Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 2 of 75 next > last »
Jun 17, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Jun 17, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by smodjo
Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend ❤️

[deleted]
Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Yeahhh. If your wife is who I think it is, you’re 100% correct lol> Yep my wife has many pics on this site and probably saved on most your computers.😁

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend ❤️

You sir, are fucking lucky

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Thank you my friend.

Jun 18, 2021 - edited Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Yeahhh. If your wife is who I think it is, you’re 100% correct lol> Yep my wife has many pics on this site and probably saved on most your computers.😁

Okay you think you do. I took this pic tonight as she was making dinner. She is an IFBB pro but has been out the game for 14 years now. Now 57 years old. Figure it out?

[deleted]
Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Dang. She still got it. Top notch>

Okay you think you do. I took this pic tonight as she was making dinner. She is an IFBB pro but has been out the game for 14 years now. Now 57 years old. Figure it out?

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

My girlfriend ❤️

Yeah, man. Like others have said, lucky. My wife is similar, not huge or anything but definitely muscular. How tall is she? My wife’s 5’8” about 165, all in her shoulders and quads.

Jun 18, 2021 - edited Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

My GF is pretty muscular too

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Girl friend is pretty strong. We've been working out last 5 or so years slowly getting better at it. Posted some pics of her in the past, though I cropped her face out.

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Girl friend is pretty strong. We've been working out last 5 or so years slowly getting better at it. Posted some pics of her in the past, though I cropped her face out.

Not always, the biceps on the other pics look the same like this.

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

That's actually a girl I came across a long time ago on MySpace not my girl friend. I've mainly posted my girl friend in the forum not in the site since I crop her face out

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Does she still have those amazing abs?

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

For all the people who make posts asking where to find muscular women and how to date them: this is proof that it is possible! Ask people like us who have found muscular women, put in the effort and trust the process!

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Alright bro well then how exactly? I'm young and got youth and time on my side. > For all the people who make posts asking where to find muscular women and how to date them: this is proof that it is possible! Ask people like us who have found muscular women, put in the effort and trust the process!

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Alright bro well then how exactly? I'm young and got youth and time on my side. > For all the people who make posts asking where to find muscular women and how to date them: this is proof that it is possible! Ask people like us who have found muscular women, put in the effort and trust the process!

I answered this here https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/forum/thread/...

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

Not always, the biceps on the other pics look the same like this.

is there a bigger version of this pic available? I think I remember that lady

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

You can check my profile. I uploaded all her stuff 12 years ago. And speaking of finding fit woman, generally speaking, if a woman is committed to fitness she probably is looking for that in a significant other. My current girl friend was very very into me and before dating (we were very good friends before that) I explained to her that I was into buff chicks and she happily works out with me on a very regular basis.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

Karen Zaremba looks fantastic regardless of calendar age, how many 20 somethings out there wish they could look like her now? Nice to see she kept up working out and yes I do have more than a few pics of her, you did very very well

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I think, on another thread, I went through some of the GWM I've had since my first real encounter with muscular woman (gymnast) in college, who was my girlfriend my last 2 years. I've been an athlete since childhood, and always was attracted to the most athletic girl since I can remember in grade school. In junior high, I realize that an athletic woman, with muscle, was what I really liked. After my college girlfriend, fit and muscular women is all I've ever dated, had a one nighter with, or been married to.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

This is my GF, she is quite fit but i would like to see her more muscular than that

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

Karen Zaremba looks fantastic regardless of calendar age, how many 20 somethings out there wish they could look like her now? Nice to see she kept up working out and yes I do have more than a few pics of her, you did very very well

Thank you. This year will be 28 years since we got married. We have two beautiful kids well adults 24 and 25 years old. I am very lucky she is the best thing to happen to me. She is just as beautiful inside as she is outside!!

Jun 19, 2021 - edited Jun 19, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Likefemmuscles
« first < prev Page 2 of 75 next > last »