Forum > Paysite Reviews > Thread

Top paysites for quality and content

Dec 10, 2021 - permalink

I like HB+, but their video editing is disappointing. I don't like the music video style they utilize. I also don't think the video quality is quite where I'd like it (lower bitrate and frames per second). HDP and PP have good editing and solid quality, but the updates are too far apart, they only have 1 or 2 interesting models, and the owner (Joe) is a world-class jerk. I've known him, and Mike and Tre from HB+ for many years. Tre is a decent guy. Mike is very friendly. There's a reason why many models work with HB+ and don't work with Joe. HB+ gets the best models, often right after shows.

Dec 11, 2021 - permalink

I heard Joe was a jerk too. Does Mike and Tre still shoot?

Dec 11, 2021 - permalink

Mike, I don't think so. Tre', I suspect not, but I don't know. I think Sean does the work now.

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

I've noticed lately that FitVids has established a connection to shoot with some Korean women (Juhee Kim, Jihye Lee, and now Jihyeon "Chunri" Kim). About the only place you can find high quality recent video of these athletes. The price point for individual vids may be a bit much for some folks, though.

fp909
Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

HB got yeon woo jhi recently but really I guess it depends if they make it stateside or if they have boots on the ground abroad.

Fitvidz model isn’t bad, just some of the women aren’t my thing, and sometimes they don’t do the flexing stuff. I remember they did a shoot with Chloe Sannito j was really excited to see and there was barely any flexing. Barely.

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

I've noticed lately that FitVids has established a connection to shoot with some Korean women (Juhee Kim, Jihye Lee, and now Jihyeon "Chunri" Kim). About the only place you can find high quality recent video of these athletes. The price point for individual vids may be a bit much for some folks, though.

FV UK regularly has 50% off their videos, so a good opportunity to grab them when the specials are on.

Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

FV UK regularly has 50% off their videos, so a good opportunity to grab them when the specials are on.

These are what I usually take advantage of most of the time. Unless they release something with Andrea or Anastasia which makes it an automatic buy.

Their videos are pretty vanilla and can be hit or miss. And they aren't above shady asking prices for the 4K. Most of their clips cost £9.99 which comes close to $15. But even when they release clips that are just 2-4 minutes long those prices don't adjust.

But they work with some women that no one else does. So no matter what they are worth keeping an eye on.

fp909
Mar 11, 2022 - permalink

if i was getting like a ProRes 4K file maybe, but h264 transcodes are not much better than getting and h264 that's 1080p.might as well save yourself a few bucks

Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

I like HB+, but their video editing is disappointing. I don't like the music video style they utilize. I also don't think the video quality is quite where I'd like it (lower bitrate and frames per second). Tre is a decent guy. Mike is very friendly. There's a reason why many models work with HB+ ... HB+ gets the best models, often right after shows.

Thank you for this feedback (and the kind words). For clarification, are you suggesting that our videos should have a lower bitrate/FPS? Or are you saying that the majority of our videos DO have a lower bitrate than you would prefer?

Mike, I don't think so. Tre', I suspect not, but I don't know. I think Sean does the work now.

Neither Mike nor I work in the field anymore, but we may occasionally do things like podcasts or "special" clips. Sean is the field general.

Mar 13, 2022 - edited Mar 13, 2022 by fp909 - permalink

I like HB+, but their video editing is disappointing. I don't like the music video style they utilize. I also don't think the video quality is quite where I'd like it (lower bitrate and frames per second). Tre is a decent guy. Mike is very friendly. There's a reason why many models work with HB+ ... HB+ gets the best models, often right after shows.

Thank you for this feedback (and the kind words). For clarification, are you suggesting that our videos should have a lower bitrate/FPS? Or are you saying that the majority of our videos DO have a lower bitrate than you would prefer?

Neither Mike nor I work in the field anymore, but we may occasionally do things like podcasts or "special" clips. Sean is the field general.

Hi, Tre. This is WP from the old DTV days. I haven't talked to you since 2015... My criticism is that I don't like the low bitrate on your videos. The internet is super fast. I prefer top quality. I find some of the HB+ videos a bit fuzzy for my liking.

Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

"the internet is super fast....." That really depends on where you live; how much bandwidth is in the system; how many other people are on the particular subset of the system; time of day; etc. I have high speed DSL and it can be slow at times.

"I find some of the HB+ videos a bit fuzzy...." Perhaps. I suspect my eye isn't as discerning as yours. Also, I seldom last much more than 60-90 seconds with any video. I've always been mostly a photo gallery person, with the HB sites.

Mar 26, 2022 - permalink

I might have missed it but I didn't see FemaleCityFlex mentioned. I'm not sure what happened to that site but all I've seen in the last couple of years is Project Remastered, of previously posted material. At one point, I would have put them up there with HDPhysiques and PremiumPhysiques. Some incredible women were on that site with an emphasis on BICEPS. Silvia Eiras and her incredible softball sized biceps first took me there. If they ever get back to updates and new models...check them out. Silvia alone is worth it.

Apr 01, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by cgsweat
Apr 04, 2022 - permalink

I like HB+, but lately they have not been having the daily updates they advertise they have. No updates since April 1st on the video side. I don't mind the music they use, but I can do without the video having changing volume in the same video. I'm no video/audio expert, but it can't be that difficult to keep the volume the same throughout a particular VOD or video clip. Having to increase volume to hear talking and then lower volume when the music plays louder, can get annoying and takes away from the user experience. I also think the VOD tags could be better. When a VOD is tagged with MuscleTalk and there is no talking, it is disappointing. I guess since HB+ has no message board, we can voice our concerns here.

Apr 05, 2022 - permalink

Muscle Angels. No one else comes close.

Apr 08, 2022 - permalink

Muscle Angels. No one else comes close.

Muscle Elegance by Denise Masino would had rivaled Muscle Angels at its peak. But I like to think that Muscle Angels is the successor to the now defunct Muscle Elegance magazine website.

Apr 25, 2022 - permalink

is there any paysite with more fitness girls content? does anyone have some good websites?

Apr 30, 2022 - permalink

I like HB+, but lately they have not been having the daily updates they advertise they have. No updates since April 1st on the video side. I don't mind the music they use, but I can do without the video having changing volume in the same video. I'm no video/audio expert, but it can't be that difficult to keep the volume the same throughout a particular VOD or video clip. Having to increase volume to hear talking and then lower volume when the music plays louder, can get annoying and takes away from the user experience. I also think the VOD tags could be better. When a VOD is tagged with MuscleTalk and there is no talking, it is disappointing. I guess since HB+ has no message board, we can voice our concerns here.

Thank you for this specific feedback. I will make sure your notes are conveyed to the editing team and we'll try to make a better effort on the quality control side to catch things like the audio level discrepancies and incorrect tags you mentioned.

cgsweat
Apr 30, 2022 - permalink

I will add on to the "Muscle Talk" complaint and say that I also find it frustrating when there is clearly talking taking place but music is recorded over top of it. I feel like the music should be reserved for the photoshoot only and not the raw behind the scenes content.

May 01, 2022 - permalink

Builtmore: https://builtmore.com/ This site has a lot of older content, 720x 480 resolution (some even less). Also has some newer 1920x1080 content.

Look at top upper right at Studios and Categories pull down menu. I see at the Athena 2 studio there is a clip

for sale of Monica Mollica wrestling. I also noticed some Kay Baxter clips from the mid 80s ??

Fun to navigate around, much of the content is a trip down memory lane from the early days of female bodybuilding.

Anyone recognize who this woman is, says her name is Jayne?

https://builtmore.com/Store/Details/d1f52e2e-...

May 16, 2022 - permalink

Thank you for this specific feedback. I will make sure your notes are conveyed to the editing team and we'll try to make a better effort on the quality control side to catch things like the audio level discrepancies and incorrect tags you mentioned.

I quit when you went to the new site. Half the value was for both many years of archival material as well as the assorted boards. I know that you changed servers and had said you'd migrate the archives but so far the amount is miniscule.

May 23, 2022 - permalink

I will add on to the "Muscle Talk" complaint and say that I also find it frustrating when there is clearly talking taking place but music is recorded over top of it. I feel like the music should be reserved for the photoshoot only and not the raw behind the scenes content.

Thanks for that feedback. There's no perfect formula for how best to present or use behind-the-scenes footage. As a standalone product, it's not worth zero, but neither is it worth putting a lot of editing time into. Maybe it exists, but I could not speak to the correlation between a high volume of that content and sales. It's one of those bulk products we do release because we know we have some customers and visitors who enjoy that sort of thing, but I cannot say what percent overlap that group has with the middle 50% of our membership or VOD base.

May 23, 2022 - permalink

I quit when you went to the new site. Half the value was for both many years of archival material as well as the assorted boards. I know that you changed servers and had said you'd migrate the archives but so far the amount is miniscule.

Thank you for sharing this feedback. I'm sorry to hear the total product lost its value to you, but we're publishing old content all the time. I'm looking at the site right now and see galleries from 2005-2016 that have all been posted in the last 7-10 days, and in the member video section, I see recently published clips from 2008-2009 of Andrea Swanson and Lindsey Cope. I cannot promise any specific pace at which "old stuff" will continue to be added, but overall, there's no question that we're publishing more now than we have at any point in our 20-year history. I hope you'll come check us out again soon. I'd like to offer you a 30-day money back guarantee - if you buy a one-month HB+ Premium membership and don't find sufficient value during that month, just drop us a line and I'll give you a full refund of the $14.95 purchase price.

May 29, 2022 - permalink

Manyvids.com

Very good site A lot of studios Just write in the search bar what you like Abs, biceps, muscle worship

May 29, 2022 - permalink

Manyvids.com

Very good site A lot of studios Just write in the search bar what you like Abs, biceps, muscle worship

No that's not good for muscle - very little relevant content- if you really have to pay for single clips Clips4sale has a better range but neither are specialized sites for our sort of interests.

« first < prev Page 3 of 5 next > last »