Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Not enough visible muscularity.

May 30, 2021 - permalink

flexxxfan said:

That's a subjective area that's anything but black and white when it comes to muscular women

Isn't the amount of muscle also subjective and not black and white? In the end this is a community driven website, where you should be able to share muscular and fit women, there is no need for someone to gatekeep submissions

May 30, 2021 - permalink

I totally agree with tamarok. Of the four photos in this thread only the 4th has well defined musculature (but it is a contest photo).

I also see that many users don't take into account that photos are accepted or rejected on an individual basis. The site does not admit photos just because a model is already on the site. If a photo does not meet the requirements it is rejected, regardless of whether the model has other photos on the site.

fp909
May 30, 2021 - permalink

When I’m looking at queued photos I take a few things into account in this particular instance:

Are they fully clothed?: unless they’re wearing something that doesn’t specially highlight the size of their physique thats a delete for me. I’ve rejected a few where they’re wearing sweats or something just large enough that you can’t really say the muscle is highlighted.

What’s the pose?: if it’s someone who is clearly muscular but isn’t flexing it better be a damn good photo, ESPECIALLY if it’s a generic Instagram type pose that has dozens of pics like that per model. Unless there’s any significant change since the last one it’s a delete for me.

Are they healthy looking?: I don’t see this as often but occasionally there are people with definition because they are extremely skinny. That’s a delete for me although it happens rarely.

Is it a candid?: things like the Jessica Buettner photo would make me think. That particular angle makes anyone’s traps pop. To me, it’s not anything special (although I wouldn’t remove unless someone reported it).

Women like Erika Darago do a pretty good job of mixing up poses and that makes it easy. Women like jessica or Natasha Aughey (what is it with Canadians?) make it easy because there are so many lifting feats, or they flex so rarely nearly anything will make the cut.

Then you have someone like Natalya who probably has a few dozen photos of a low angle lat spread with quads. To me, it’s no longer special. This is how I approach cam now: if I’m on cam, why would I continue to visit someone’s room unless there’s a change. I’ve seen them off season or prepping. So other i wait for a size upgrade or a significant change in conditioning.

Hopefully that sheds some light. I know everyone likes different things differently but in the interest of allowing some photos to breathe (especially new girls popping up, thank you TikTok) I think about stuff like that

Lrb
May 30, 2021 - permalink

Too many pics of Kiki in her offseason get taken off, IMO.

Chainer
May 30, 2021 - permalink

One criterion that fp909 didn't cover above is the number of pics the model has on the site. Kiki has about a thousand, so the bar for rejecting new pics is lower. Case in point: I can go to her gallery and just on the first page find several pictures very similar to one above. This is even more true if the model isn't very creative with their posing and an even greater number of pics are very similar to each other.

The flip side is that images of girls without many pics are less likely to get deleted, even if they're not as great. This means that we might delete a "better" pic of Kiki over a "worse" one of some newcomer to the site, just because Kiki already has many similar pics whereas the newcomer doesn't.

fp909
May 30, 2021 - permalink

^this exactly.

I don’t have anything against Kiki or whoever, but 1/3 of her photos are the generic butt pose (that’s a little bit of a cheat IMO for some) so unless it’s significantly better than any of them….

Imagine
May 30, 2021 - permalink

Some say

I have deleted "this" image for not enough visible muscularity. However, the image that I've deleted was not the one that you are showing off in this thread. You've uploaded this image instead:

If you would have uploaded the cropped image, then I'd probably haven't deleted it because there's also a clear focus on her and not too much other stuff (But now you can see the horrible post-processing of the camera -> morphing/low quality. Just take a closer look at the hands and especially the faces).

In the original image you have five girls taking up only ~50% (should be cropped on the left, top and right); 3 out of 5 are above average fit, but you can still not see that much muscularity, except for a bit of delts, biceps and the veins on the left girls forearm.

May 30, 2021 - permalink

Just a note, if anyone crops a pic, be sure to save the result as a .png and not a .jpg, so that it doesn't lose quality from lossy recompression.

May 31, 2021 - permalink

fp909
May 31, 2021 - permalink

this would count as not enough muscularity.

Chainer
May 31, 2021 - permalink

Assuming that is a picture that was uploaded to the site and then deleted, I totally agree with the deletion.

May 31, 2021 - edited May 31, 2021 - permalink

In the VERY FIRST PIC of the thread I thought enough definition in the arms/shoulders. But in the GROUP PIC.... not visible enough. Although it looks like the 2nd girl in has decent muscle too! Her shoulders look capped and biceps strong. Maybe she's MORE muscular than the 1st girl.... Really though - None of them are OUT OF SHAPE. Girl in the middle looks broad. This is "context".

May 31, 2021 - permalink

Does it matter about when all these similar pics come in? I don't mind seeing a slightly different pose in the same photo shoot as a picture I saw last month, but I don't want to see all 200 pics from any photo shoot dumped at once, because that's just spamming the site and gets boring fast. The new image hold feature has helped with that.

fp909
May 31, 2021 - permalink

In the VERY FIRST PIC of the thread I thought enough definition in the arms/shoulders. But in the GROUP PIC.... not visible enough. Although it looks like the 2nd girl in has decent muscle too! Her shoulders look capped and biceps strong. Maybe she's MORE muscular than the 1st girl.... Really though - None of them are OUT OF SHAPE. Girl in the middle looks broad. This is "context".

For me in this case at least please crop the photo. A pet peeve of mine is straight up Instagram story screenshots with a lot of solid color or black borders. Crop the photo!

Jun 06, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by joeschmoe
Jun 07, 2021 - permalink

I take a different view - I think if you show up to someone else's party, it's poor manners to insist that others change the event because it's not good enough for you.

I'd have to agree with you, if this was "someone else's party". But putting it this way shows a disregard for the community effort that this site is. In a community effort the community has to have a say, as long as the communication stays civilized. Having said this, I want to stress, that it's not a really big topic for me what the rules are. I can live with them, how they are now. And there are pictures on this site, that should be deleted, if the rules were strongly enforced. Do I report those images? No. It's live and let live as far as I'm concerned.

Jun 07, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by joeschmoe
Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Who does all the deleting of images for "Not enough visible muscularity." Seems somebody went on a hating spree and deleted a whole bunch of images I uploaded, even though a lot of them are with a muscle, or images of a woman from a different angle. Maybe I speak for myself, but I for one enjoy having different views of the same woman, not just all huge beef shots. This kind of arbitrary deleting does make it discouraging to upload content.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Some say

Who is this? What is that post processing? Looks like ai art?

fp909
Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Who does all the deleting of images for "Not enough visible muscularity." Seems somebody went on a hating spree and deleted a whole bunch of images I uploaded, even though a lot of them are with a muscle, or images of a woman from a different angle. Maybe I speak for myself, but I for one enjoy having different views of the same woman, not just all huge beef shots. This kind of arbitrary deleting does make it discouraging to upload content.

tbh these kind of just look like normal girls.

Chainer
Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Can't say I disagree with those deletions.

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

tbh these kind of just look like normal girls.

Where the hell do you live lmao

fp909
Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Where the hell do you live lmao

Los Angeles

Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Los Angeles

Amazing answer

cgsweat
Feb 03, 2023 - permalink

Yeah, Hicksville Arkansas probably has a different definition of "normal girls" than from LA.

« first < prev Page 2 of 3 next > last »