Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 44 of 75 next > last »
[deleted]
Dec 25, 2022 - permalink

We’ve been training for 6 months

Does she has all in the biceps or also calves, quads.. ?

Dec 26, 2022 - permalink
Dec 26, 2022 - permalink

My girl starting to cut a little

Realy nice. Cool with the split line 👌🏼💪🏼

Dec 28, 2022 - edited Mar 17, 2024 - permalink

https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Love of my life still has it … (update in link above)

Dec 28, 2022 - permalink

Nicole Loren

She is a beast indeed

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

A few things you should know about K2theG...

1) He don't like his ladies shredded. Perhaps its some unusually violent aversion to starvation, but he doesn't even like seeing dudes that look like "the visible man" or whatever that educational toy with all the muscles and organs was. Dude hates Halloween decorations. Give me off season for the ladies.

2) That said, he ain't into fatties either. He once bedded a women who had that bypass surgery and touching her was like dippin yo hand in a jar of marshmallow creme. That ain't his kink, but God bless if it lights yo fire.

3) His woman gotta be tall and big-boned. Meetin' up with a petite lady with a buncha muscle either looks like she a fireplug, a Chihuahua. There's a joy in sliding yo foot down her leg while in bed and realizing that mofo just keeps going!

So having said all dat, it cuts you down to about the 98th percentile. That natural genetics where they still have skin as smooth and soft as the leather in Ricardo Monteban's Cordoba, fine round hips, pretty face, etc. Like somebody turned up the estrogen to 11 and the T up to 10 because they also pack on muscle and can help move a fridge up a flight of stairs and can laugh at a blonde joke, even if they're blonde. *as an aside, I have noticed these woman are also free of a lot of the bitchiness and mental drama that plague the Barbie-types.

Anyway, Kevin the Gangsta been training with his lady for a few years now and while she ain't lean, she'd smoke most of the male population in the weight room. And let me tell you, she might not "look" as hard as a BB, but putting your arms around that torso is like hugging a block of granite wrapped in a baby blanket. The chest photo doesn't really do justice to the thickness that exists over the boob... Like you can just grab a handful of what you think is going to be soft boob, then she flexes and your hand is forced open as it turns to a boulder. I know "scientifically" that doesn't make sense because a boobie is supposed to be fat, but her pecs don't just "bounce" they transform into a rock.

Recently, she started taking a drug called "wygovie", which is a version of of Ozempric, something used by diabetics. It does seems like after a few weeks of use, she is down in terms of actual weight, but feels bigger and harder than ever. I look forward to 2023 (at least in this aspect).

Again, there is a word for the 2-percenters that just have a superhero ability to gain/retain muscle and odds say I shouldn't have found so many (maybe 3-4 in about 25 years) but you also must realize that I've used the power of online dating to specifically search for them, and we're talking about multiple states.

So that's my story and I'm throwing the floor open for questions. Apologies for poor lighting, but bright lights tend to spoil the mood that says "okay, you can take some pics for your little online friends"

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

I have a muscular imaginary girlfriend. At least two, actually. Does that count?

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

I have a muscular imaginary girlfriend. At least two, actually. Does that count?

Bruh

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dec 29, 2022 - permalink

Nicole Loren

I'm so jealous! I subcribed to her as soon as I saw her you're one lucky guy. 😊

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Little Update on my wifes guns

vid

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

@duftspende ……How big are those biceps ????

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Will measure them later> @duftspende ……How big are those biceps ????

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Looking forward to it ….Does she like flexing for you ????

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Yes… almost every day some little flex

Looking forward to it ….Does she like flexing for you ????

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

That’s great !!!!!!

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Wow ! Have you armwrestled with her ? Is she stronger than you ? Has she lifted you recently ?

Little Update on my wifes guns

vid

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Just some playful armwrestle

Yes shes stronger… she put on amazing strength during last few months

She lifted me many times… but after a knee injury its a bit hard… both of us are a little scared of a new injury while lifting me

Wow ! Have you armwrestled with her ? Is she stronger than you ? Has she lifted you recently ?

vid

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

Will measure them later> @duftspende ……How big are those biceps ????

37cm biceps flex

Jan 15, 2023 - permalink

14.5 inches

Jan 16, 2023 - permalink

I'm talking to one currently happened out the blue too we were just chatting it up and idk we clicked we have plans to meet up she's probably unknown here but she's a certified pro.

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

That's awesome - best of luck to you

Jan 17, 2023 - permalink

Met a girl who was slightly fat who then started taking anavar to compete in bodybuilding. She started losing fat and building muscle fast. Could squat 3 plates and curl 45 pound dumbbells, crazy how strong that stuff makes you. Can increase muscle gains at 5x-10x the rate depending on dose. Anyways She went from fat to she's going to be looking like a pro quick, but we stopped talking.

Another girl I talk too is a figure pro.

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

My wife, now..

Jan 19, 2023 - permalink

My wife, now..

impressie, how big is that arm and do u armwrestle her?

« first < prev Page 44 of 75 next > last »