Forum > General / Nonfiction > Thread

Vegan bodybuilders

M76
Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

What do you think about vegan bodybuilders?

When I first started encountering them I thought they are not bad people, but since then I realized that most of them are insufferable. It had turned into a giant turn-off for me. So much so that it negates the turn-on effects of muscles.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

When I first started encountering them I thought they are not bad people, but since then I realized that most of them are insufferable. It had turned into a giant turn-off for me. So much so that it negates the turn-on effects of muscles.

I guess they are insufferable because they remind you that non-vegans are paying to murder animals.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

I guess they are insufferable because they remind you that non-vegans are paying to murder animals.

LOL! Cow's and pigs are tasty. I don't care what you call it.

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink

Ida Leo is vegan I believe and seems cool. Mostly posts about weed

M76
Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

That's one way to prove my point for me.

Jun 11, 2021 - permalink

M76 wondered:

Never met any, and only know of Dani Reardon being one. For a while at least, before she stopped going to the gym

I realized that most of them are insufferable. It had turned into a giant turn-off for me. So much so that it negates the turn-on effects of muscles.

What's the insufferable part of them? It must be pretty bad to have such an effect

Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

Vegans get their protein from peanuts.

cgsweat
Jun 28, 2021 - permalink

Lesley Armstrong is vegan. She makes sure to remind us of that every chance she gets.

Jul 16, 2021 - permalink

I forgot she was a vegan. imagine how big she would have gotten as a meat eater!

M76 wondered:

Never met any, and only know of Dani Reardon being one. For a while at least, before she stopped going to the gym

What's the insufferable part of them? It must be pretty bad to have such an effect

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

I like female bodybuilders. I don't care about their personal philosophies or political beliefs. Seems like you just want to whine about vegans.

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

"This woman is huge and hot but doesn't eat meet and that's apparently a problem for me?" More for the rest of us boyo

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

LOL! Cow's and pigs are tasty. I don't care what you call it.

So is human flesh. What is your point? All proteins come from plants.

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

That's one way to prove my point for me.

So to remind you that you pay to murder animals is insufferable? Well, stop doing that and problem solved. You can keep your conscience dormant but that will not last forever.

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

I forgot she was a vegan. imagine how big she would have gotten as a meat eater!

All proteins come from plants. So as a meat eater she would have been the same size maybe even smaller and not being able to recover faster from workouts.

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Plant protein is alternative to animal byproduct.

fp909
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Dani was vegan only for a short portion of her career. I think she switched to just fish for a hot second but really I think after her second O she switched to vegan. Dunno that she competed much after that, maybe once.

Brooke Walker is a pescatarian which, given her mass, is impressive. I wonder if any beef or pork would make a difference. She has never mentioned this once, to my knowledge, but I found out from a 3rd party and asked her about it.

Hulda Lopez is as vocal a vegan as you can get, annoyingly so, although she’s a really nice woman. She’s late-Dani turned up to 11. But she also hasn’t been a vegan longer than she’s been a bodybuilder, it’s a recent change.

Jehina Malik claims vegan since birth and she’s made a few media circuits over the years. Dunno how legit this claim is but she’s got some ridiculously impressive arms and some other shapes too

Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Dani quitted just after Ms. O

fp909
Jul 17, 2021 - permalink

Yeah I think she was planning on doing one more and was transitioning to vegan along the way but then just stopped. She used to do vids for me and THATS as the last update I got, before her wedding that year

Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

If Dani ate meat. Imagine how much more amazing what her results would have been!

Dani was vegan only for a short portion of her career. I think she switched to just fish for a hot second but really I think after her second O she switched to vegan. Dunno that she competed much after that, maybe once.

Brooke Walker is a pescatarian which, given her mass, is impressive. I wonder if any beef or pork would make a difference. She has never mentioned this once, to my knowledge, but I found out from a 3rd party and asked her about it.

Hulda Lopez is as vocal a vegan as you can get, annoyingly so, although she’s a really nice woman. She’s late-Dani turned up to 11. But she also hasn’t been a vegan longer than she’s been a bodybuilder, it’s a recent change.

Jehina Malik claims vegan since birth and she’s made a few media circuits over the years. Dunno how legit this claim is but she’s got some ridiculously impressive arms and some other shapes too

fp909
Aug 21, 2021 - permalink

She was eating meat until after her 2nd place finish at the Olympia I believe

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

She is no longer a muscles woman

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb8pgWXJaor/

If Dani ate meat. Imagine how much more amazing what her results would have been!

Apr 19, 2022 - permalink

She is no longer a muscles woman

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb8pgWXJaor/

She still has muscles and you can tell she still lifts. It looks like she stopped PEDs.

« first < prev Page 1 of 1 next > last »