Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

R.I.P. Melissa Coates

Jun 24, 2021 - edited Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Only a few days after turning 50, Melissa Coates is no longer with us. Cause of death is unknown at this time. She also went by the name Super Genie, and was the wrestling manager of Sabu. May she rest in peace. 😔💔

fp909
Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Damn :(

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

RIP So sad to read this

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

damn, she was popular when I was n high-school.

Jun 24, 2021 - edited Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

A sad moment.

A beautiful athlete forever.

RIP

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

I remember Melissa Coates. Her passing is indeed a loss.

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

She was so beautiful and sexy she will be missed.

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

RIP Melissa so sad🙏

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

I remember seeing a photo shoot of her in Iceland or somewhere like that, and there was no turning back on muscle women (funny, her size is pretty small compared to some of the beasts today).

Hated the plastic surgery train she went down…

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

R.I.P. Melissa

Agree she was a beauty before she went down the surgery route. She had to have a leg amputation iirc and there was a gofundme, too?

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Wow sad news for sure! I remember seeing her in a video flyer before she made the magazines. Jaw dropping beauty! A driving force for FBB in the 90's. RIP Melissa.

[deleted]
Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Sorry to hear this sad news. RIP Melissa.

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

That’s so sad. I remember her recovering from her leg amputation and hoping she would recover well.

Also feel awful for Sabu. I was a pro wrestling fan, and having met both of them once before, they were so nice and seemed inseparable together. RIP Melissa.

[deleted]
Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

So tragic Rest 🙏

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink
Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

What? They need to say how. Is it me or does it seem like a lot are dying at 50 and they never say anything about the cause of death. I'm sorry to hear this news. She was a real legend.

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Very sad. Now three women that I know of from this site have passed this year: Laura Bass Kristy Enos Melissa Coates

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

She too :( :'(

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

She was a favorite of mine …..

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Kristy Enos! I had no idea, very sad too.

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

What? They need to say how. Is it me or does it seem like a lot are dying at 50 and they never say anything about the cause of death. I'm sorry to hear this news. She was a real legend.

Cause of death is a private matter. Her family certainly does not NEED to say how.

I'm very sorry to hear this as well.

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

Rest now. Sad news indeed as everyone has stated allready. (~_~;)

Jun 24, 2021 - permalink

The industry is a bad joke. You can add professional wrestling too, so many die so young. You can't abuse your body for years without facing the consequences.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »