Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Women worth following on Instagram?

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

Who are some ladies worth following on Instagram? I realized too many of them just share ads for fitness products. I'm looking for women with a good amount of flexing pictures and videos.

[deleted]
Jun 16, 2021 - edited Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

@slovakian.warrior.princess Erika Dankova and @vannamaefitness Vanna Mae

Jun 16, 2021 - permalink

Definitely Jojo_muscle. All flexing all the time. No ads.

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Flexxabella is a good follow

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Definitely Jojo_muscle. All flexing all the time. No ads.

I love how some fbb’s have found a loophole with Instagram. Jojo straight up got her titties out in several of her pics. Lol.

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

Who are some ladies worth following on Instagram? I realized too many of them just share ads for fitness products. I'm looking for women with a good amount of flexing pictures and videos. Blakelee Ortega

Jul 02, 2021 - permalink

heidi_lady

[deleted]
Jul 03, 2021 - permalink

@twopossums A loophole would be if she actually had "tities" and showed them. You are imagining tits where she has none. Its not a loophole.

And Jojo would not be characterized as "some". You just have an active imagination.

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

Demi Lishman is pretty great

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

Flexibella Muscle.

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

lionessfit_ness is a muscle fashion show daily.

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

Tami_Lifts

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

Erika Johnson from SoCal @strengthhabitfitness in IG

Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

I am a HUGE fan of megsquats. She comes across as very authentic, her programs are actually solid and not full of fluff like a bunch of other shit that gets hawked on social media, and I think she fosters a very positive environment for people who lift. As a dude who lifts, and dating a woman who also lifts, we both love seeing things like that, and I wish it was more prevalent in the Instagram fitness world.

fp909
Feb 03, 2022 - permalink

i never got the appeal of Meg. back in the day when she was still building her presence along with like Chelsea Karabin (who I was a big fan of)and a few others she obviously wasn't as "put together" as she is now in terms of her business but idk. maybe i'm jaded after having seen so many people try and jump on the YT train in the late 2000s and it felt like a small little cabal that they all hung around in lol

cgsweat
Feb 04, 2022 - edited Feb 04, 2022 - permalink

Who are some ladies worth following on Instagram? I realized too many of them just share ads for fitness products. I'm looking for women with a good amount of flexing pictures and videos.

Most of them, by the time they hit that 100K mark, are already flaunting the ads. So basically that's a good starting point.... women who don't have that many followers.

Having said that, one of my favorites at the moment is Chelsea Dion. Alyssa Kiessling also seems to be no-nonsense. But it all depends on what you're looking for. I tend to favor women who are at least figure level in terms of size (although beauty does still go a long way and I'm willing to accept some of the smaller women). And so my own personal recommendations are going to reflect that.

Others include (but not limited to):

Angela Yeo

Natalie Nichols (she does ads but it's less than 5% of her posts)

"Amazona"

Jodi Lyons

Jo Kelly

Manal ben Jabeur

Marilyn Yee

Hunter Henderson

[deleted]
Feb 04, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Feb 04, 2022 - permalink
Feb 05, 2022 - permalink

Lauren Findley

May 05, 2022 - permalink

I can't single out special personalities. I think everyone chooses who to subscribe to on Instagram for themselves.

May 05, 2022 - permalink
May 17, 2022 - permalink

Well i follow over 3.000 muscle and athlete chicks so how do i suggest who to follow when you havent even said what you like, what you are looking for?

here is one i like anyway.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvFj8MBnon/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYrzeG-sNkH/

heres a cutie

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ4uqLmO8F5/

May 17, 2022 - permalink

might as well post this one while im here.

https://www.instagram.com/mckenziegracefit/

May 17, 2022 - permalink

Most of them, by the time they hit that 100K mark, are already flaunting the ads. So basically that's a good starting point.... women who don't have that many followers.

Having said that, one of my favorites at the moment is Chelsea Dion. Alyssa Kiessling also seems to be no-nonsense. But it all depends on what you're looking for. I tend to favor women who are at least figure level in terms of size (although beauty does still go a long way and I'm willing to accept some of the smaller women). And so my own personal recommendations are going to reflect that.

Others include (but not limited to):

Angela Yeo

Natalie Nichols (she does ads but it's less than 5% of her posts)

"Amazona"

Jodi Lyons

Jo Kelly

> Manal ben Jabeur

Marilyn Yee

Hunter Henderson

I second that. Manal ben Jabeur (menel_44_) posts regularly great pictures, she looks good all year round, and belongs to the small group not completely ignorant to her followers.

« first < prev Page 1 of 2 next > last »