Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Do any guys on here have wives/girlfriends that are muscular?

« first < prev Page 12 of 75 next > last »
Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Holy fuck her veins are incredible, is this your wife/girlfriend?

Oct 20, 2021 - edited Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

Old picture but cool

Oct 20, 2021 - permalink

> My girlfriend mainly trains lower body. she's been at the squat rack 3x a week with the heavy weights. Her legs are strong enough to crush a toaster for fun > >

That picture is of Natasha Aughey, stop fantasizing that much bro! Not healthy

Its not healthy. Kinda sad that people do this.

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

This is a picture of my ex-wife about 10 years ago. She wasn't big but loved her biceps. She's wearing a Wonder Woman Halloween costume. What do you think? I know I was lucky.

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

This is a picture of my ex-wife about 10 years ago. She wasn't big but loved her biceps. She's wearing a Wonder Woman Halloween costume. What do you think? I know I was lucky.

Very nice. I also like her biceps and delts

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

Looks nice. Why did you split?

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

I’d suspect that any guy with a muscular wife or girlfriend wouldn’t feel the need to come here to get his rocks off. I’m my wife was a bodybuilder, I’d never leave home 😂

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

how old was she in that pic and whats her ht and wt?

Oct 22, 2021 - permalink

I figured this would be a good post for this thread. And also may be appealing to others. Anyway my partner was doing some double biceps and I was taking photos and I realised her trap and space between was big enoguh now I could get a back job. i told her I would like to try it as it really turned me on and so we are gonna give it a go soon. Anyone else done this / wife reached that level of back gains !

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

how old was she in that pic and whats her ht and wt?

She was about 38 years old and 5'4". Don't recall weight. she actually had a bit more muscle mass 2 years earlier. Maybe I'll post a pic from then soon.

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

Looks nice. Why did you split?

Mostly because she had an early middle aged crisis.

I was living the dream. She knew I liked her muscularity and would sometimes flex while making love. However, in reality, part of the split had to do with that muscularity. She was always sleeveless and would get comments about her arms from both men and women. "Wow, you have Madonna arms". Her ego went haywire and she ended up cheating on me.

Oct 23, 2021 - permalink

Sorry for you. Hopefully you can handle this situation and find or found someone else

Oct 27, 2021 - permalink

I figured I'd post the best of the pics. Again, not a lot of mass but good definition and nice delts.

Nov 03, 2021 - edited Nov 03, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Fisk10
Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Sorry if I don't write well .. I'm using the translator .. This is my wife ..

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink

Great back

Dec 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by damagecontrol
Dec 08, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by Highprotein
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Wow that's amazing spider! Is her back her most impressive part?

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Descrivbe her, plz

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Sorry if I don't write well .. I'm using the translator .. This is my wife ..

Keep her happy!

Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Wow that's amazing spider! Is her back her most impressive part?

Yes sure..

[deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by [deleted]
Dec 09, 2021 - permalink

Descrivbe her, plz

He trains 4 times a week, during the winter period .. unfortunately in the summer period we work hard and he doesn't have the time to do it ..

Dec 12, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by wreckers94
« first < prev Page 12 of 75 next > last »