Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

My First Muscle Girl Turn On

« first < prev Page 2 of 18 next > last »
Jun 16, 2021 - edited Aug 08, 2021 - permalink

For me it was this scene https://youtu.be/aJABWeoqVCI she hulk, think i was between 8-10 always got excited to see she hulk on screen every time she showed up after that, she always seemed to ooze sexyness in the way she talked and the music that played. (Also to add i just read there is a she-hulk series coming soon so il be looking forward to that!)

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Interesting thread here...

Kiana Tom and ESPN's daily airing of 'Bodyshaping' certainly made sick days from school so much more bearable.

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

For me it was this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDIcnEyivJ0 she hulk, think i was between 8-10 always got excited to see she hulk on screen every time she showed up after that, she always seemed to ooze sexyness in the way she talked and the music that played. (Also to add i just read there is a she-hulk series coming soon so il be looking forward to that!)

"mmmm seems like someones lighting my fire " lol love the dialogue

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

I used to love that bodyshaping show on espn. Kiana Tom and the rest of the girls. None were huge but so toned and just working, showing off. It was a nice start.

Oh, and shit, the 1996 Olympics gymnast team. Dawson Dawes drove my crazy but they were all so hot and sexy and impressive.

Jun 17, 2021 - edited Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

FitFemFan77- Your story could be mine! That Sports Illustrated issue and Women's bodybuilding coverage on ESPN.

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

> Does your wife know about your liking for muscle women?

I do not bring up topic. She saw a FBB once and made some comments about the look that I keep my thoughts private. I believe it’s still not widely accepted in the circle of the average person. I had several male friends make comments that I must be gay to like that look. If I could go back in time, I’d start pumping iron and maybe be in that circle of people that are involved with muscular women.

I've had that same issue. It took me most of my years to "admit" to it. There's nothing to admit to or feel gay about though. It's something about a woman that you find sexy. A guy who likes small tits doesn't have to pretend he's not gay. It's so dumb. (Side point, but there's also nothing wrong with being gay. We're all wired different and if some dumb son of a bitch is wired to be hateful or judgmental they can quite frankly go fuck themselves)

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Cory Everson- Double Impact

She makes that film worth watching.

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

bobandy.... I second your last sentence. Amen!

My man!

Jun 17, 2021 - permalink

Raye Hollitt got me hooked.....women like Annie Rivieccio kept me hooked, and when I discovered Denise Masino, I was definitely an addict!

Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Nancy Lewis

[deleted]
Jun 18, 2021 - permalink

Ellen van Marris, a dutch fbb on a wallpaper in 1982.... i could nt get emough of it.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by BIGLUVfan
Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

Kay Baxter, Vickie Gates, Annie Rivieccio, and Carla Dunlap. I thought they were physically perfect.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

Interesting thread here...

Kiana Tom and ESPN's daily airing of 'Bodyshaping' certainly made sick days from school so much more bearable.

eeeyeap

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I think my very first inkling that lead to absolute proof that not just a slim or fit lady was my type but a muscular build was some movie I saw on cable.

I've no idea what it was called, maybe somebody can help me out here.

It was from the 80s, I think, slightly outdated when I saw it and definitely B-movie production value. There were several fbbs in it. At least three. One was particularly hot. To be fair the other two, I had no problems with either.

I think they were on some different planet and there was some kind of war or revolution?

I stopped watching the story and just stared at the women.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

It had to be around 1990. I was 14 yo and walking through a corridor of a shooting sports club I saw on a wall a poster of Tonya Knight. It was this:

or that:
photo. I remember for sure that she was with a saxophone. When I notice her it was like if I was hit by a lightning. She was emanating such aura of sex appeal, confidence and control that she stole my sexual identity and my life.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

It had to be around 1990. I was 14 yo and walking through a corridor of a shooting sports club I saw on a wall a poster of Tonya Knight. It was this:

or that:
photo. I remember for sure that she was with a saxophone. When I notice her it was like if I was hit by a lightning. She was emanating such aura of sex appeal, confidence and control that she stole my sexual identity and my life.

Holy hell, that's sexy. Woulda done it for me too

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I think my very first inkling that lead to absolute proof that not just a slim or fit lady was my type but a muscular build was some movie I saw on cable.

I've no idea what it was called, maybe somebody can help me out here.

It was from the 80s, I think, slightly outdated when I saw it and definitely B-movie production value. There were several fbbs in it. At least three. One was particularly hot. To be fair the other two, I had no problems with either.

I think they were on some different planet and there was some kind of war or revolution?

I stopped watching the story and just stared at the women.

I'm interested to know what that film was, from your description.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I think mine was Cory Everson or Meral Ertunc, read a bodybuilding magazine in a local library and i was hooked after that

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I'm interested to know what that film was, from your description.

I'm really not sure and would like to know myself as well.

Looking into it lately, Interzone seems close but that's not it.

They were on some kind of desolated looking planet, wearing skimpy shit and just looking effing huge. That's about all I got. I think two blondes and a brunette.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

I remember renting a film called Apex 3. It had a young FBB on an alien planet fighting monsters or something.

I think it was made in the mid-90s.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

Cory Everson from Hercules. Stunning, Strong, sexy, charming.

Jun 19, 2021 - permalink

As I'm probably older than most visitors to this site, let me take you back to the early sixties...

There was a tennis player named Darlene Hard (aptly named!) who had giant calves I could have worshiped for days...

Then one day I saw a dancer/actress on TV named Barrie Chase. She was Fred Astaire's last dancing partner, if I'm not mistaken. At any rate, not only was she a wonderful dancer but quite a beauty, and -- what a pair of legs! You can see her in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" -- she plays Dick Shawn's beatnik girlfriend...

Finally, long before there were FBB's, there were women gymnasts, and some of these girls -- whose names I don't remember at this point -- were very sexy and muscular. Not to mention some ballerinas of the time -- how their calves flexed when they were en pointe!

Still, the explosion of super-fit women these days, as documented on this site, is just something else indeed. Wow!

Jun 19, 2021 - edited Jun 19, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by zid543
« first < prev Page 2 of 18 next > last »