Forum > Site Discussion > Thread

Not enough visible muscularity.

M76
May 28, 2021 - permalink

Some say

May 28, 2021 - permalink

She's obviously fit.

I uploaded a picture of Emma Lusby with tight short sleeves -- clearly jacked -- and it was removed for lack of visible muscle. Some people are just stupid or blind.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

Same, here Jessica clearly looks muscular, but removed this pic with same reason

May 28, 2021 - permalink

It's stupid, you can like fit or muscular girls of a lot of sizes. Certain people on here like to enforce a standard of massive roided out women, and use pedantic arguments such as "this is girlswithMUSCLE" to weed out anyone who doesn't directly fit into their massive roided out preference.

May 28, 2021 - permalink
Deleted by joeschmoe
May 28, 2021 - permalink

That seems to be a thing as of late. I posted this picture of Una Djordjevic. I like the lines of her pectorals and how her traps look in this picture. I kind of understand one has to draw the line somewhere, but come on...

Also this shot of Ester Parisi disappeared (not my upload). I know: no competition pictures and no strong tan... but there are a couple of pictures like this on the site. What great shots are we missing? Ok, now you got them here in the forum ;-)

vr4
May 28, 2021 - permalink

Those 1st 3 pics should be on the site...

May 28, 2021 - permalink

The nice thing about the internet is that if you don't like a website, you can go to a different one.

Or you can propose changes to the website to make it even better. The "if you don't like it here, go somewhere else" argument always infuriates me because it suggests that it's impossible to bring about change from within, even if the change is positive.

I agree with OP that the first picture should be allowed. In fact I'd love to know who that girl is!

[deleted]
May 28, 2021 - permalink

I don't know if the opinion of a random stranger on the internet interests you, but I really don't think those pictures should be here. "Not enough muscularity" is an apt description.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

These are suggestion guidelines for uploading:

Many similar images of the same person. Women showing very little visible muscularity. Images lacking femininity. Images where the focus is breasts or butt rather than muscles. High implants-to-muscle ratio. Contest pictures or pictures with contest tans. Highlight reel clips.

It's clear that lots of pictures fall into those categories, but they are suggestions for a reason and kept up when people like them.

When there is a picture from contests, from highlights, etc... Which goes against these suggestions, but lots of people like the picture, it stays up.

The only exception seems to girls who are smaller than the established "norm" on this website. I uploaded a video which was deleted at 40+ upvotes for "lack of visible muscle". Someone"s clearly got some sort of agenda here.

May 28, 2021 - permalink

It is odd for uploads to get nuked in spite of decent community support.

Approximately six months ago, I uploaded a clip of actress Missy Peregrym. Admittedly, it did not feature much muscle. She's simply a toned, beautiful woman. Some guy kept pinning it -- to the point that even I was getting a mite annoyed. Eventually, it reached fifty votes, so no more pinning, and that's precisely when the clip was removed for lack of visible muscle. This just seems silly. The only people who would have seen it were the individuals who did a key word search for the actress. Geez, live and let live.

vr4
May 28, 2021 - permalink

The site is called girls with muscle, not girls with BIG muscles or etc... there are lots of categories on this site and I dont see why that one is not allowed... especially when other REALLY skinny ones that obviously display muscle because they are borderline anorexic can be seen on the site.

Everyone has their taste yes but this is a "girls with muscle" site, should accept them all and categorize accordingly

May 28, 2021 - permalink

I mean, there’s almost 11 THOUSAND pages of “girls with muscle” on this incredible website…I don’t understand when someone gets butthurt when a single picture doesn’t make the cut. We have an embarrassment of riches here gentlemen. Enjoy it!

Chainer
May 28, 2021 - permalink

The girl in the original pic looks like she might belong on the site if the picture or her pose were better... but that particular picture isn't great.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

I think what some people are forgetting is this is not our website. We didn't design it. We didn't create it. I know I don't pay any of the server bills. It is offered to us to use for free. Of course with that I assume they want to site to succeed and for that there are certain considerations to make us happy but that shouldn't be confused with ownership and true power over what is and isn't here. Whoever owns it gets to decide.

If you want to plead your case and ask for them to reconsider then more power to you, but to get all, as gwmlvr put it, 'butthurt' is pointless. The pic of Una Djordjevic is a good example. I was unfamiliar with her but I googled her and she is certainly what I would call a muscular woman but I can see that if you weren't familiar that particular pic doesn't show her muscles all that well.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

What do you guys think worth trying to upload or these guys cry about "not enough muscle" because there's not roids involved?

vr4
May 29, 2021 - permalink

The girl in the original pic looks like she might belong on the site if the picture or her pose were better... but that particular picture isn't great.

I guess it depends on what exactly you look like and what turns you on the most. In my opinion, I love the hidden muscle, sights where you can see that there is def something... like that first picture, the veins and also little outline of her shoulder tells you she has great arms, mainly her bicep.

vr4
May 29, 2021 - permalink

What do you guys think worth trying to upload or these guys cry about "not enough muscle" because there's not roids involved?

It's always worth trying until you are sure you are always going to get the same outcome.

I'm not butthurt at all btw, but feel like all these pics are of GWM and fit our likes/fetish, not all, but for a percentage. I think the butthurts and crybabys would be those saying there is nothing in these pics and should be removed otherwise na, na na... haha

tamarok
May 29, 2021 - edited May 29, 2021 - permalink

We need to remember they keyword is ‘muscle’ and not ‘fitness’. For this reason if a woman looks in shape, but doesn’t show clear muscle definition, then she falls short of the expectations of this site.

Also, a woman may be muscular, but if they photograph is not clearly showing here muscularity, then it is better not uploaded.

There are tens of thousands of images on the site, and in doing so, the bar generally gets moved higher. This is because a collection of mediocre images not highlighting the model’s best features, is not in anyone’s interest.

The Una Djordjevic image likely got removed because there is more focus on her cleavage, than any visible muscle. The Ester Parisi photo is a competition shot with a lot of artificial tan. As for the other two, they look fit, but are still on the lower end of defined muscle visibility.

A general guide: if you need to explain to someone where the visible muscle is, then it is probably not the best image for uploading.

May 29, 2021 - permalink

amother of the criteria

-images lacking femininity.

lots of images that should be deleted for that one.

Uwe
May 29, 2021 - permalink

Who is the girl in the first picture?

May 29, 2021 - permalink

If Jessica Buettner - 189 pounds of sheer muscle and a record setting power lifter, isn't up to the standards of this site, then no one is. Her trap muscle is huge in that pic. If it was just a pic of her face, I would understand. I have noticed over the years that we used to have a lot of pics of girls that were more girl next door and less hulked out. I don't mind seeing roided out girls but I want to keep the fit girls too. Missy Peregrym is a great example. She's not jacked but her abs coming out of the ice bath in Stick It are a great memory for me growing up and realizing muscles are sexy. All I am saying is why cater to one part of your audience while rejecting the other? I always find it funny when people whine about some image being allowed on the site. There are a million others, so just go to the images that you like. It's like people inherently recognize the value of this niche site until they see something they don't like, then they whine about it, thinking only their sub-niche matters. Are the guys that love the roided out women actually offended by a picture of a realistic fit woman? If it is a girl that has muscles then what is the problem?

May 29, 2021 - permalink

flexxxfan said:

amother of the criteria

-images lacking femininity.

lots of images that should be deleted for that one.

That's a subjective area that's anything but black and white when it comes to muscular women

vr4
May 30, 2021 - permalink

If Jessica Buettner - 189 pounds of sheer muscle and a record setting power lifter, isn't up to the standards of this site, then no one is. Her trap muscle is huge in that pic. If it was just a pic of her face, I would understand. I have noticed over the years that we used to have a lot of pics of girls that were more girl next door and less hulked out. I don't mind seeing roided out girls but I want to keep the fit girls too. Missy Peregrym is a great example. She's not jacked but her abs coming out of the ice bath in Stick It are a great memory for me growing up and realizing muscles are sexy. All I am saying is why cater to one part of your audience while rejecting the other? I always find it funny when people whine about some image being allowed on the site. There are a million others, so just go to the images that you like. It's like people inherently recognize the value of this niche site until they see something they don't like, then they whine about it, thinking only their sub-niche matters. Are the guys that love the roided out women actually offended by a picture of a realistic fit woman? If it is a girl that has muscles then what is the problem?

Exactly what I mean and oh, I think Uwe meant the first girl, not the second one. I'd also like to know who the first one is, seems to have great biceps :)

« first < prev Page 1 of 3 next > last »