE deal for the Phillipines!

Aug 08, 2021 - edited Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

Added some more pics of Olympian sprinter Lisa Mayer after seeing this one:

My uploads:

What I wouldn't give for a deliberate flex!

Aug 11, 2021 - edited Aug 11, 2021 - permalink

She had to withdraw early from the Olympics due to an injury, but I was quite taken with the physique of polevaulter Sandi Morris anyway. There was nothing of her on the site, so I made some uploads (mostly older stuff, she also has an IG- https://www.instagram.com/sandicheekspv/)

Aug 18, 2021 - permalink

Birgit Skarstein (Norway, Para-rowing)

Aug 19, 2021 - permalink
« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »