Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Top paysites for quality and content

May 30, 2022 - permalink

I actually found a lot of things I like there c4s are also a good alternative

Jun 25, 2022 - edited Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

I've got to say that the content output on HerBiceps has been really refreshing this last week or so. Probably the most active output they've had since around 2015. I count something like 39 new non-VOD videos and 19 new galleries in the last 7 days. Mostly archive stuff it has to be said but quite a bit is new or at least older stuff that was never posted. This is compared to only 21 non-VOD videos in the entirety of last month. New galleries are now posted almost daily but in all of April there was only 5!

It bodes very well for the site if even half of this pace holds up.

cgsweat
Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

I've pointed out in other threads that HB has always been like this, throughout their 20+ year history. Some months are slow, and then sometimes they'll have a big week.

Jun 25, 2022 - permalink

It definitely fluctuates but I'm pretty sure it's been a looong time since they got close to 5 videos per day over a week long period. If we include VODs they've had points where they were pumping them out but the member/free videos have felt neglected for years and years ignoring the initial burst when the new site launched.

Jun 25, 2022 - edited Jul 09, 2022 - permalink

I prefer buying custom videos from girls directly through their personal Instagram account than paysites....its good to interact with some of the big girls....some of those girls are very open and friendly especially some big girls...not all girls do it but some girls who does it are pretty amazing.

Jul 12, 2022 - permalink

Appears femalecityflex has closed down. They had a lot of good content, although in recent years they stopped posting new videos and were uploading remastered vids that were already posted.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

Appears femalecityflex has closed down. They had a lot of good content, although in recent years they stopped posting new videos and were uploading remastered vids that were already posted.

Yeah...I noticed that. They had some awesome biceps women!!! I will miss them.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

> I love Zoltan Vegh, especially his VR videos. I like his more classy/casual style of shooting, his camera work and the variety of poses and settings. I only wish he would bring girls from outside of Central/Eastern Europe too (but I suppose that is quite difficult and costly).

His VR videos are definitely really cool, and one of the few places that actually has them at all. But my god is it hard to tell what you’re buying. His site is impossible to navigate, and the previews are unhelpful. A real shame.

He recently added video previews on his VR site (retroactively too) and navigation by model's first letter (still no search though, but it's good enough). Adding video previews was definitely a great improvement, I bought a lot of his older VR content after seeing the video previews. I think the image previews are very helpful too as they contain frames from throughout the video and you get a pretty good idea of what poses are being done, what setting they are shooting in and so on.

HerBiceps has video previews too on HerBiceps.com (but not on HBC). They also have 2-3 free VR videos, about 1 minute in length. In comparison to Zoltan they have fewer VR videos and mostly at half the length for the same price. HB has very good sharp image quality in their VR videos (and at the same time keeping a relatively small file size). I think the cam quality is better than Zoltan's (especially his 2018-2019 stuff which was super low resolution). HerBiceps also has sound in their VR videos, Zoltan's are mute. They also mostly feature bigger girls and bigger names, but this comes down to preference.

I personally prefer Zoltan's style for his camera angles, poses, classy / sexy / casual clothing, different settings (outdoors, bathroom, shower, beach, pool etc.), good prices, good previews and offseason looks (but this is just personal taste). But I'd love to see some domination / wrestling videos from HerBiceps in VR (like their VOD content), I think that would be a first in the industry. I'd definitely buy those.

Jul 13, 2022 - permalink

I used to like Zoltan but now they won't let me re download the old videos i brought i lost some of them when my backup drive died.

i am kind of done with paysites anyway not worth it in the 2020s i was curious about them for years the videos are great but there is enough free stuff out there for me.

Jul 14, 2022 - permalink

I've got to say that the content output on HerBiceps has been really refreshing this last week or so. Probably the most active output they've had since around 2015. I count something like 39 new non-VOD videos and 19 new galleries in the last 7 days. Mostly archive stuff it has to be said but quite a bit is new or at least older stuff that was never posted. This is compared to only 21 non-VOD videos in the entirety of last month. New galleries are now posted almost daily but in all of April there was only 5!

It bodes very well for the site if even half of this pace holds up.

Thanks for the love. We're always looking to improve the delivery of our content. We've figured out that bottleneck I've referenced previously and as I look at the release schedule for the next 90 days, I'm seeing some pretty interesting Member and Free updates.

Jul 14, 2022 - permalink

I didn't realize that. I don't have Facebook anymore, but I see that his twitter account has disappeared, too. I hope everything is OK with him.

Jul 14, 2022 - permalink

He recently added video previews on his VR site (retroactively too) and navigation by model's first letter (still no search though, but it's good enough). Adding video previews was definitely a great improvement, I bought a lot of his older VR content after seeing the video previews. I think the image previews are very helpful too as they contain frames from throughout the video and you get a pretty good idea of what poses are being done, what setting they are shooting in and so on.

HerBiceps has video previews too on HerBiceps.com (but not on HBC). They also have 2-3 free VR videos, about 1 minute in length. In comparison to Zoltan they have fewer VR videos and mostly at half the length for the same price. HB has very good sharp image quality in their VR videos (and at the same time keeping a relatively small file size). I think the cam quality is better than Zoltan's (especially his 2018-2019 stuff which was super low resolution). HerBiceps also has sound in their VR videos, Zoltan's are mute. They also mostly feature bigger girls and bigger names, but this comes down to preference.

I personally prefer Zoltan's style for his camera angles, poses, classy / sexy / casual clothing, different settings (outdoors, bathroom, shower, beach, pool etc.), good prices, good previews and offseason looks (but this is just personal taste). But I'd love to see some domination / wrestling videos from HerBiceps in VR (like their VOD content), I think that would be a first in the industry. I'd definitely buy those.

Thank you for that feedback. I'm a fan of Zoltan's work and from a customer perspective, I like the fact there's a distinguishable contrast between what they're doing over there and what we have to offer. More options = great for the consumer.

At HB, we're still a LONG ways away from figuring things out in the VR realm. We have recently added a VR upgrade option to the HB+ membership offerings, which will feature small segments from the VR VODs in addition to longer VR content that might not make for good standalone VODs.

As far as VR skits are concerned, they are significantly more difficult to execute than regular videos. I know that doesn't matter to the end customer 😆 , but is one of the main reasons you haven't seen more of that content from anyone in the female muscle market.

Sep 05, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by IronShaq
Oct 03, 2022 - permalink

About how long are the muscle fantasies videos compared to the female muscle movies videos?

Oct 04, 2022 - permalink

About how long are the muscle fantasies videos compared to the female muscle movies videos?

They're the same. Just posts the videos in a different order.

Jun 06, 2023 - permalink

I prefer buying custom videos from girls directly through their personal Instagram account than paysites....its good to interact with some of the big girls....some of those girls are very open and friendly especially some big girls...not all girls do it but some girls who does it are pretty amazing.

Thanks xx

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Fitvids.co.uk is pretty good since he has access to a lot of the European women that don’t make it here too often.

Great images and video previews. Is it an old-style paysite with a member section? Or is it all just PPV content? I'm not seeing a "join" option anywhere.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

PPV content.

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

Is it an old-style paysite with a member section? Or is it all just PPV content? I'm not seeing a "join" option anywhere.

they used to be a pay site with member section, but now just do PPV. They do have regular sales on though, so if you like their content, subscribe to the newsletter

Aug 02, 2023 - permalink

When is HBC gonna start excepting PayPal?

Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

When is HBC gonna start excepting PayPal?

When Paypal changes their terms of service to permit commerce on sites like HBC.

Aug 12, 2023 - edited Aug 12, 2023 - permalink

When Paypal changes their terms of service to permit commerce on sites like HBC.

I appreciate you are trying to do the right thing but you do wonder how a site like samanthakelly .com still gets away with accepting PayPal and her stuff is far far more explicit than anything found on HB. Does Herbiceps.com main site accept PP? I assume it is the live camming aspect that PayPal won't accept?

Sep 22, 2023 - permalink

PayPal is a utter nightmare… seriously guys I get why you want it but I dread to imagine the amount of money PayPal has held hostage lol

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

I appreciate you are trying to do the right thing but you do wonder how a site like samanthakelly .com still gets away with accepting PayPal and her stuff is far far more explicit than anything found on HB. Does Herbiceps.com main site accept PP? I assume it is the live camming aspect that PayPal won't accept?

I do not know anything of that website or their operations. I can only comment on what PayPal has decided with us. At this time, we are not able to offer it as a payment option via our platforms.

Sep 29, 2023 - permalink

Why did you guys shut down herlegs? That was a good one.

« first < prev Page 4 of 5 next > last »