Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 23 of 78 next > last »
Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

I’ve had sessions before, gotten dances from muscular strippers, etc, but I will say getting to worship a bit of natural muscle on your soulmate, all the time, is so much more fun than an hour with a roided-out pro in a hotel room somewhere.

Mar 13, 2022 - permalink

Thats true…

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

My wife is recently adding size, and it's very very appreciated.

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

Damn it- she must be strong

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink

My girl beats me in all leg challenges

Mar 14, 2022 - permalink
Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Good on you man! She looks great.

Mar 15, 2022 - permalink

Ill try to be brief but no promises. Me and my current girlfriend have been dating going on two years now. Shes always had a great body from running cross country in school but never overly defined muscles. Long story short we welcomed our first child into the world after year 1 and we know how the body transforms for pregnancy. However, nearly days after giving birth she had returned almost to form (with even bigger tits) with some loose skin here and there. Well fast forward she starts doing at home workouts just to get in shape. I never payed it much attention until one random day she decided to flex her calf muscle for me. SWOON. Totally unexpected and it was huge. Thereafter id go on to realize her arms are rather veiny and although her frame is smaller she is defined around the shoulders and biceps. I love to just hold her by the arms when we lay in bed. But the most shocking part here recently, the ABS. My god she took her shirt off to change one day and the abs just rippled so perfectly as she lifted her shirt. She has no clue that im into muscles so its this little game of complimenting her and feeling and touching and admiring them without full on drooling over her...for this reason i have no pics of her flexing but id probably be too selfish to share if i did...Lol!

[deleted]
Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

Ex GF of mine may be the most naturally muscular person I’ve ever met. Never lifted, only danced and ate whatever she wanted while maintaining insane strength and some of the most muscular calves I’ve ever seen. Whenever she added a few pounds she would exercise for a few weeks or so and have a full six pack and vascularity again. She has since married.

You got anymore stuff of her??

Mar 17, 2022 - permalink

Ex-girlfriend. Didn't have muscle, didn't lift weights, but man, she could drive me insane with those abs, and she knew it. So she would do cardio and crunches to keep her abs hard just so she could rock my world!

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

HOLY SHIT WOW !!! Youre a lucky man ! any more of her ?

Ex-girlfriend. Didn't have muscle, didn't lift weights, but man, she could drive me insane with those abs, and she knew it. So she would do cardio and crunches to keep her abs hard just so she could rock my world!

Mar 18, 2022 - permalink
Deleted by rnreed12
Mar 18, 2022 - permalink

HOLY SHIT WOW !!! Youre a lucky man ! any more of her ?

Many more, but they're mostly all nudes and not sharable. If I find some bikini shots I may post.

Mar 19, 2022 - permalink

> My girlfriend has always been somewhat muscular. Used to focus on going to gym but not as much anymore. At one point she wanted to get jacked but just lost interest in it. Has great genetics, she would always start getting big even after a few weeks of the gym. Her arms and abs are always toned without any training, I keep trying to tell her that if she ever focused on it just a little bit more she would be ripped. > > > > >

Nice arms. Fantastic shoulders

2 more random pics after the gym. Getting back to working out, she always starts flexing in the mirror and tells me to take pictures.

Mar 20, 2022 - edited Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

I've posted pics of my ex before. This is a capture from one of her tryout videos for "Survivor". I just came across it.

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

you are a lucky man my friend

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

I've posted pics of my ex before. This is a capture from one of her tryout videos for "Survivor". I just came across it.

Yes! I can just imagine how good it would look fully flexed👌🏼💪🏼

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

my wife flex

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

my wife flex

Very nice. 👍🏼💪🏼 Good delts. Abs and legs too

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

double biceps ... your instagram follow her @lenevifit

Mar 20, 2022 - permalink

Here's more. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=...

Mar 21, 2022 - permalink

Here's another capture from a pre-HD camcorder. Another "Survivor" tryout video.

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

I've always been involved in sports my whole life, and I've also liked athletic, muscular women. Unfortunately, in my "most intense" youth (70s - 80s), FBB was not yet widespread. Nevertheless, I chose sporty girlfriends. My first wife was an athlete, I met her at the sports college. Then I had an acrobat/dancer girlfriend, who was very strong (also in sex). Then a volleyball player GF. With my current wife (singer) we have been going to the gym since 1993. I simply forced her to lift. The photos of her (10-15 years ago) when she looked almost perfect to me. She has never taken any chemicals (pills/shots) or protein. Just natural food + trainings. She is a relativ small woman. (160 cm) My real favorites are the feminine but heavily muscled ladies. (Alina Popa / Alessandra Alvez /Kassandra Gillis / Andrea Shaw / Sarah Backman/ Krystina Tomaschova/ Susanna Tirpak /Penpraghai Tiangngok and of course Nataliya Trukhina...) Unfortunately we are a little bit late...

Mar 27, 2022 - permalink

flex

« first < prev Page 23 of 78 next > last »